Author Topic: Croatian Nazis  (Read 6965 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Croatian Nazis
« on: February 19, 2007, 07:36:04 PM »
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

ftfl

Re: Croatian Nazis
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2007, 07:41:37 PM »
No real surprise there...

According to Islam judgement day can not come untill they are the Jews are persecuted. As is clearly stated in the hadiths, one example:

Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated by Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2007, 07:52:39 PM »
No real surprise there...

According to Islam judgement day can not come untill they are the Jews are persecuted. As is clearly stated in the hadiths, one example:

Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated by Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'"
'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'"  The Muslim's brain is about as intelligent as a rock so I can see the two communicating with eachother.  What cr-p in no wonder Muslims are as retarded as they are with teachings such as that.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2007, 09:13:20 PM »
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/globe-article.php?yyyy=2007&mm=02&dd=19&nav_category=123&nav_id=39706 The Croatian Muslims were and are Nazis

Actually, they were Catholics.  And ftf, Muslims believe that Judgement Day will not come until every Jew is murdered, as opposed to being merely prosecuted.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2007, 10:03:34 PM »
Croats are Serbs that converted to Catholicism. Bosnians are Serbs that converted to Islam.

Offline Hajar

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 06:19:23 PM »
ftf that hadith is correct, except it is not the stone, instead the tree. Many muslims claim incorrectly that the jews are hurriedly planting trees because they believe in this so called prophecy. They also believe this will happen in the land of israel.

ftfl

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 06:44:22 PM »
I looked it up and found stone not tree... I said persecuted not dead because I'm yet to see a quranical verse or a verse in the hadith that says that all the jews need to be dead for judgement day to occur, the one I posted is the closest I've seen.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 01:49:22 PM »
Croats are Serbs that converted to Catholicism. Bosnians are Serbs that converted to Islam.
Zasto si stavila sliku ove glumice koja  u toj seriji jeste najzesci ateista i evoluvionista! Pored toga u toj serij se reklamira masonerija i druga okultna drustva!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 06:43:31 PM »
Zasto si stavila sliku ove glumice koja  u toj seriji jeste najzesci ateista i evoluvionista! Pored toga u toj serij se reklamira masonerija i druga okultna drustva!
Prijatelju, to je muskarac, nije Srbin, i voli tu glumicu. Kakva je, takva je, pusti to jer nas on gotivi. Ne moze sve na forumu biti po nasoj volji.
Pozdrav.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2010, 07:50:06 PM »
Very true.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 05:36:20 PM »
The scary part is that many Croatians, says that all thing they did to Serbian people are heroic deeds. So smashing a child head first into the wall is heroic now? Apples don`t fall far from a tree. Still i belive that this words don`t represent they entire population.
P.S Dear troll, you can use thise as your weapon. Anything to make you feel better with youself ^^ 

Offline BosnianSerb

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2010, 02:07:04 PM »
Croatia is the country whit most active nacist's in Europe...