Author Topic: Black attacks white for i phone  (Read 6490 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Black attacks white for i phone
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2008, 05:42:25 AM »
@t_h_j this guy behaves like a baboon and he is part of an undeniable phenomenon of senseless  black violence. JTF is right in calling it with the proper name. People who are brainwashed by PC interpret such sayings in the wrong way, as a generalization against all blacks, at the same time if a white is called subhuman or an animal PC would not imply it is a generalization.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2008, 07:13:58 AM »
what do u expect, those sub humans cant afford that kind of stuff on welfare  :::D :::D

yay for racism

No one is condemning blacks for being black.

JTFers are fully supportive of righteous black gentiles and black Jews such as the Ethiopian Jews.

Blacks in America who are condemned are condemned solely for their behavior.

calling them sub humans is condemning their race.

No, you are just being too sensitive.

ok, make some public statements as JTF calling blacks "sub human."  Lets see how long JTF retains credibility.
You have a lot to learn t_h_j.  JTF is not against the black race its against the evil black mentality that has become a part of black society. In my opinion JTF was at its best when it pointed out this evil behavior in society today. Is it JTF's fault that the majority of blacks choose to live as they do? I have found through life experience that people that cry racism have never really spent time around true black culture. They may go to school or work with one or two suburban blacks who want even less to do with black society than most white folks would. Black folks like that are not the problem however live in a place where blacks are high in number or the majority and you soon will be singing a new tune. I am old enough to see the damage the animals have done to our society how the evil black mentality has destroyed our city school system and for that matter some of the best cities in the country. Get off the computer turn off the TV and go spend some time in a rough neighborhood and then come back and tell me about racist agendas.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2008, 07:31:54 AM »
Gold teeth gold chain wearin, fried chicken and biscuit eatin. Monkey ape baboon, fast running, high jumpin ,spear chucking, three hundred and sixty degree basketball dunking Tit-sun spade mullinyan. Take you slice a pizza and go the F back to afrika

http://www.hulu.com/watch/12637/do-the-right-thing-racial-slurs#s-p1-so-i0
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 07:38:26 AM by Bruicy Kibbutz »
DukeNukem

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2008, 07:54:54 AM »
Black culture is EVIL!!!

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2008, 08:27:10 AM »
what do u expect, those sub humans cant afford that kind of stuff on welfare  :::D :::D

yay for racism
I really don't like to see that filth lingering around this forum. I condemn your remark.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2008, 08:29:51 AM »

yay for racism

JTFers are fully supportive of righteous black gentiles and black Jews such as the Ethiopian Jews.

SOrry...let me clarify this for you my friends....Those blacks you saw on the video....Their behavior is subhuman!!!

You happy?! 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2008, 08:33:37 AM »
Call me racist I don't care, they are below subhuman scum.  T_H_J funny you throw the word racist around but not once did you condem the beasts in the video for attacking innocent people
MasterWolf1, I am sure that you want this movement to grow but we can not succeed in doing so if we have racist filth floating around this forum. I condemn the actions of that black and she is disgusting. But, I also with condemn all racist remarks made on this forum and will attack them everywhere I see them on the forum. Some people may have racist veiws and they may be justified, but please keep it to yourself.

Sincerely,
ProJewChristian
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2008, 08:38:44 AM »
Call me racist I don't care, they are below subhuman scum.  T_H_J funny you throw the word racist around but not once did you condem the beasts in the video for attacking innocent people
MasterWolf1, I am sure that you want this movement to grow but we can not succeed in doing so if we have racist filth floating around this forum. I condemn the actions of that black and she is disgusting. But, I also with condemn all racist remarks made on this forum and will attack them everywhere I see them on the forum. Some people may have racist veiws and they may be justified, but please keep it to yourself.

Sincerely,
ProJewChristian

I want to modify what you're saying.  when we describe evil people and evil behavior there are two ways of saying it.  Both ways are a reflection of who we are.  We constantly call people names and use low remarks, then people will look at us like we're low.  If we say things with a little more educated zeal, it will reflect on others that we are not low class uneducated people.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2008, 05:50:58 PM »

yay for racism

SOrry...let me clarify this for you my friends....Those blacks you saw on the video....Their behavior is subhuman!!!

You happy?! 

thats somewhat better.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2008, 06:01:25 PM »
I can't see how some of you can find this type of behavior and character sub-human.  Humans have been killing and looting each other as long as we have existed.  Although this is uncivilized behavior and should be condemned, it is not sub-human behavior.  I agree with ProJewChristian, there is no reason to call this individual sub-human.  He is just a particularly uncivilized and evil person.  If JTF ever wants to be a mass movement, it should stop using language that suggests that some people are below human.  We can be a bit more tactful and call his behavior cruel, barbaric, etc. instead.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2008, 06:07:52 PM »
I can't see how some of you can find this type of behavior and character sub-human.  Humans have been killing and looting each other as long as we have existed.  Although this is uncivilized behavior and should be condemned, it is not sub-human behavior.  I agree with ProJewChristian, there is no reason to call this individual sub-human.  He is just a particularly uncivilized and evil person.  If JTF ever wants to be a mass movement, it should stop using language that suggests that some people are below human.  We can be a bit more tactful and call his behavior cruel, barbaric, etc. instead.   

quit being so sensitive!

/sarcasm

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2008, 01:07:28 AM »

[/quote]
You have a lot to learn t_h_j.  JTF is not against the black race its against the evil black mentality that has become a part of black society. In my opinion JTF was at its best when it pointed out this evil behavior in society today. Is it JTF's fault that the majority of blacks choose to live as they do? I have found through life experience that people that cry racism have never really spent time around true black culture. They may go to school or work with one or two suburban blacks who want even less to do with black society than most white folks would. Black folks like that are not the problem however live in a place where blacks are high in number or the majority and you soon will be singing a new tune. I am old enough to see the damage the animals have done to our society how the evil black mentality has destroyed our city school system and for that matter some of the best cities in the country. Get off the computer turn off the TV and go spend some time in a rough neighborhood and then come back and tell me about racist agendas.
[/quote]

So True!!!!