Author Topic: AIPAC  (Read 4741 times)

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
Re: AIPAC
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2008, 02:54:55 PM »
More than half are. Your point being?

Are you trying to say Jews should support Obama, or what? If that is the case, what are you doing on this forum? Start "jewsforobama.com" if that's what you are trying to accomplish.
No that John Mccain is not better than Obama on many issues

Who would you ather have a black Muslim running America or a old man
I pick the old guy
I dont care that he is black.

And next he is not Muslim. Just cause his dad was an unobservant Muslim does not make him Muslim. He prays more (to Jesus) than Mccain does anyway

How is he not Muslim
How is he Muslim?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2008, 02:58:02 PM »

Are you trying to say Jews should support Obama, or what? If that is the case, what are you doing on this forum? Start "jewsforobama.com" if that's what you are trying to accomplish.

I pick the old guy

And next he is not Muslim. Just cause his dad was an unobservant Muslim does not make him Muslim. He prays more (to Jesus) than Mccain does anyway

How is he not Muslim
How is he Muslim?

His father is Muslim his mother is Muslim his step-father is Muslim he is Muslim if you leave Islam there is  a price on your head you have to be killed once you join Islam you cant leave

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2008, 03:00:49 PM »

I pick the old guy

How is he not Muslim
How is he Muslim?

His father is Muslim his mother is Muslim his step-father is Muslim he is Muslim if you leave Islam there is  a price on your head you have to be killed once you join Islam you cant leave
His Mother isnt Muslim.
And anyway he is openly christian

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2008, 03:04:07 PM »

I pick the old guy

How is he not Muslim
How is he Muslim?

His Mother isnt Muslim.

His Mother converted to Islam he is not Christian he is a Muslim ask Chaim ,Yakov or any of the moderators what is Obamas Religion is

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2008, 03:05:36 PM »

I pick the old guy

How is he not Muslim
How is he Muslim?

His Mother isnt Muslim.

His Mother converted to Islam he is not Christian he is a Muslim ask Chaim ,Yakov or any of the moderators what is Obamas Religion is
B.S

he is a chrsitian who knows more Chaim, Yacov or Obama himself
He is not hiding it up i do believe he is a christian

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 03:06:49 PM »

I pick the old guy

How is he not Muslim
How is he Muslim?

His Mother isnt Muslim.

B.S

If you support Osama Obama the Muslimwhat are you doing here on this forum

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2008, 03:13:59 PM »

I pick the old guy

How is he not Muslim
How is he Muslim?

His Mother isnt Muslim.

B.S

If you support Osama Obama the Muslimwhat are you doing here on this forum
I don't im just saying i cant stand the Iraq war so i dont support anyone

O And the answer to your question I am hear because i support Kahane