Author Topic: great proof how quran fake  (Read 7660 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: great proof how quran fake
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2008, 04:36:58 PM »
Yes i noticed that, but koran is so mixed up it's like a little kid failed a Bible test ;D ;D

Indeed :)

This is the hottest quote from Mo's quran (Sure 9,30):

And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. That is their saying with their mouths. They imitate the saying of those who disbelieved of old. Allah (Himself) fighteth against them. How perverse are they!

The Jews believe, that Ezra is the son of God? ::)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2008, 04:39:31 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: great proof how quran fake
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2008, 04:57:29 PM »
This is funny too! Jesus preached to the Jews, that Mo is the next prophet ::)

Sure 61,6:

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: “O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad.” But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, “this is evident sorcery!”

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani