Author Topic: Christians kill Muslims  (Read 3121 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Christians kill Muslims
« on: June 24, 2008, 04:38:04 PM »

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Christians kill Muslims
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »
GREAT O0

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »
Whoever kills muslims should be blessed.
Thank you.
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 05:05:24 PM »
Whoever kills muslims should be blessed.
Thank you.

Yes they Should be blessed they are doing a wonderful thing

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 05:38:05 PM »
 O0 O0 O0

Bravo!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 08:51:44 AM »
One clarication; they propably did in self defence after 101th muslim raid; We Christains or Israeli Jews or Thailand budhists or Kashmir hindus don't love to kill we love the peace  unlike those bloodthirsty mo-slime animals. After this clarification I say good work: Who lives by the sword dies by the sword. O0 palestinians in Israel shud be next.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 09:14:23 AM »
Hallelujah
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 09:26:45 AM »
One clarication; they propably did in self defence after 101th muslim raid; We Christains or Israeli Jews or Thailand budhists or Kashmir hindus don't love to kill we love the peace  unlike those bloodthirsty mo-slime animals. After this clarification I say good work: Who lives by the sword dies by the sword. O0 palestinians in Israel shud be next.

Exactly. We don't to have to not kill to be peaceful.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 10:53:00 AM »
 O0 O0 O0

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 12:22:32 PM »
lol, yay lets kill people! thats always solved our problems
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »
lol, yay lets kill people! thats always solved our problems

How did you know :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2008, 12:39:57 PM »

I think whats important.. is that Christians dont kill in the name of Jesus.   (And arent commanded to ANYWHERE in the bible)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2008, 12:41:24 PM »

I think whats important.. is that Christians dont kill in the name of Jesus.   (And arent commanded to ANYWHERE in the bible)

Yeah we are not Mussies

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2008, 01:06:53 PM »
DEATH TO THE ARABS! btw, did anyone pick up any Korans? I'm out of toilet paper! :::D

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2008, 04:48:23 PM »
DEATH TO THE ARABS! btw, did anyone pick up any Korans? I'm out of toilet paper! :::D

i dunno i prefer my toilet paper to be soft and free of ink.. actual paper might hurt after awhile.. plus i dont know how absorbent it would be...
"Over the last 15 months, we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go." - Barack Obama

haha

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2008, 04:51:37 PM »

The Quran is already full of Crap :::D

Offline Katie

• Full JTFer
  • OBAMA SUCKS
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2008, 05:04:24 PM »
The only thing that I dread about Christians and Jews killing Muslims, is that were not torturing them. LETS TORTURE THEM!!!!!! :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) O0 O0 :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

yea torture solves everything WOO HOOOOO

lets do it to it!!!!!

lets just treat them like animals cause theyre not humans!! obviously!!!

haha

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 05:02:37 PM »
Still we're not animals... so let's just send them all back to saudi barbaria and kill only those who resist . Killing is not funny stuff... even killing A-rabs and Jihadis. Torturing them woud be satanic (aside from using torture to obtain vital informations)     

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 05:30:38 PM »
I'd wipe twice as much with the koran so that I got more [censored] all over that evil book
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »
You'll only desacred your skin it's worse than pig skin. Made muslims wipe their butts with Koran. :::D

Love your Enemy

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 05:57:07 PM »
No tears for Muslimes  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 06:02:03 PM »
No tears for Muslimes  >:(

Actually tears of joy

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 08:27:05 PM »
There are 2 things the Quran is good for, yes I said it,, 2

1.. Wipe,  hey crap on crap
2.. On them cold nights in the winter and you need to get the fireplace started, a few sheets or 10 or 20, would start that baby up just right.

Allah Snackbar..
Now with more nuts!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!