Author Topic: you are not alone  (Read 2418 times)

Offline la vraie sioniste

• New JTFer
you are not alone
« on: August 21, 2006, 05:24:56 AM »
you are not alone,in france, there are many sitesweb, anf forum like you, too in israel, there is sites and forum like you
there is a chain on internet
Iam writing from france
http://israelsionisme.aceboard.fr
http://israel-for-ever.monforum.com
http://www.migdal.org.il and his forum zion
http://iisraelsionisme.centerblog.net
http://israel.skynetblogs.be there is others

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: you are not alone
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 10:33:17 AM »
What do ya know... some French people actually DO hate Islam and terrorists. Who would of guessed? *grin*

Welcome, la vraie sioniste.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 10:36:53 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 11:39:07 AM »
la vraie sioniste, is there any chance the people of France will wise up to the Muslims? Or will they just keep supporting them :'( Also could you tell us why the French government supports the Arabs against Israel, its seems especialy strange after the Muslim riots that took place.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 09:16:55 PM »
I do hope and pray more people in France wake up and support what we here at the JTF Forum discuss.  France is an important part of the "West" and it's history.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 02:58:39 PM »
by the way, im really proud to know a lot of French Jewish zionist students from my university, who came all the way from France to study here (in a world class polytechnic university in Haifa, called the "Technion") and make "aliya".

Kahane was right!

Offline Pro-Jews-from-Cath-German

• New JTFer
  • it´s me
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 01:10:40 PM »
la vraie sioniste, is there any chance the people of France will wise up to the Muslims? Or will they just keep supporting them :'( Also could you tell us why the French government supports the Arabs against Israel, its seems especialy strange after the Muslim riots that took place.

May be I can answer your question.
The french government is doing a lot of money with the government of lybia with al-Gadaffi, I´m calling him allway Goofie.
The second reason is, that France because of their colonialism which was expanding in inslamic countries too, so now they have the reglementation that everybody who´s from the old colonialized countries and if one partner of the parents is french, so the children will get the french nationality too.

Also, if the parents don´t want to give their child another nationality, for example an indonesian partnership gets a child, and they don´t want to give them the indonesian nationality, the child get´s french or if the parents don´t have any nationality the child gets french.

It is not like in Germany, there you can only get German, if your parents are not german but are living without criminal history in Germany for 8 years and can live here without timelimit, after that you canget the german nationality between 18 and 23..

Bye
Pro-Jews-From -Cath-German

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 02:13:06 PM »
What do ya know... some French people actually DO hate Islam and terrorists. Who would of guessed? *grin*

Welcome, la vraie sioniste.

No wonder. Look what religion of peace done to the soccer national team.  ;D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 02:42:58 PM »
My mom is French and German and married a Jewish man and converted to Judaism.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 03:24:29 PM »
Re:  "French and German and married a Jewish man and converted to Judaism "

Sounds like a good combination!

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 03:48:01 PM »
im really proud to know a lot of French Jewish zionist students from my university,

How they can be Zionists if they live in France?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 05:54:44 PM »
im really proud to know a lot of French Jewish zionist students from my university,

Why can't they be Zionists in France? As far as I know there is no rule that Zionists can't live anywhere. Simply put a Zionist is one who believes that Jews should live in their ancestral home land. Zionists can be non-Jews too...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 06:52:39 PM »

Why can't they be Zionists in France? As far as I know there is no rule that Zionists can't live anywhere. Simply put a Zionist is one who believes that Jews should live in their ancestral home land. Zionists can be non-Jews too...
Well if you prefer to call it this way, so be it.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2010, 08:10:11 AM »

Zionists can live anywhere even in Muslim and African countries.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision