Author Topic: Lieing pig tries to make extreme pervert Joseph Fritzl Jewish  (Read 1009 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Lieing pig tries to make extreme pervert Joseph Fritzl Jewish
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 08:47:28 AM »
Joseph Fritzl is as Jewish as an ape in the Kongo  >:(

But there was, if I am not mistaken,  before ca. 80 years an unemployed painter of original Austrian background, like Fritzl ...

;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:52:01 AM »
Joseph Fritzl is as Jewish as an ape in the Kongo  >:(

But there was, if I am not mistaken,  before ca. 80 years an unemployed painter of original Austrian background, like Fritzl ...

;D
LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 01:18:16 PM »
I heard about this on StørmFrønt, members were trying to claim there was a star of david in his dungeon but I didn't see it. They will try anything to shift the blame, but there's no evidence that I can see that proves him being Jewish. Regardless, the guys a peice of [censored] and should be hung regardless of his background.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 01:19:21 PM »
Pigs are too nice for this
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 01:34:51 PM »
I heard about this on StørmFrønt, members were trying to claim there was a star of david in his dungeon but I didn't see it. They will try anything to shift the blame, but there's no evidence that I can see that proves him being Jewish. Regardless, the guys a peice of excrement and should be hung regardless of his background.

Fritzl was born in 1935. He lived all his life in Austria.

1. He would be murdered by the Nazis if he would be even a half or quarter-Jew. (i.e. there were hundreds of Jews in my county with own Synagoge before the Holocaust and after it only one Jew (his name was Levi) was left.

2. If he would have survived the Holocaust, this would be a miracle and there would be a documentation about this.

This proves that he is no Jew. This Nazis will blame the Jews even for Nessy and the Yeti.  :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 01:38:54 PM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani