Author Topic: For US citizens: Do you pay income tax and why?  (Read 12919 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
For US citizens: Do you pay income tax and why?
« on: August 21, 2008, 04:08:38 PM »
I want to ask you who live in USA.
Do you pay the income tax and why do you pay it?

(I don't know if this kind of topic is appropriate for this section,if not mod can move it)

Let me clarify,what/who enforces you to pay it and how?
I really want to know it,just to get familiarized with this part of USA's system.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 04:18:39 PM by Kerber »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: For US citizens: Do you pay income tax and why?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »
I'm not going to answer that.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 06:21:32 PM »
No.   -----------------------I dont work.

But most people pay because the government makes you pay (I know your going to say its not in the constitution), but no one wants to get arrested, so they pay, or they cheat if they can, but still no one (or many) admittingly not pay.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 07:01:59 PM »
As a Christian I am required to pay taxes. I do not believe tax evasion is righteous.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 07:07:12 PM »
Christians required to pay taxes?  Charity yes but taxation is debatable especially when it is unconstitutional. If this helps, a friend of mine works in Washington and he told me, if he didn't work, in a very good position, for the IRS, he'd not pay income tax either....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 08:04:34 PM »
OK...Thanks for those who gave me some questions.
Here what's my question is about.
I recently found out that USA DOES NOT HAVE the law that enforces You,US citizens,to pay the income tax.Have you ever see the law that is forcing you to do this?
Such a law doesn't exist.

Ask your authorities to show you the law.
You are being robed by IRS which is collecting your money illegally.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 08:05:56 PM »
I'm not going to answer that.
Don't worry,I won't bite... :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »
I recently found out that USA DOES NOT HAVE the law that enforces You,US citizens,to pay the income tax.Have you ever see the law that is forcing you to do this?

Believe me... There is a law which exists. Recently a famous actor was taken to court and lost. Also several evil gangsters were brought down by the FBI for tax evasion... Laws must exist, they have been exercised.

# Section 7201. Attempt To Evade Or Defeat Tax
# Section 7202. Willful Failure To Collect Or Pay Over Tax
# Section 7203. Willful Failure To File Return, Supply Information, Or Pay Tax
# Section 7204. Fraudulent Statement Or Failure To Make Statement To Employees
# Section 7205. Fraudulent Withholding Exemption Certificate Or Failure To Supply Information
# Section 7206. Fraud And False Statements
# Section 7207. Fraudulent Returns, Statements, Or Other Documents
# Section 7208. Offenses Relating To Stamps
# Section 7209. Unauthorized Use Or Sale Of Stamps
# Section 7210. Failure To Obey Summons
# Section 7211. False Statements To Purchasers Or Lessees Relating To Tax
# Section 7212. Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws
# Section 7213. Unauthorized Disclosure Of Information
# Section 7213A. Unauthorized Inspection Of Returns Or Return Information
# Section 7214. Offenses By Officers And Employees Of The United States
# Section 7215. Offenses With Respect To Collected Taxes
# Section 7216. Disclosure Or Use Of Information By Preparers Of Returns
# Section 7217. Prohibition On Executive Branch Influence Over Taxpayer Audits And Other Investigations

muman613
http://www.fbi.gov/libref/historic/famcases/capone/capone.htm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_celebrities_have_been_convicted_of_tax_evasion&src=ansTT
http://criminal.findlaw.com/crimes/a-z/tax_evasion.html
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/casecode/uscodes/26/subtitles/f/chapters/75/subchapters/a/parts/i/toc.html
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:11:41 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 08:11:24 PM »
Christians required to pay taxes?  Charity yes but taxation is debatable especially when it is unconstitutional. If this helps, a friend of mine works in Washington and he told me, if he didn't work, in a very good position, for the IRS, he'd not pay income tax either....

Yes paying taxes is required because not paying taxes is akin to stealing in the Christian viewpoint, at least the majority opinion.

People like Kent Hovind are in the minority and look what happened to him.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 08:15:58 PM »

Believe me... There is a law which exists. Recently a famous actor was taken to court and lost. Also several evil gangsters were brought down by the FBI for tax evasion... Laws must exist, they have been exercised.

muman613
http://www.fbi.gov/libref/historic/famcases/capone/capone.htm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_celebrities_have_been_convicted_of_tax_evasion&src=ansTT

Look,I know they forced you to pay,but there is no law that forces you.
Watch the documentary from Aaron Russo "America:Freedom to Fascism".

If there is a law then you can see it and it's your legal right to inform yourself about your duties.
So,I'll believe that something like that exist when I see it.I saw many US laws,and laws from other countries in the world,but i never saw such a law where it is explicitly written that it is your obligation to pay income tax.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 08:22:38 PM »
In the US there is a terrorist organization that is even more powerful and feared than Al Queda. It is known as the IRS, Internal Revenue Service.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 08:24:39 PM »
If there is a law then you can see it and it's your legal right to inform yourself about your duties.
So,I'll believe that something like that exist when I see it.I saw many US laws,and laws from other countries in the world,but i never saw such a law where it is explicitly written that it is your obligation to pay income tax.

