Author Topic: 3 Tips to Get MANY more views on Youtube Videos  (Read 968 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
3 Tips to Get MANY more views on Youtube Videos
« on: June 06, 2008, 04:42:37 PM »
I hope this helps us grow much faster Be'ezrat Hashem.

1. Find the most popular video in your category. Make your title somewhat similar to theirs and copy their meta tags EXACTLY.
Then you will show up as a related video after their video plays and mooch off of all of their views. Most videos get most of their views from being a related video then people finding it on the first try.
2. Ask a question in the video and challenge people to respond with a video of their own or a text comment "e.g. Give me 1 good reason why we should support Barack Hussein and post it in a comment or in a video response." The video responses and comments will boost your rankings.
3.Target a particularly popular keyword e.g. Barack Obama, or Barack Obama Muslim.

Then take advantage of the box which gives you a chance to write a description of your video. You can put a really long article in there. Grab a JTF article and post the whole thing in that box and sprinkle that keyword many times throughout the article if it isn't there already. This will boost your rankings greatly when someone searches for that keyword.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 3 Tips to Get MANY more views on Youtube Videos
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 05:16:37 PM »
I hope this helps us grow much faster Be'ezrat Hashem.

1. Find the most popular video in your category. Make your title somewhat similar to theirs and copy their meta tags EXACTLY.
Then you will show up as a related video after their video plays and mooch off of all of their views. Most videos get most of their views from being a related video then people finding it on the first try.
2. Ask a question in the video and challenge people to respond with a video of their own or a text comment "e.g. Give me 1 good reason why we should support Barack Hussein and post it in a comment or in a video response." The video responses and comments will boost your rankings.
3.Target a particularly popular keyword e.g. Barack Obama, or Barack Obama Muslim.

Then take advantage of the box which gives you a chance to write a description of your video. You can put a really long article in there. Grab a JTF article and post the whole thing in that box and sprinkle that keyword many times throughout the article if it isn't there already. This will boost your rankings greatly when someone searches for that keyword.

בס''ד

These are also great tips for liveleak.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
Re: 3 Tips to Get MANY more views on Youtube Videos
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 05:37:15 PM »
Great ideas O0

Sticky please!