Author Topic: Please don't get discouraged.  (Read 756 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Please don't get discouraged.
« on: October 06, 2008, 09:22:13 AM »
The situation is getting critical.  We are at the eleventh hour and there is not much time to turn this thing around.  Chaim expressed (truthfully) that if the election were to take place now, Obama would win decisively.  It is all too easy to look at this situation as an insurmountable problem. 

But this situation can still be turned around, and I believe that JTF members can be the ones who do that.  We must not allow ourselves the luxuries of doubt, resignation, or despair.  I happen to believe that G-d will help us, if we have faith and if we do as the Torah commands us.

G-d would not make it easy for us.  Why would He?  G-d poses the greatest challenges to those of us who are the most devout.  He would not expect much from those who live their meaningless lives without Him.

So let's rise to this challenge.  This is no longer a long distance race, but a sprint.  We have a month left.  Just remember that G-d helped the Jewish defeat 5 arab armies in only 6 days!  Of course we have the power to defeat Obama, of course we do!

How we act over the next month will have a HUGE impact on the fate of the western world.  My friends, do not get discouraged.  Let's show G-d that we are up to His challenge.  And may G-d bless all of you!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Please don't get discouraged.
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2008, 09:29:28 AM »
I was looking at one of those electoral maps where the guaranteed red states are in red, the guaranteed blue states are in blue, and the swing states you can change the color of.

When I looked at the "swing states" and gave the ones to McCain that had leaned republican in the past and gave the ones to Obama that had leaned democrat, then Obama won.

It was really very upsetting.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2008, 09:29:57 AM »
Yes, yes.....

We should all be praying.....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 09:38:38 AM »
I was looking at one of those electoral maps where the guaranteed red states are in red, the guaranteed blue states are in blue, and the swing states you can change the color of.

When I looked at the "swing states" and gave the ones to McCain that had leaned republican in the past and gave the ones to Obama that had leaned democrat, then Obama won.

Rubystars, I caught one of your videos on youtube.  It was about victims of black crimes.  You have the gift of communiction.  I believe that you personally can have a significant impact on this election for the better.  We need you Rubystars.  Don't give up hope!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 09:39:43 AM »

Rubystars, I caught one of your videos on youtube.  It was about victims of black crimes.  You have the gift of communiction.  I believe that you personally can have a significant impact on this election for the better.  We need you Rubystars.  Don't give up hope!

I don't remember doing a video like that. I might have but I don't remember it.

Do you have the link? I can tell you whether I made it or not.

Thanks though.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 09:44:26 AM »

I don't remember doing a video like that. I might have but I don't remember it.

Do you have the link? I can tell you whether I made it or not.

Thanks though.

I'll see if I can find it...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 09:49:28 AM »
May God Bless You Zachor_ve_Kavod.
This is all very discouraging.
Your posting of this thread comes at a much needed point.
We must not give up!
Nothing is written in stone(as much as the media would like us to believe it is).

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.