Author Topic: HIGH ALERT: Russia wants control of downtown Jerusalem  (Read 2882 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
HIGH ALERT: Russia wants control of downtown Jerusalem
« on: May 21, 2008, 03:02:10 AM »
Russia the long time historic enemy of the Jewish People is trying to buy very large parts of Jerusalem!

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman stressed that Israel is not "selling" the land to Russia, but rather "returning" the area to its former owners .

ITS OUR LAND!!!

I know that you all joined this effort becuase you care!
Now we need you all to act more than ever!

Call the Israeli Embassy now!!! And tell them dont give Jerusalem to the Russians - the city belongs to the Jewish Nation!
202-364-5500
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Archie

• Full JTFer
Re: HIGH ALERT: Russia wants control of downtown Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 09:32:42 PM »
Russia the long time historic enemy of the Jewish People is trying to buy very large parts of Jerusalem!

Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman stressed that Israel is not "selling" the land to Russia, but rather "returning" the area to its former owners .

What area of Jerusalem exactly ? Do anybody know ?

Who's the buyer... the Russian government or Russian nationals ?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 04:24:10 AM »
I just got this message on Facebook and it seemed of some importance
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 11:40:05 AM »

What area of Jerusalem exactly ? Do anybody know ?

Who's the buyer... the Russian government or Russian nationals ?

It is called "Migrash Harussim" - "The Russian Yard", and another nearby lot, located in central Jerusalem, not in the Old City. Today there is a police headquarter there and I think other government agencies. There is also a Russian Orthodox church there with the traditional chestnut topped spires.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 10:50:16 PM »
this is percisley the [censored] enemies of israel are causing, every last member on this site i call to protest from the russian rasts, we must protect the land god gave us till the end of this atempted invasion by our sworn enimies, who is with me when i say to protect the holy land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(  RISE UP PEOPLE, TAKE ACTION THE RUSSIANS WILL NOT STOP WITH OUR LAND THIS MAY BE THE BEGINING OF THE END, THE [censored] BASTARDS OF RUSSIA WILL NOT STOP TILL EVERY MAN WOMEN AND CHILD OF THE JEWISH FAITH IS OPRESSED, PROTECT WHAT IS OURS !
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels