Author Topic: JTF "Sister" Video  (Read 3276 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
JTF "Sister" Video
« on: January 22, 2007, 10:47:23 PM »
All,

Here it is:

I removed some of the black on red, but ended up keeping it for some of the slides. Red is for fire and blood and black is for death. I experimented with different colors, but some scenes such as the murder of the Rav didn't have the same feel with different colors. If anyone wants to send slides, either of victims that were lost or ones you would like to see, I can try to incorporate them.

Shmuel Ben Baruch
Take Back Our Temple
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: JTF "Sister" Video
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 11:39:29 PM »
Temple, one slight mistake Nosair yimach shmo vizichro, was aquitted of the murder of the Rav but was convicted on gun charges and given a long sentence he didnt participate in the WTC bombing
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 12:48:41 AM »
Temple, one slight mistake Nosair yimach shmo vizichro, was aquitted of the murder of the Rav but was convicted on gun charges and given a long sentence he didnt participate in the WTC bombing

kahaneloyalist, Nosair yimach shmo vezichro was acquitted in STATE court of murdering Rabbi Kahane but convicted on the lesser charge of illegal gun possession for which he received a very light sentence.

However, thanks to JTF and its sustained campaign to bring federal charges against the Rabbi's murderers, Nosair, Sheik Rahman, Abuchalima and the other Muslim Nazi conspirators were eventually indicted in FEDERAL court. Nosair and the others were convicted in FEDERAL court of violating Rabbi Kahane's civil rights by murdering him. ALL OF THE RABBI'S MURDERERS WERE SENTENCED TO LIFE IMPRISONMENT WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN SERVING THEIR LIFE SENTENCES SINCE 1993 IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT, WHICH IS A HELLISH WAY TO SERVE A PRISON SENTENCE, BARUCH HASHEM (THANK G-D).

Another correction to what kahaneloyalist wrote: Nosair was indeed part of the CONSPIRACY to bomb the World Trade Center in 1993. Conspiracy simply means that someone agrees to take part in a crime. Nosair was convicted in federal court of being part of the conspiracy even though he was in state prison at the time of the bombing. Nosair was involved in the planning of the bombing, and discussed the plans with the other Al Qaeda Muslim terrorists when they visited him in state prison.

Therefore, Temple's film is accurate.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 12:52:59 AM by jsullivan »

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 07:57:34 PM »
Chaim:
When I asked you about paying salaries to JTFers last week you said, that do so now would mean JTF would need to stop half of its activities. This is not neccesarily true. With a little ingenuity, paying salaries can INCREASE the amount of money JTF has AND increase the amount of activites it does.

For instance: offer a few people to be in charge of fund-rasing for JTF and tell them they can keep 20% of the money they raise. Have another couple people be in charge of producing, selling, and distributing catchy JTF T-shirts and tell him he can keep 50% of the profits. Have another few people be in charge of writting a books about JTF its views and activities...you get the idea.

In this way by paying salaries, you will actually MAKE money off the deal. And think how many more people can be reached with all these activities going at once! By increasing your manpower and delegating duties this way, you will be free to  do what you do best: doing shows, and organizing activities in Israel etc.

P.S.  Consider that if you had a secertary-the time you saved could be used to get a donation that would pay the secretary's salary ten times over. So in the end you are really gaining.  All businessmen know this. JTF needs to start thinking big to get where it needs to go.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2007, 09:06:58 PM »
I stand corrected ;)
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 10:15:45 PM »
Good job!!!  Up yours, Nose Hair!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 01:47:48 AM »
I created a youtube channel KahaneTzadak http://www.youtube.com/group/kahanetzadak
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 02:16:13 AM »
I put all the popular ones on it. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD