Should "White Pride" be banned?

Yes.
15 (55.6%)
No.
10 (37%)
I'm not sure.
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should "White Pride" be banned?  (Read 7280 times)

admin

Should "White Pride" be banned?
« on: September 05, 2006, 08:29:56 PM »
JTF is not a racist organization. JTF believes that people of any race can be righteous. The reason most blacks are evil is not because they are inferior. It is because they take part in an evil culture. They can always overcome that, reject evil culture, and learn to be righteous. Judaism teaches that everyone has free will. That includes blacks. Therefore it is heretical to be racist.

Offline WHITE PRIDE

• New JTFer
Re: Should "White Pride" be banned?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 09:00:25 PM »
JTF is obviously a racist organization and it's ok to be racist. i eman what do you want Blacks and Latinos to do??  Just leave this country?? You think that they can just be deported??  You think that the government will ever listen to you?? If anything anti-semitism will rise in the minority neighborhoods and make it hard for Jews to live in this country.  The Blacks were still a primitive society with huts and tribes by 1500, when we (the Whites) had the Renaissance and advanced studies in arts ranging from mathematics to science!!   Blacks now cause 75-80% of our crime and corrupt our society.

The ONLY way is genocide, the White race (including Ashkenazi Jews) needs to rule this world as we are meant to, and eliminate the gene corrupting inferior races like the Blacks. Sow e can finally live in peace and rule the world as a master race.

Let's be honest there's no way the government will stop them, so what do you suggest we do just whine on a  mmessage board while this is going on?? Please the Blacks aren't going back to Africa and no one is gonna listen to Jews saying it cause it'll have a backward effect of anti-semitism.

What you need is  a gentile leader, someone who's charismatic and who will get the public to listen and finally get this country to eliminate the inferior races, and bring peace to Israel as wella s the rest of the world.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 09:02:10 PM »
If you're going to talk about wiping out whole peoples, then that's not cool at all.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 09:05:44 PM »
Only Ashkenazi Jews? All Jews are equal and brothers their "race" is irrelevant.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline WHITE PRIDE

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 09:10:03 PM »
Why is eliminating races "not cool"  do you want your children growing in a hostile world to Whites?? do you want your children one day having Black kids??   We have limited resources on this planet and we need not waste it on sub-humans.

All Jews are not THE SAME. Ashkenazi Jews are White, Ethiopian Jews are black therefore sub-human and inferior. Sephardic jews are Middle Eastern.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 09:12:57 PM »
Based on his opinions stated here I would change my vote from unsure to 'yes'.

White people should be hanging their heads with shame, not demanding genocide.

In fact it is his position which does the most to damage 'white' people's prospects.

Pleas rid us of him if you please you will be doing Jews and white people a big favour.

Offline WHITE PRIDE

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 09:17:23 PM »
Funny but genocide is part of nature, this country was built on genocide of Native Americans and rome was built on the genocide of etruscans and so on.  Why do you ignore anthropology and historeical facts? Whites and Balcks are NOT equal and Blacks are the poison for the White race. The White race is a holy race that spreads civilization, while ignoranta nd inferior anti-Whites destroy my people.  You're turning on me because I'm speaking the ahrsh truth that you can't handle, but wait till 2026 AD when your children will bring home Black babies or maybe your grandchildren. When Whites becoime the minority doom follows.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 09:25:22 PM »
Funny but genocide is part of nature, this country was built on genocide of Native Americans and rome was built on the genocide of etruscans and so on.

Darwinists and liberals will turn this argument around on its head and say that the approaching elimination of white people from this planet is just a natural process and nothing to worry about.  Seriously, 'White' pride, do you think the average white man today is in any position to 'exterminate' the 'inferior' races?  What about your white women - why are so many young beautiful white women dating racially 'inferior' men?

Whites and Balcks are NOT equal and Blacks are the poison for the White race.

I agree that racial mixture between black and white is a mortal sin, but it represents fundamentally a hatred of self on the white person's part and a desire for self-improvement on the negro's part.  Negroes cannot be blamed for behaving like beasts, unless the L-rd miraculously enlightens them for reasons know to Him.  But white people hating themselves?  YOu must work out why this is the case.  Is it because whites are superior?  No, inferiority complexes (the cause of miscegenation) are caused by a profound sense of doubt and self-disgust. 

Maybe it is inferior whites who should be wiped out, since they are dragging down the white gene pool?

The White race is a holy race that spreads civilization, while ignoranta nd inferior anti-Whites destroy my people.  You're turning on me because I'm speaking the ahrsh truth that you can't handle, but wait till 2026 AD when your children will bring home Black babies or maybe your grandchildren. When Whites becoime the minority doom follows.

This is already true.  I have tried to date white women but they in many cases reject me for black men, believe it or not.

White women are a lost cause and many, particularly attractive blondes, seem to want black men's babies.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2006, 09:25:35 PM »
Europe Sucks Satans sh!tty ass in hell. Ban him immediately.
YO WHITEY - Take your ACLU Rhetoric here

http://www.StørmFrønt.org

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 09:27:54 PM »
Ban me if you like, I don't particularly mind if Christian zealots and Nazis hate me.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 10:26:43 PM »
I accidentally voted no because I thought you meant white pride in general... not the dude in the forum. Can you reset that?

I was thinking "what a wierd poll... sure, pride for your culture is totally ok."   LOL
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 10:42:13 PM »
Europe is going to turn black soon.

Don't believe me?  Black Africa is going to shortly have a population of two billions, and negroes overwhelmingly choose to come to Europe and U.S.

Europe will simply change colour within the next two or three decades.

This is the L-rd's way of pronouncing a curse upon the disgusting behaviour of Europeans.  Blackness is a sign of evil.  Black-skinned and black racial features on a man indicates extreme sexual potency and appetitude for white women.  It is fitting that the evil behaviour of Europe be sealed and signed with the outward sign of wickedness, which is black skin.

Europe's hopes lie in getting out of Africa and cleaning up its act, not in instigating MORE violence against non-white people.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 11:48:54 PM »
2026 AD

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm,

May 14, 1948, Neo National Israel Established with token assistance from teh Untied Nations, who have always been ald always will be Not only Jew Haters but Christian Haters too.

Revelation, chapter 11

Compare with Revised Standard Version: Reve.11

1: And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2: But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
3: And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4: These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5: And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6: These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
7: And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
8: And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
9: And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
10: And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.
11: And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12: And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.
13: And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14: The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15: And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
16: And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,
17: Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.
18: And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
19: And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation, chapter 12

Compare with Revised Standard Version: Reve.12

1: And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3: And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4: And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6: And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7: And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8: And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9: And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10: And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11: And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12: Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13: And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14: And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15: And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16: And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17: And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Daniel, chapter 12

Compare with Revised Standard Version: Dani.12

1: And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2: And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3: And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
4: But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
5: Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.
6: And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?
7: And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.
8: And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9: And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10: Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
11: And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.
12: Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
13: But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

1948-2026 - 78 years

I hear 75 years from the vanguard of israel to the end of time

« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 11:51:42 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2006, 12:07:39 AM »
Perhaps, G-d willing, he will see the light and be able to come back if he stops believing in white supremacism (Nazism).

A good decision Yacov.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2006, 12:35:24 AM »
If it were up to me, (which of course it isnt), ass"W"i"P"e
dont come back,

Let him come crawling back for forgiveness

Any True Christian (And Jew) will say

no

no ooday,
no tomorrow,
no next week,
no next month,
no next year,
NO........... PERIOD!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 07:31:41 AM »
hehe, i actually find it rather funny that every week or so theres a new nazi jew hater joining the forum and getting banned...
i think that JTF should have a small test you should pass to join the forum, about racist or nazi or other ideas of the kind which the new member might have.

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 12:31:00 PM »
"hehe, i actually find it rather funny that every week or so theres a new nazi jew hater joining the forum and getting banned..."

I was thinking the same thing... why do we seem to be a freak magnet? lol
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2006, 07:43:08 AM »
DON'T BAN THESE NAZIS!

I'VE NEVER HAD SO MUCH FUN WITH GARBAGE IN MY WHOLE LIFE!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2006, 09:45:51 AM »
"hehe, i actually find it rather funny that every week or so theres a new nazi jew hater joining the forum and getting banned..."

I was thinking the same thing... why do we seem to be a freak magnet? lol

Yes the thought crossed my mind also. Let them come on no test is needed the test will be when they have to face the  the forum members.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 10:01:02 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2006, 04:52:56 PM »
MassuhDGoodName has a good point.

I'd like to see his justification for his views with anything else apart from jealousy and spite because some girls rejected him

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2006, 05:30:01 PM »
MassuhDGoodName has a good point.

I'd like to see his justification for his views with anything else apart from jealousy and spite because some girls rejected him

think that Khaan was one of the "no" voters... correct me if i'm wrong.

Kahane was right!

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 01:54:19 PM »
oops ... if i did then now, after having read more of his posts, id like it changed to a yes. if i did vote no, that bit in the quote marks was my reason.

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline gtf

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 06:00:51 PM »
The truth is there are racial-group differences that are significant and we need to be honest about it. We shouldnt be afraid of being called racist either. We need to get rid of the shackles of racist-guit so the Left no longer can use that as a weapon.

I wouldnt want my children around pitbull terriers, and I would also be suspect of having them around blacks. Not all pitbulls or blacks are violent but there is a higher tendency towards violent behaviour inherent in that breed / race.

Of course, the cultural pressure that blacks face just brings out the worst in them.

I believe in the principles of individual liberty but that does not mean racial profiling does not have it practical applications.

Offline nazislayer111694

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2008, 12:26:13 AM »
Whitefuckingpride, u are a disgrace to the jewish race, no jew is superior to another based on race, there is nothing wrong with black people they pay taxes just lik me n u, u only see the sterotype of blacks stealing becasue of the media. the hatred you feel should not be spent on our brothers, but on the neo nazis of russia, the islamic bastards who wish to blow you and everything you love to peices, u make me sick you are no better then the nazis that muredered 6 million jews
גקשאי אם משזןדצ

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2008, 01:13:10 AM »
"White Pride",

YOU WERE BORN 60 YEARS TOO LATE!

TIME TO OPEN UP A FRESH BOTTLE OF "WHITE OUT"!

BAN THIS BASTARD!