Author Topic: No MORE attacking AMERICA on this section..  (Read 19161 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Re: No MORE attacking AMERICA on this section..
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2008, 03:30:33 AM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27089.0.html    How come you have wrote something in Serbian!

My secret.  I have an interest in languages and cultures.  I wanted to be friends with Serbian people, since I saw many Jews support them and also supported their cause.  But the way I am treated on a Jewish website by your people and your pro-Russian sentiment and denial of the atrocities comitted against us by them has put me against you.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2008, 03:31:20 AM »
Филм је врло добар. Надам се да је образовање за вас, а ви се људи могу учити из ње.     ;D   HOW come have you wrote this in Serbian?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008, 03:32:39 AM »
Филм је врло добар. Надам се да је образовање за вас, а ви се људи могу учити из ње.     ;D   HOW come have you wrote this in Serbian?

You people write in Serbian, is it a crime that I write it as well?  How do you expect non-Serbians to understand what you say in some of your posts.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2008, 03:33:15 AM »
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,27089.0.html    How come you have wrote something in Serbian!

My secret.
It's not your secret!YOU ARE NOT JEWISH!You are or Croat or Albanian who just want to start the fight because Jews love us but not you!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2008, 03:34:06 AM »

My secret.
It's not your secret!YOU ARE NOT JEWISH!You are or Croat or Albanian who just want to start the fight because Jews love us but not you!

Now you wake up!!!

This forum has really only e few Jews!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2008, 03:34:37 AM »
I got you baddy and YOU gonna be trowed out from JTF!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2008, 03:36:02 AM »

My secret.

Ha.. have you ever heard of a translator???  I am a resouceful person..  You really think I am not a Jew, you are gonna lose that fight buddy.     Oh My..  

אני יהודי וכל אדם אשר מנסה לומר אני לא טיפש הוא טיפש! המשפחה שלי הם יהודים זה יהיה תמיד. זה היה אבות קדמונים שלי שמתו בכפרים של רוסיה, לא שלך !!!!!!!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2008, 03:37:46 AM »
I got you baddy and YOU gonna be trowed out from JTF!

חבל שלה טוב גברים יהודים הם נזרקו הנחה של JTF, בעת רוע אנשים כמוך להגיע כל כך לחיות כאן באושר. יש לי חבר אחר רם דרג מי ערב לי להיות יהודי ואולי הוא יכול לעזור לך לזרוק ושאר אתה יהודי שנאת הנחה של אתר זה. האמרה השם ישראל!

A Jew thrown off of JTF for the sake of a Nazi russian loving Serb?  I did not pick this fight with you, Imerely was speaking out against what you people are supporting.  Now you are picking a fight with a Pro-Israel and Pro-Consertavie American Jew.  I know many other people on this site will come to my aid and have you thrown off this site.  Don't hide behind the money you send, I know Chaim cannot be so stupid to be married to people's money!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2008, 03:38:18 AM »
PLEASE don't anybody talk to this guy anymore i will report him to Mr.Chaim.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2008, 03:39:16 AM »

Oke please report him SerbChicago....

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2008, 03:39:55 AM »

Let Chaim ben Pesach interview me one on one.  Chaim is my own flesh and blood.  He is not one of you goyim scum.  You putz.. Come and meet me with Mr. Chaim.  I am not a Croat or Albanian piece of drek..   You go jump into aish you chozer!   I have done nothing but support CHaim every step of the way, while you people totally attack and refute all the things Chaim says.  I hope Chaim reads your insults of his video about Russia, while I stood there advocating it.   

By the way, I used Google TRanslator to translate to your Serbian langauge, you moron!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2008, 03:44:27 AM »

Let Chaim ben Pesach interview me one on one.  Chaim is my own flesh and blood.  He is not you goyim scum.  You putz.. Come and meet me with Mr. Chaim.  I am not a Croat or Albanian piece of drek..   You go jump into aish you chozer!

These Goyin Scum saved you durign WW2....
Please stop Dalmacija i have send message to Mr.Chaim.Let him say what ever he wants he doesn't boder me.He can assault me  and us how much he wants but i don't care because i know who he is now.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 03:52:35 AM by SerbChicago »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2008, 04:01:12 AM »
Let Chaim ben Pesach interview me one on one.  Chaim is my own flesh and blood.  He is not one of you goyim scum.

Serbs are goyim scum?

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2008, 04:02:37 AM »
This says more about him than about me SerbChicago..

We Serbs have saved Jews during WW2 and this man who represents his self as a Jew calls us "Goyim Scum"  ? Will a real Jew say something like this.?

This kind of people give Jews a bad name?
Jew enemies will use this kind of irresponsible behavior against Jews...
I do not think that AryehYehudah is a Jew, at all!

