Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 23, 2008, 02:36:16 AM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:18:51 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Re: Gated Nazi Cell in West Texas
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 11:31:01 AM »
Very... very... strange...  ???

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 11:35:53 AM »
It's not nazi although i was'nt a fan of Paul i don'nt see anything about him endorsing it or anything racist about it.It might be weird but thats all
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 01:05:28 PM »
LOL, at least he'll have a nice place to go when he wants to retire.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 01:09:40 PM »
I hate Ron Paul because everytime you try to tell people who support him how evil he is they act like we don't know anything

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 01:20:26 PM »
They certainly did pick one "hell" of a place to settle...it's the place you've seen in about a million old "Western" movies...barren desert, burning hot, isolated, with an awesome mountain range (the kinds where the wagon train would look up and see Cochise and his War Party all on horseback in a line at the crest of the mountains).

It's a "Ron Paul Kibbutz"!  ^-^

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 02:32:48 PM »
It's not enough for Ron Paul supporters to simply name their male children Ronald Paul anymore.  Now they are forming communities and naming the entire town after him.  The only people allowed to live in these communities are 100% supporters of Ron Paul and his "message of liberty".  Apparently that liberty doesn't extend to those who don't support Ron Paul.  When there are still people this enthused about a person after his campaign was overwhelmingly crushed, it shows that the word "campaign" was never the appropriate term to begin with.  The appropriate term would be "cult".

http://www.paulville.org/index.html

Not everyone who supports Ron Paul is a Nazi you know. Even stormfronts pulled their support.