The income tax is evil. They shouldn't collect it, but please, don't mess with the IRS. It's not worth it. We need JTFers to be free to do good in the world, not locked up.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »
In the US there is a terrorist organization that is even more powerful and feared than Al Queda. It is known as the IRS, Internal Revenue Service.
Well,yes.I see you know.
But I was wondering how many US citizens are aware of the illegal collecting of its money?And were this money goes?

Russo is explicitly accusing bankers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 08:27:31 PM »
Well,yes.I see you know.
But I was wondering how many US citizens are aware of the illegal collecting of its money?And were this money goes?

Be careful, among stealthy anti-Semites "bankers" is often a code word for "Jews". I've learned this after reading a lot of conspiracy theory stuff that I figured out on my own was a bunch of bunk.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 08:29:04 PM »

The income tax is evil. They shouldn't collect it, but please, don't mess with the IRS. It's not worth it. We need JTFers to be free to do good in the world, not locked up.
OK,if it is problem for you,then lock this topic.

But,I just want to say that I'm shocked of what are they doing and how there is no will and strength in people to resist and take the power in its own hands.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 08:30:03 PM »

OK,if it is problem for you,then lock this topic.

But,I just want to say that I'm shocked of what are they doing and how there is no will and strength in people to resist and take the power in its own hands.

Most Americans support abolishing the IRS. We just want to make sure whatever other taxation system replaces it is fair and most of all keeps us from paying too much.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 08:31:54 PM »
Well,yes.I see you know.

Be careful, among stealthy anti-Semites "bankers" is often a code word for "Jews". I've learned this after reading a lot of conspiracy theory stuff that I figured out on my own was a bunch of bunk.
Is it important which their nationality is?
By the way,I know there are a lot of Jewish bankers.But those bankers are people like G.Soros.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 08:33:40 PM »
Well,yes.I see you know.

By the way,I know there are a lot of Jewish bankers.But those bankers are people like G.Soros.

I don't think any individual should be immune from criticism if they do evil, but many of the conspiracy folks who talk about "bankers" are really talking about Jews and using other anti-Semitic code words. I just want you to be aware of this so that you can be careful as you read it not to agree with something you really don't.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »
My banker is a goofy redneck baptist. I wish I had a Jewish banker.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 08:41:54 PM »
My banker is a goofy redneck baptist. I wish I had a Jewish banker.

Yeah they do a great job :)

I removed some information about my bank because I don't want idiots to find it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 09:13:39 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 08:44:37 PM »
Well,yes.I see you know.

I don't think any individual should be immune from criticism if they do evil, but many of the conspiracy folks who talk about "bankers" are really talking about Jews and using other anti-Semitic code words. I just want you to be aware of this so that you can be careful as you read it not to agree with something you really don't.
I'm absolutely aware of that.You don't have to worry.
But their goal is anti-semitism using the picture and "deeds" of those criminals.

I'm not among them...
My question was not about the nationality of those groups so I could use it to spread anti-semitism.

After all,there are a lot of them who are not Jews.The nationality here doesn't meters.It's the question about legality and the corrupt system in USA that is gaining power on fraud and uses it in a very wrong way.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 08:47:30 PM »

Yes paying taxes is required because not paying taxes is akin to stealing in the Christian viewpoint, at least the majority opinion.

People like Kent Hovind are in the minority and look what happened to him.

I disagree. The gouvernment at least in my country does terrible sins with the money. And you have a part in this sins if you pay the taxes complete.
Plus welfare, that makes more than the half of the German national budget is not commanded by the bible. Charity is a personal issue, which you decide on your own. Where is otherwise the reward?

Paying taxes is only obligated by the bible for core gouvernmental tasks in order to make the society working.

I don't oppose to pay taxes in general, but actually it is stealing if some leftists politicians take away the hard earned money of righteous people and distribute it to lowlifes and muzzies in order to get more influence though this bribed voters.

This comes directly from the ten commandments and you have to put all sources together in order to get a judgement.

The gouvernment deserves no overstated respect. Actually they got their power from god and have act according to His directions. If they don't, we are not recommended to obey.

Not only the words of Jesus with the emperor and god. But also the statements of the moral law.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 09:16:23 PM »
I'm absolutely aware of that.You don't have to worry.
But their goal is anti-semitism using the picture and "deeds" of those criminals.

I'm not among them...

I didn't think you were. I just didn't know if you knew that some of the people who talk about this stuff are anti-Semitic.

After all,there are a lot of them who are not Jews.The nationality here doesn't meters.It's the question about legality and the corrupt system in
USA that is gaining power on fraud and uses it in a very wrong way.

You probably could make a watertight case that the IRS and the income tax are unconstitutional. I'd believe that too. However, they'd still have you thrown in jail if you don't pay your taxes. It's the sad state of America.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 09:18:01 PM »
I hope that one day we can all live in a world where the IRS can R.I.P. O0

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 09:29:11 PM »
If Obama get's his way it's going to grow pretty big. He wants to increase income, reinstate the death tax and take the cap off of Social Security taxes. All of these things will lead the US right into a recession.