Author Topic: דוד בן זאב אריה WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LATEST RECRUIT KATIE???  (Read 2541 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
SHE HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL JTFER, I SAY WE SHOULD ALL AIM HER AND ASK HER TO COME BACK SHE HAS NOT BEEN ON FOR A LONG.. HER AIM IS ******* I FOUND IT ON HER PROFILE
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 01:04:41 AM by Chaim Ben Shimon »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
which katie are you referring to...? there are two of them and neither has that aim in their profile...? nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Pro JTFer
I MENTIONED IT ABOVE HER AIM IS ******* AND USER NAME ON JTF WAS CHANGED FROM THAT TO JUST "KATIE"
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 01:05:05 AM by Chaim Ben Shimon »

• Pro JTFer
YOU RIGHT SHE REMOVED IT NOW..

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: ??? ?? ??? ???? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR LATEST RECRUIT KATIE???
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 05:38:45 AM »
YOU RIGHT SHE REMOVED IT NOW..

I think she registered as just Katie on the forum?  ???

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  KATIECALI88

88 is numerical code for Heil! Hitler!

8 represents the eighth letter of the English alphabet -- H

-------------------------------------------------------

Same if you see another ID on the net followed by the numbers 18:

1--A
8--H

(Adolph Hitler)

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
I have learned some things from JTF.. that some self-hating people on this forum seem to can't get enough of being in the company of Nazis, for whatever reason.  So exactly what is it that a proud Kahanist Jew could ever find appealing in racist jibbering, jew-hating Nazi trash?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

1--A
8--H

(Adolph Hitler)

Maybe she was born in 1988

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

1--A
8--H

(Adolph Hitler)

THATS WHAT i was thinking.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
proof... you have to have proof... this is just innuendo... nik.
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Katie is a sweet young lady.. That sick greco witch, had Katie "creeped out" I believe on of Katie's last posts was "this is creepy" I got especially concerned when that happened--  Maybe one of you young ladies can send her an im, and tell her how the JTF protected her. Just dont start another topic, b/c nobody wants to see that swamp-leech again.  Caio.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
thanks paulette for clearing that up... but hey... i'm not jealous... but i have more posts than you... what did you do to get to be a winged member and i still only have stars...? are you admin. or a mod.? just wondering... i really don't care... just joshing around... nik...

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
thanks paulette for clearing that up... but hey... i'm not jealous... but i have more posts than you... what did you do to get to be a winged member and i still only have stars...? are you admin. or a mod.? just wondering... i really don't care... just joshing around... nik...
I have more post then you LOL :::D

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I do not think she is a Nazi. She is a secular Jew--rather liberal by our standards, but nonetheless genuine. I have chatted with her a few times. I am pretty sure the "88" refers to her year of birth, because she is 19.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
exactly... calm down people... and this is me nik. speaking... who sees a conspiracy under every rock and in every circumstance... in fact i always now think consp. first in every event and instance bec. of how the slime have lied to us for centuries now... it's always another agenda with me than the one being reported and spread abroad... about anything and all things... a consp. with me until and unless proven otherwise... but this is ludicrous already... i know we've been burned by that bi-tch... skip-to-my-lou... but it's over... we need to move on and relax... nik.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 03:15:00 PM by nikmatdam »

• Pro JTFer

1--A
8--H

(Adolph Hitler)

she was she added me on face book she looks 19

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

1--A
8--H

(Adolph Hitler)

she was she added me on face book she looks 19

WHERE DO YOU GET THE NUMBER 18 FROM HER USER name ended in the number 88 not 18

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
haha hey everyone! wow i leave the site for a few days and it falls apart!! i'll try not to do that again hahaha.. sorry i have just been really busy lately and havn't logged on here in awhile, actually i tried logging in saturday but obv its down for shabbos so i couldnt.. but yea im here :) and no im not a nazi because my user name has two eights in it, who thought up that genius conspiracy? yea i must be a nazi because i have 88 in my user name?? lolllllll thats pretty funny though, naw i was born in the first part of 1989 actually and i am 19, yet 88 has been my favorite number for a long time, didn't know the heil hitler connection before now but thanks for warning me about it lol... but yea its in my user name for most stuff i just like the number, i switched my display name to just katie though i think awhile ago and i took my aim name off my profile to be safer but now its posted all over the forum so i guess it doesnt matter haha, considering what paulette said was true, that whole thing sorta creeped me out with the nazi lady..

anyways thanks for all the concern :) i promise i havnt left! jtf is pretty interesting, i will admit i dont agree with everything haha but its hard to find people you agree with 100 percent anyways so thats not my goal.. plus people on here are really nice so im not leaving  O0
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
haha hey everyone! wow i leave the site for a few days and it falls apart!! i'll try not to do that again hahaha.. sorry i have just been really busy lately and havn't logged on here in awhile, actually i tried logging in saturday but obv its down for shabbos so i couldnt.. but yea im here :) and no im not a nazi because my user name has two eights in it, who thought up that genius conspiracy? yea i must be a nazi because i have 88 in my user name?? lolllllll thats pretty funny though, naw i was born in the first part of 1989 actually and i am 19, yet 88 has been my favorite number for a long time, didn't know the heil hitler connection before now but thanks for warning me about it lol... but yea its in my user name for most stuff i just like the number, i switched my display name to just katie though i think awhile ago and i took my aim name off my profile to be safer but now its posted all over the forum so i guess it doesnt matter haha, considering what paulette said was true, that whole thing sorta creeped me out with the nazi lady..

anyways thanks for all the concern :) i promise i havnt left! jtf is pretty interesting, i will admit i dont agree with everything haha but its hard to find people you agree with 100 percent anyways so thats not my goal.. plus people on here are really nice so im not leaving  O0

O0 O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Welcome back yes i thought is was your year  O0 O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
mystery solved... next case!!! nik.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
AmericanNero:  "...WHERE DO YOU GET THE NUMBER 18 FROM HER USER name ended in the number 88 not 18..."

ha ha ha lol.........................so ha ha

yer typewriter is stuck ha ha ha

HH
Heil Hitler ha ha ha lol

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
AmericanNero:  "...WHERE DO YOU GET THE NUMBER 18 FROM HER USER name ended in the number 88 not 18..."

HH
Heil Hitler ha ha ha lol

haha HH can stand for alot of stuff
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

HH
Heil Hitler ha ha ha lol

haha HH can stand for alot of stuff

I sure am glad that you are back Sweetie- We were very worried.  Yes, I had observed people that were just guests and a lot of them were looking at Katies profile, So, I sent her an im- and advised her not to put any im info- etc, b/c I was worried about that. She is smart and took heed. We have to be careful.
Anyway, I am very glad you are here Katie. :)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Welcome Back Katie... let's not get paranoid guys!