Poll

Should we boycott the World Cup in South Africa?

Yes
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: 2010 World Cup in South Africa.  (Read 840 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
2010 World Cup in South Africa.
« on: April 30, 2008, 10:20:27 AM »
Should we boycott the World Cup in South Africa in 2010? I think so. I think the World Cup needs to be located in a safer place. Imagine during the game a riot may break out and the so-called "police" be will powerless to stop it. South Africa like the rest of Africa is a hellhole.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 12:01:02 PM by Duke Nukem »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 10:23:34 AM »
I think the Islamo Fascist are liking their chops over this... security and protection furnished and operated by Schwartzers. Yeah sounds great!

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 02:25:16 PM »
Believe me guys, I live in South Africa and you do NOT want to visit this hellhole!
Boycott the World Cup!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Boeregeneraal

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 09:57:09 PM »
Lets think about this...

Let it go ahead nice and smoothly. Let those leftist liberals GO to SA, and EXPERIENCE it! Remember the media will be there and everything.

But, the thing is, the "government" would likely fix their people up to stop killing whites for the duration of the time and stop their 'crime', and let the world see the fake SA. G-G willing a few journalists will peep above their security barriers and look whats going on in the real world.

Funny....in baghdad foreigners need to live in secured complexes, and yet in SA there is building of the exact same principle...