Author Topic: So I think in order to get the word out we need.....  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
So I think in order to get the word out we need.....
« on: April 16, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »
some sort of flyer or poster.....
showing the real Barack Hussein Obama.

Any Ideas?
If you guys give me some ideas, maybe some quotes...
I'll make a rough copy of a poster.

Anyone else is absolutely welcome to create posters/flyers of their own and post them up on here.

If it is a larger file, you can upload it here: http://www.2shared.com/
and send us the link.  O0
"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
Re: So I think in order to get the word out we need.....
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 03:48:33 PM »
So here are two I made recently...
tell me what you think!  :)

Though these two are mainly for Jewish institutions I would think.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 04:08:34 PM by SR Yehudi »
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Offline reachout

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 12:28:55 AM »
I just found out about jewsagainstobama today while I was on youtube.  So, I think that posting more videos on youtube will help get the word out.  8)  I am supporting Hillary.  I know you don't like her either.  But I think that you should help Hillary to get the Dem nomination so that we will not have to worry at all about B.Hussein Obama in the general election.  Some think that he has the nomination all sewn up, but if enough voters are aware of the truth behind B.Hussein maybe the superdelegates will be forced to give the nod to Hillary.  Some people who have voted for him  are not at all informed about him.  I spoke to a co-worker who states he voted for him because he "thinks he's cool." :o  He didn't really know very much about him and was skeptical when I told him about his racist church.  He must have been hiding under a rock for the past month.  But anyway, it is important to get people educated about this racist, anti-American Muslim.

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 04:52:14 PM »
I just found out about jewsagainstobama today while I was on youtube.  So, I think that posting more videos on youtube will help get the word out.  8)  I am supporting Hillary.  I know you don't like her either.  But I think that you should help Hillary to get the Dem nomination so that we will not have to worry at all about B.Hussein Obama in the general election.  Some think that he has the nomination all sewn up, but if enough voters are aware of the truth behind B.Hussein maybe the superdelegates will be forced to give the nod to Hillary.  Some people who have voted for him  are not at all informed about him.  I spoke to a co-worker who states he voted for him because he "thinks he's cool." :o  He didn't really know very much about him and was skeptical when I told him about his racist church.  He must have been hiding under a rock for the past month.  But anyway, it is important to get people educated about this racist, anti-American Muslim.

Personally people haven't made much of a case to me against Hillary...
it's Obama I really care about haha...

Great idea, though!
There's a group on here who call themselves the 3 Jews from Brooklyn who make some good videos....
we need to put up more videos as well!  O0
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal