Author Topic: The Serb government...  (Read 3855 times)

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
The Serb government...
« on: July 28, 2008, 05:33:38 PM »
Listen guys & girls, Serbia is allied with Russia and Greece. Armenia is also allied with Russia and Greece.
Can't we be allies too? Why is your government sucking up to the Azeris? There's no way we will give Artsakh back to those muzzies, so to hope that if the Azzy steals Armenian Artsakh you Serbs will get your Kosovo back is absurd. Even George Wahhabi Douchbag said that there are no parallels between Kosovo and Karabakh meaning that EVEN IF Artsakh is taken by the Azzy Kosovo will still be under Nazi Albo occupation.
I know those vermin don't represent 10 million Serbs but isn't there something we can do to send a message to the Serb government or something?

Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: The Serb government...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 06:17:29 PM »
  Serb Government is blind and can't see any reality! They are drunk with EU ideas, EU money and EU laws! WE are loosing our identity like those other EU countries before entering the coalition!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »
The Serb people have completely sold-out and become self-hating. Just like the Jews, they are tired of the world hating them, so they will do whatever they want. They are so desperate for the benefits of EU membership (read more money) that they are literally selling themselves down the river. What a disgrace.  >:(

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 12:56:59 PM »
The Serb people have completely sold-out and become self-hating. Just like the Jews, they are tired of the world hating them, so they will do whatever they want. They are so desperate for the benefits of EU membership (read more money) that they are literally selling themselves down the river. What a disgrace.  >:(

idd!but don't forget,only about 50-60% of serbs voted,so only 30% actualy voted for the westren side,30% for the pro serbian,and the rest are tiered i guess of voting

Anywayz,mabey they kill Tadic soon,becous of Karadzic,or atleest Dacic...

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »
The problem is we have now in Serbia,tthe Serb government is run by closet queens!
They have pea sized brains!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »
pea sized?thats where ur wrong,they aren't that dumb,they'r just straitors,don't ever confuse the 2

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 12:10:56 AM »
pea sized?thats where ur wrong,they aren't that dumb,they'r just straitors,don't ever confuse the 2
PALMA?His IQ-80 ?

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 05:49:09 AM »
PALMA?His IQ-80 ?

hahahaha,i'd bring mozzart and betoven,but they died when i was young XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

tho i'm not talking about palma evin tho he's the worst low life,yea,its on his sholiders if serbia will have a goverment,ma jede govna skot mrtvi............

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 06:10:48 AM »
I like two last words,the best.
It is been avery long time since I ve herad someting like that and veryyyy gooood!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 05:04:38 AM »
Listen guys & girls, Serbia is allied with Russia and Greece. Armenia is also allied with Russia and Greece.
Can't we be allies too? Why is your government sucking up to the Azeris? There's no way we will give Artsakh back to those muzzies, so to hope that if the Azzy steals Armenian Artsakh you Serbs will get your Kosovo back is absurd. Even George Wahhabi Douchbag said that there are no parallels between Kosovo and Karabakh meaning that EVEN IF Artsakh is taken by the Azzy Kosovo will still be under Nazi Albo occupation.
I know those vermin don't represent 10 million Serbs but isn't there something we can do to send a message to the Serb government or something?

Our Government is a servant of Bruxelles and Washington.Our Government DOES NOT run free politics and politics that is of the country's and nation's best interest.So,it's absurd to expect something of sending them any kind of messages.
Of course you may try or your Government,but to send a message where you will have to ask them to change something in foreign policy is pointless when you know that their first move would be to ask their bosses in EU and USA what to do.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:07:51 AM by Kerber »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 07:11:11 AM »
IslamIsCanser,most ppl,if not all think that Armenians are cool,and would support armenia b4 azerbejan any day,its just that we have Tadic and his idiot followers.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 12:01:06 AM »
I read an article on Serbianna that said Serbia is signing a NATO (!!!!!!!!) agreement soon.

Pardon my french, but this is f-ing ridiculous.

Free Karadzic, Kill Tadic.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 03:06:25 PM »
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 Yes Zoran!