Author Topic: serbchicago's askjtf question about Georgia and Russia  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
serbchicago's askjtf question about Georgia and Russia
« on: August 26, 2008, 12:50:07 PM »
That was a good answer, Chaim...I only disagree on one minor point..I don't think it was just about Muslim oil..it was also the US's need to increase their sphere of influence and reduce Russia's sphere of influence...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: serbchicago's askjtf question about Georgia and Russia
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:19:21 PM »
Why do you think that? If Clinton wanted to do that he could have easily asked the president of Romania to accept a missile battery there or something. I do think it was all about sucking up to Islamic Nazis.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 02:24:40 PM »
Why do you think that? If Clinton wanted to do that he could have easily asked the president of Romania to accept a missile battery there or something. I do think it was all about sucking up to Islamic Nazis.

Not sure if Romania would have strategically been a better country to use...

once again, you have a point, and all i'm doing is speculating..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 02:30:27 PM »
I think there is a big picture here.  I really think Russia wants another cold war.  Putin has been building the war machine at an unbelievable pace, and he is now ready to start flexing his muscles...   I think their focus will NOT just be on Georgia.  It will be about many of the former soviet and former comunist satellite countries, including the Ukraine, and possibly even Poland.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 02:35:44 PM »
Picture of Chaimfan:
-deleted-
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 03:19:09 PM by Pheasant »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 02:37:48 PM »
Picture of Chaimfan:

completely uncalled for...mods..ban this guy.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 03:19:24 PM by Pheasant »

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 02:38:46 PM »
He has a picture depicting me as a nazi and the "mods" refuse to remove it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 03:05:34 PM »
You really want us to believe you're not a Nazi, Ralph?  ::) Don't you have better things to do? Don't you have a cross-burning to attend or something?

PS: I thought you thought I was a "White Christian".  ::)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 03:13:17 PM »
That was a good answer, Chaim...I only disagree on one minor point..I don't think it was just about Muslim oil..it was also the US's need to increase their sphere of influence and reduce Russia's sphere of influence...

thats one of the causes of this current confrontation...

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 03:15:29 PM »
What's wrong with you subhuman creature? Why make lies? You're in love with congoleeza rice and have a fetish for Arabs. You can't erase what you've said. God knows how ugly you really are if these are things you are attracted to. If you're insulted :'( you should've not started with me.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 03:17:31 PM »
What's wrong with you subhuman creature?
And you're not a white supremacist.  ;D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 03:21:48 PM »
What's wrong with you subhuman creature? Why make lies? You're in love with congoleeza rice and have a fetish for Arabs. You can't erase what you've said. G-d knows how ugly you really are if these are things you are attracted to. If you're insulted :'( you should've not started with me.

This speech is not appropriate for this forum. There are living holocaust-survivers today. You hurt them with this words. You have to stop this.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »
CF & Ralph,

Please take this somewhere else. JTF is not meant as a place to lob personal insults at each other. Please dont waste the bandwidth on these petty issues.

It is beginning to look like a 2nd grade classroom with the "You stink!", "No! You stink!" namecalling going on.

Thank you,
muman613

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 03:32:18 PM »
Umm I didn't start this...

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 03:36:06 PM »
This speech is not appropriate for this forum. There are living holocaust-survivers today. You hurt them with this words. You have to stop this.  :(

But it's ok for him to call me a Nazi? Is that appropriate language?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 03:38:12 PM »
Does the truth hurt, Demjanjuk?

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 03:56:21 PM »

But it's ok for him to call me a Nazi? Is that appropriate language?
well why is it you always start with CF, why is it you seem to be addicted to saying that he is a subhuman, and why do you seem to share nazi ideologies, such as whites are jews' worst enimies ? maybe CF is onto something here.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 07:58:49 PM »
Ok let's change the subject..Ralph is gone...and just a point to all of you..we are going to class up this forum so that when people come here they don't think they are dealing with subhuman teenage scum who hate baselessly.  We are intelligent amazing thoughtful people here that care about what's going on with the world and that we need to change it for the better.

Let's go back to Chaim's answer SerbChicago's question

I want to say that I also appreciated how Chaim remained true to his support of the serbs and how russia's doing will only hurt the serbs in the long run because Russia is supporting the Islamic Nations by giving them very dangerous weapons and know-how..it will also end up hurting Russia, which, otherwise, has a very rich culture with smart people.  And 1000 times better than the subhuman cultures of the Islamic nations and many of the African ones.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 11:24:54 PM »
What's wrong with you subhuman creature? Why make lies? You're in love with congoleeza rice and have a fetish for Arabs. You can't erase what you've said. G-d knows how ugly you really are if these are things you are attracted to. If you're insulted :'( you should've not started with me.

Ralph, have you noticed that CF has Wings? There is a reason for that, it's called respect..... something you don't seem to be earning here on the Forum.
You have been invited to this Forum so act like a Guest please. Thank you and welcome to the Forum.

Shalom from Dox