Author Topic: Karadzic Arrested  (Read 12918 times)

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
Karadzic Arrested
« on: July 21, 2008, 06:15:33 PM »
I just watched on TV that Radovan Karadzic was arrested in Belgrade....
This is what I feared would happen once Tadic (or Tadici as patriotic serbs would say) got rid of all the opposition.
Tadic truly is a communist piece of [censored].

Dabogda crko sutra Tadic!!!!!

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
Re: Karadzic Arrested
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »
This is the end for Serbia & Republic of Srpska!
:-[ :-[ :-[
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 07:12:49 PM »
  What is the story behind the scenes?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline AlexanderTheGreat

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
i really don't care about him, he didn't do anything good 4 us(Serbs)

actually he was protecting Serbs from being cleansed. he may have done bad things, but war is never pretty. 5000 muslim men may have been killed in srebrenica, but before that 2000 serbian women, children and men were murdered in the surrounding areas.

i won't loose any sleep, i could care less, but the fact of the matter is he's being punished for protecting his people from torture, rape and murder.

maybe he turned himself in for the sake of Serbia prospering. you never know what is going on behind the scenes.

PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2008, 07:31:49 PM »

actually he was protecting Serbs from being cleansed. he may have done bad things, but war is never pretty. 5000 muslim men may have been killed in srebrenica, but before that 2000 serbian women, children and men were murdered in the surrounding areas.

i won't loose any sleep, i could care less, but the fact of the matter is he's being punished for protecting his people from torture, rape and murder.

maybe he turned himself in for the sake of Serbia prospering. you never know what is going on behind the scenes.

Great Post!  O0
  You can't call him a International War criminal, without making his a Serbian National Hero first. Screw NATO, EU and International War Tribunal...

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2008, 07:50:25 PM »
Here's a little article from last year explaining a bit more about what's happening behind the scenes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-and-the-us-accused-of-secret-deal-to-protect-karadzic-401688.html

I don't know how true it is, but it is what it is.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline KosovoIsSerbia

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 07:55:20 PM »

well, he did commit the worst genocide since ww2......Serbia needs to heal it's wounds from the 90's.....but u make a valid point...(as 4 ppl who think he is a hero......he is a hero as much as Hitler is)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 07:58:34 PM by KosovoIsSerbia »
beacon4muslims

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2008, 08:03:45 PM »

well, he did commit the worst genocide since ww2......Serbia needs to heal it's wounds from the 90's.....but u make a valid point...(as 4 ppl who think he is a hero......he is a hero as much as Hitler is)
I'm Not Serbian but I know this much... Karadzic IS NO Hitler, and I would be ashamed to say what you just said IF I were Serbian!
 You're either ignorant or stupid by making such statement... I sorry, I meant brainwashed by the Leftist Media!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:05:38 PM by Dan »

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »

well, he did commit the worst genocide since ww2......Serbia needs to heal it's wounds from the 90's.....but u make a valid point...(as 4 ppl who think he is a hero......he is a hero as much Hitler)

that's fine, you can compare Serbs to hitler, as you probably aren't Serb.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 08:18:02 PM »
Who lied to you that way? :o
You're either ignorant or stupid by making such statement... I sorry, I meant brainwashed by the Leftist Media!
Exactly!
well, he did commit the worst genocide since ww2......
How dare you say any Serb commited a genocide ever?!?  >:(
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:22:50 PM by Saint Sava »

Offline KosovoIsSerbia

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 08:27:38 PM »

well, he did commit the worst genocide since ww2......Serbia needs to heal it's wounds from the 90's.....but u make a valid point...(as 4 ppl who think he is a hero......he is a hero as much Hitler)

ok i am Serb, but i am trying to say he is responsible a lot of ppl ending up dead....and ppl are ppl no matter who they are(well 95% of them 8))
i joined jtf to spread peace not hate.....and besides now with him locked up i hope that the ppl who killed Serbs should be arrested too and then finally the western Balkans can be at peace....
beacon4muslims

Offline KosovoIsSerbia

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 08:30:32 PM »
Who lied to you that way? :o
Exactly!
well, he did commit the worst genocide since ww2......
How dare you say any Serb commited a genocide ever?!?  >:(
all i'm saying is that the western Balkans needs to heal it's wounds.....no matter who did what.....u know ;)
beacon4muslims

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 08:32:49 PM »
Here's a little article from last year explaining a bit more about what's happening behind the scenes.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-and-the-us-accused-of-secret-deal-to-protect-karadzic-401688.html

I don't know how true it is, but it is what it is.
The whore Florence Artman is not very much reliable. Howether, I'd like to remind everyone that Radovan Karadzic accepted to withdraw from public life in 1996 in exchange of not beeing chased by any inquisition ever, which was a proposition of f***ing Richard Holbrooke, who, of course, always denied that. Even signed documents of this secret agreement exist and are in the hands of Radovan's lawyer from Belgrade Kosta Cavoski, who, of course, was several times arrested in Bosnia those last years and at the end denied entrance permit in all Bosnia Herzegovina "country". For those who don't know, Cavoski was ejected from the professor chair of the University of Law of Belgrade for publicly opposing to communism in the 1970's.

But you're right: we never know what's behind the scene.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 08:40:00 PM »
ok i am Serb, but i am trying to say he is responsible a lot of ppl ending up dead....and ppl are ppl no matter who they are(well 95% of them 8))
i joined jtf to spread peace not hate.....and besides now with him locked up i hope that the ppl who killed Serbs should be arrested too and then finally the western Balkans can be at peace....
Dan is absolutely right: either you're at best ignorant or your brain is washed by leftist medias. Saying that Serbs commited a genocide is more like you're a serb hater.

Can you remind us what happened to butchers Haradinaj and Naser Oric when they were arrested and tried? >:(
all i'm saying is that the western Balkans needs to heal it's wounds.....no matter who did what.....u know ;)
"heel the wound"... what a rhetoric from a Serb, I can't believe it. The only message surrouding ennemies got is "Killing a Serb is not punished", and you're talking about "heeling wounds"!?!? From what Planet did you fall on old Earth!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2008, 08:55:50 PM »
  KosovoIsSerbia, I understand you are 15 years old, you were 3 when Karadjic resigned from political scene, right? You are very young and you did right when you joined JTF! You will learn a lot of Serbian History here!  :)

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:01:29 PM by Jasmina »

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »

nobody ever said killing is the right thing to do. like i said earlier, war is never pretty, people die, and life goes on. what don't you understand about war? you think it is nice? do you think people use rubber bullets...? for every action, there is a reaction. if those muslim men didn't die in srebenica, more Serbs would have died. so you pick your side! you have to protect what is yours and people that cannot defend themselfs. whether they are muslim, Jew or Christians or any other religion, people that cannot defend themselfs need help, that's what Karadzic did, he spared their women and children, but the bosnian and middle eastern muslim men that were armed and ready to cleanse Serb villages were killed.

i hate to see mass killings, but sometimes, there really isn't much choice, either kill, or be killed.
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 09:03:41 PM »
KosovoIsSerbia,

Didn't realise you are only 14 years old, didn't check your profile.

No harm done buddy.

Cheers
PEACE TO ISRAEL
KOSOVO IS SERBIAN
MACEDONIA IS MACEDONIAN

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2008, 11:30:27 PM »
KOSOVO IS SERBIA,I would like to ask you-Are you 15 year old boy from Nish?Are you?I do not think so!
By the way,we have way to find thinks very fast.Belive me!

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 05:36:10 AM »
The war crimes suspect, former Bosnian Serb leader Radovan Karadzic has been arrested in Belgrade. As ‘Blic’ learns one of the most wanted fugitives looked for by the Hague Tribunal was arrested yesterday evening at about 21.00 CET in the downtown of Belgrade (Vracar municipality). However, Karadzic’s lawyer Svetozar Vujacic claims that his client was arrested on Friday on a public bus on New Belgrade-Batajnica route.

Brother informed by friends, daughter watched TV
Luka Karadzic, brother of Radovan Karadzic said to have been informed by his friends about the arrest.
’Radovan’s daughter Sonja was watching TV when she learned from the CNN that her father had been arrested. What do I think about the arrest? I am sad. I would feel the same had this happened to Mladic. Sonja told me to have been shocked, but on the other hand glad to hear that he is still alive since at one point in the time there were rumors that he has been killed’, Luka Karadzic told ‘Blic’. He excluded any possibility that his brother has turned himself in voluntarily.

‘Blic’ further learns that Karadzic was heard by Milan Dilparic the investigation judge of the Trial chamber for war crimes of the District Court in Belgrade. The hearing ended last night at 02.05 CET and Karadzic was handed the indictment that the Hague Tribunal has raised against him.
‘Blic’ source further claims that during hearing Karadzic defended himself by keeping silence and denying any guilt. He rejected food and told his lawyer to have private messages for his family. Lawyer Vujacic says that Karadzic looked the same as in the wanted list only slimmer. The doctors examined him and found him to be healthy.
‘A month ago the BIA (Security Intelligence Service) located Karadzic but waited for his identity to be proved. The confirmation was received on Friday and all preparations were finalized over the weekend. The arrest action began after 19.00 CET’, ‘Blic’ source close to the investigation says.
Karadzic’s lawyer, however, claims that his client was arrested on Friday and kept for three days ‘at a location not known to him’.
‘Karadzic was on a public bus traveling from New Belgrade to Batajnica. The policemen entered the bus and put a cap on his head. Karadzic did not resist arrest and it is not known where he was taken afterwards. The cap was removed only after he was brought into a room. We shall request investigation as to where he was kept three days and why he was not delivered to the court immediately’, Vujacic says.
The first information marked ‘urgent’ was aired yesterday evening before 23.00 by the Council for the national security of the Republic of Serbia.
The Home Ministry issued a statement saying that its members had not participated in the arrest of Radovan Karadzic.
Karadzic was seen last time in Han-Pijesak in July 1996. The first indictment against Karadzic and Ratko Mladic was raised on July 25, 1995. It had 16 accounts, one on genocide and three on crimes against humanity.
The second indictment referring to the crimes in Srebrenica was raised on November 16, 1995 and had 20 accounts, one for genocide and nine for crimes against humanity.
The Hague Tribunal is expecting from Serbia to arrest and extradite another two war crimes suspects, Ratko Mladic and Goran Hadzic.

http://www.blic.co.yu/infocus.php?id=2565

One more thing: all this time Radovan Karadjic was not hiding, he was working at some private clinique as a Psychiatrist in Belgrade! Of course, under some false Identity!

Offline Kushiel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 07:12:09 AM »
It seems to me that being a patriot or caring about your own people has become a crime in the 21st century.

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 07:29:08 AM »
It seems to me that being a patriot or caring about your own people has become a crime in the 21st century.
Nothing new under the sun.

In 1942, one of the most important condition for Serbia to join the "free (Nazi) Europe" (which was on the same model as the EU) was to arrest and extradite a Serbian Army General (Draza Mihailovic). Today one of the most important condition to join EU is to arrest and extradite a Serbian Army General (Ratko Mladic).

Those whores in Belgrade are nothing better than Milan Nedic and Dimitrije Ljotic in 1940's, who were put in "power" in Belgrade by Hitler and supported Nazi occupation of Serbia.

F**k the so-called "democrat" politicians in Serbia, f**k! >:(

Offline Dimitrije

• New JTFer
  • Serbian patriot/nacionalist
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »
Go [censored] your self,if you dont consider Orthodox Christians in Bosnia and Croatia Serbs,then as i said before,go and F***** yourself...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 08:45:03 AM by Dimitrije »
-,,You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you!''
-Leon Trotsky

-,,Is it better for people to love you,or fear you...
It is better for people to fear you,because those who love you will turn their backs on you,for money or fear of others!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,The cause justifies the means!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,Therefore, whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war.''
-Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

-,,The point of war isnt that you die for your country,but to make the other bastard die for his!''
-General George Smith Patton

Offline Dimitrije

• New JTFer
  • Serbian patriot/nacionalist
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 08:42:05 AM »

Je li,sinak kolko imas godina?
12-14?
Idi prvo nauci da obrises nos,pa onda pisi o politici,j***m onog ko ti dao ruke da cukas po toj tastaturi!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 09:29:08 AM by Jasmina »
-,,You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you!''
-Leon Trotsky

-,,Is it better for people to love you,or fear you...
It is better for people to fear you,because those who love you will turn their backs on you,for money or fear of others!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,The cause justifies the means!''
-Niccolo Machiavelli

-,,Therefore, whoever wishes for peace, let him prepare for war.''
-Publius Flavius Vegetius Renatus

-,,The point of war isnt that you die for your country,but to make the other bastard die for his!''
-General George Smith Patton

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2008, 09:35:51 AM »
Let me just say this,if wasn't for Radovan there wouldn't be any Serbs in Bosnia alive.He is not guilty for Srebrenica it's there own falt.They sad Srebrenica would be protected zone but they have aloud Bosnian army to stay in it and what they did?They have started killing Serbs around it.On christmas eve they came to Serbian villages and killed 110 Serbs and for Serbs that was it,they had enuf.Muslims say that it was 8000 killed but Hag document can support just little over 2000 so there you go.They gonna send him to same court who just had released Naser Oric who is responsible for killing Serbs around Srebrenica but they will convict him for killings?!What a joke!I am so disappointed on Serbia and Serbian president they think they will "go" to Europe now,ha ha ha just wait and see when they say we need you to do one more thing and we will let you in.Serbia i am HURT!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Saint Sava

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2008, 09:49:08 AM »
Let me just say this,if wasn't for Radovan there wouldn't be any Serbs in Bosnia alive.
Exactly!!!
He is not guilty for Srebrenica
No one is guilty for Srebrenica, as Srebrenica is the biggest mass media manipulation ever seen.
I am so disappointed on Serbia and Serbian president
I can't understand how can a Serb expect sthg positive for the Serbian people from the politicians in Belgrade and Banja Luka. They're always all but concerned by the future of the Serbian people they adminisitratively belong to. They were choosen by secret services according to that criteria first. And it's not a surprise that ALL of them are of communist descent.