Author Topic: Ross Perot speaks  (Read 881 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Ross Perot speaks
« on: June 20, 2008, 12:36:57 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Ross Perot speaks
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 01:39:47 PM »
  Well, if he is going to help now, I wrote him in a comment/question, HOPEFULLY he will come out PUBLICLY and SAY SOMETHING, re: Barack Husein Mohammed Obama as well.

Mr. Perot,

Thank you for your new website. Of course your being a great businessman, you would know the problem, and another Pres. is not going to change things.  It is what it is.  I would ask you to please come and look at the forum www.jtf.org  where we have an even greater threat: Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama.
Mr. Perot, even if it was 4 years ago, would America have voted in a person with a name like this?
 I am not asking you to join, when people join organizations, it is voluntary, however, I am asking you to please look at our forum:  www.jewsagainstobama.com
We have very professional researchers, that have been researching this man's life, and are, in FACT, the very people who found out his whole name, which the Conservative Radio Talk Show Hosts have been talking about. JTF are the people that have been conducting this investigation,from the very beginning.

Sincerely,

Paulette Anne
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 02:34:10 PM »
Thats great Ross Perot was a very Patriotic person as well as pro Israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 03:03:18 PM »
  Well, if he is going to help now, I wrote him in a comment/question, HOPEFULLY he will come out PUBLICLY and SAY SOMETHING, re: Barack Husein Mohammed Obama as well.

Mr. Perot,

Thank you for your new website. Of course your being a great businessman, you would know the problem, and another Pres. is not going to change things.  It is what it is.  I would ask you to please come and look at the forum www.jtf.org  where we have an even greater threat: Barack Hussein Mohammed Obama.
Mr. Perot, even if it was 4 years ago, would America have voted in a person with a name like this?
 I am not asking you to join, when people join organizations, it is voluntary, however, I am asking you to please look at our forum:  www.jewsagainstobama.com
We have very professional researchers, that have been researching this man's life, and are, in FACT, the very people who found out his whole name, which the Conservative Radio Talk Show Hosts have been talking about. JTF are the people that have been conducting this investigation,from the very beginning.

Sincerely,

Paulette Anne

great awesome letter
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein