Author Topic: German Neonazis make promotion for the extermination of Christians  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I have found this article about the Nazi-music label "Christhunt Productions" and I have visited their homepage and forum. I have found only hate towards Jews and Christians but no bad word about Islam.

Look here the screenshoots:

and here:

They distributing antisemite-bands too [Nachtigall=nightingale]

Look here is among other evil stuff the Nazi Eagle with a pentagramm instead of the swastika for 5 Euro - This people are totally nuts:

Between anti-Christian youth-culture and Neonazi underground

In Leopoldshight, a small village near Bielefeld, is the music-label "Christhunt" with associated distribution located. The business owned by Marco Martin is one of the most important producers of extreme right black-metall-music.

The name of the label and mail order business "Christhunt"  (“Christenjagd”) is referring to for those scene typical anti-Christian direction. In the context of common extermination-beliefs of black-metall is advertised here the war against Christianity, which is seen as a religion of weakness.

Although is the issue here not only the radical challenge of the Christian moral, which is thought as a moral of hypocrites, but likewise is the issue here the agitation against the roots of Christianity: The Judaism.

Anti-semite conspiration theories, that the Jews want, using the religion, to enslave the whole world, are in this scene which is related to NS-Black-Metall common.

Therefor stands i.e. the CD "Planet ZOG - The End", a product of the French NS-Black-Metall Band "Ad Hominem", which is distributed by Christhunt. Other bands in the stock of the in 1999 founded company made no secret of their ideology. Greek bands like "Wolfsnacht" or US-American like "Pantheon" showing on their booklets Swastikas, SA-members or Hitler-portraits.

In the beginning Christhunt tried to hide open Neonazi propaganda. So they offered the well known NS-black metall band "Absurd", which is produced by the Polish NS-Label "Wolftower Records" in their catalog under the name "Drusba". Such preekaboos are past.

This is connected with the publishing-policy of this label, which has published nearly 40 Black Metall albums.

In the years after the founding of this company were the mostly produced bands, such which were strongly rightwing, but which saw themselve not politically. But with the production of venyl-versions of stars of the German NS-Black-Metall-scene like "Magog" and "Totenburg" they took position of the extreme right.

"We march in a new time, which is freeing us from Christians and Jews", sounds the LP with the same name of the Saxonian band "Magog", which is published in 2002 by "Christhunt". The edition of 500 exemplars was sold within a few weeks. Other productions too, like the CD “Strength And Wisdom” of the band ”Sadorass”, which was founded by the "folkish-Satanist" Sven Goldberg, are very favored.

According to their own informations are the most sold bands "Absurd" then Magog, Totenburg and Camulos. The by Christhunt published CD "Der Untermensch" from Camulos is since November 2003 banned in Germany.

For a small circle had Martin further a certain ammount of classic right-rock-albums in store. "Der Förderturm" a neonazi magazine from the western Ruhr is here to obtain. In the magazine "Unsere Welt" from Bielefeld was Martin allowed to write under the nickname Wicke himself.

However Martin's telephone order service has not only extreme right products in it's store. The greatest part of the great offer, which is consisted of 400 CD's and the same number of LP's, EP's and demo's is "normal" Black Metall, like the band ”Old Man’s Child”. So is Christhunt serving a lot of non-right customers and is so the articulation between non-politically and extreme right Black-Metall-Szene.

Particular critic, like those of the greatest German Black-Metal-Magazine “Legacy”, don't hurt the success of the label. The opposite is true, it is expanding: Again and again they contract new bands. Positive recensions and interviews in magazines, like the magazine "Ablaze" which you can buy in every    railway-station-kiosk, advance Christhunt. Christhunt buys in return pages of advertisement in those magazines.

The forums on the homepage of "Christhunt" are very popular. Here are discussed various issues around  the music. It begins with Black-Metal-Concerts and ends with the duiscussion about the trial of the band "Landser" The most postings are from Neonazis, who seems to feel good there. So good, that the moderators have often to intervene in order to prevent criminal proceedings

Source: http://www.turnitdown.de/153.html
« Last Edit: June 17, 2008, 03:38:33 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: German Neonazis make promotion for the extermination of Christians
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 09:29:48 PM »
I'm sure German Muslims are some of their most loyal listeners.

I think they are ...

I have often seen pages where they spread hate against Jews, but the main issue is here hate against Christians. The name of the website and this sick ideology. This is a totally new quality.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 05:52:19 AM »
Sick ..., I hope they die in a train crash.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 05:53:20 AM »
I'm sure German Muslims are some of their most loyal listeners.

AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN NAZI'S ALLIES
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 02:19:33 PM »
Of course most important nazis were pagan they wanted either Islam or Odin and Thor.The leaders and SS were encouraged to be Pagans
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 02:44:23 PM »
Of course most important nazis were pagan they wanted either Islam or Odin and Thor.The leaders and SS were encouraged to be Pagans

Neonazis are normally cowards. I think that this evil people say now openly what they before a few years only said behind the hand is an indication for the bad constitution of Christianity in Europe.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 03:01:31 PM »

Neonazis are normally cowards. I think that this evil people say now openly what they before a few years only said behind the hand is an indication for the bad constitution of Christianity in Europe.
This is true ,but many people will wake up to them but i hope soon.Christians and Jews are ridiculed in Europe but Islamic and Pagans are held in high regard
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 03:38:54 PM »
Translation ready  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 03:47:41 PM »
Is this guy Jewish :o     Sven Goldberg ???

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2008, 11:57:17 AM »

I really don't know. But this is the real-name of this fool and no pseudonym. This guy is really sick.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »

I really don't know. But this is the real-name of this fool and no pseudonym. This guy is really sick.
He is sick and a nut

Shot at 2010-01-03