Maybe this man is Chaim's flesh and blood, but we Serbs are surely more spiritually connected to Chaim than this "AryehYehudah"....

I only retaliated in this way because you had the nerve to say I was not Jewish and labelled me as a Croat or Albanian.  You can call a Jew on JTF a Croat and Albanian.  It is Serbs like you that give Serbs a bad name!   Would your ancestors be supporting Ahmedinejab's ally?  Then they are no ally of ours.   You are not spiritually connected to Chaim at all.  You are so far from what Chaim preaches its sickening.  You saved us in WWII?  Really??  I wonder what would have happened if the Americans you hate so much did not take part in WWII.  Then both us Jews and you Serbs would have no American to hate today.  America saved us Jews from the Russian bastards who oppressed us, your allies!

You are not spirtually connected to Chaim in any way, shame on you for saying it.  There is many righteous gentiles here who seem like can be a brother to me.  They know our history unlike you!  You say i Know little about Serbians, well you know very little about us Jews!  If you did, you would not be posting the type of garbage you do!   I have also sent Chaim and other higher ranking members a letter.  I hope Chaim can love my heart more than he loves your donations. 

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2008, 04:04:04 AM »
Let Chaim ben Pesach interview me one on one.  Chaim is my own flesh and blood.  He is not one of you goyim scum.

Serbs are goyim scum?

I never said Serbs are goyim scum.  I was referring to you and your Jew hating friend.  There is many good people in Serbia.. Any gentile I don't like I refer to as a goy, sorry its a Jewish thing, no offense.  Keep preaching for your Orthodox Russian Empire, let us Zhids be your farmworkers, like in old times.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2008, 04:10:26 AM »

Serbs are goyim scum?

I never said Serbs are goyim scum.  I was referring to you and your Jew hating friend.  There is many good people in Serbia.. Any gentile I don't like I refer to as a goy, sorry its a Jewish thing, no offense.  Keep preaching for your Orthodox Russian Empire, let us Zhids be your farmworkers, like in old times.

Do not blame it on the Russians. Do not make excuses....
You said here that Chaim is not one of you Goyim scums!

But what do we know, we are just stupied goyim scum  in your eyes.... ;D
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 04:21:00 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2008, 04:11:33 AM »
lol AryehYehudah attacked and disturbed Serbian community on Save Serbia-sub forum several times.Btw Where was America attacked in this section?Bush and Clinton administrations were attacked,I agree and they were criticized but I don't get it why you guys were offended?When Clinton created Muslim-Bosnia federation,same guys that he defended were operating in 9/11,when he created Kosovo,radical Muslims were planing attack on Fort Dix.We are here to unite against radical Islam,fascist and Nazi movements,protect our communities and defend "free world" and defend certain values that we all share. While you call for not "attacking America",ask yourselfs what are you doing here by opening this section "defending America" ??? I think not...

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2008, 04:16:02 AM »
Please everybody!STOP replaying to his posts!He can say what he wants but he can not dig him self out of this one.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2008, 04:18:32 AM »
lol AryehYehudah attacked and disturbed Serbian community on Save Serbia-sub forum several times.Btw Where was America attacked in this section?Bush and Clinton administrations were attacked,I agree and they were criticized but I don't get it why you guys were offended?When Clinton created Muslim-Bosnia federation,same guys that he defended were operating in 9/11,when he created Kosovo,radical Muslims were planing attack on Fort Dix.We are here to unite against radical Islam,fascist and Nazi movements,protect our communities and defend "free world" and defend certain values that we all share. While you call for not "attacking America",ask yourselfs what are you doing here by opening this section "defending America" ??? I think not...

Actually, it was not me who started the topic about not attacking America, go read who started this topic, not me.  Now, I have no problem with people attacking liberals in America, but many Serbians on here attack both conservative and liberals.  I have seen some Serbs call Americans here, "Stupid Americans" or "Turd Brain Americans".  Dalmacija called me that, because he did not agree with what I said earlier.  If I called a Serb, a "Stupid Turd Brain Serb",  I would be kicked off immediately.  Why do you people get special treatment , more than even a Jew on Jewish Task Force?   I probably have done more to fight against Liberals than you, assuming you are not an American or live here.  Many in my family refuse to talk to me and I have been rejected, insulted, verbally abused and face attacks by liberals daily.  I spend many long hours fighting liberals who are not really "Americans".  There is now many Serbs as I hear who support the EU, so why bash America, go bash yourselves too.  

As for me, I have a greater problem with you supporting Russia and calling for a Russia Orthodox Empire ruled by a Tzar, than anything else.  These are Dalmacija's words and I am sure of many others.  Go read his posts if you don't believe me.  Its the supporting of an oppressor and anti-semitic nation that I hate.  If all you did was not like America and also not like Russia, I would not even be posting on this forum.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2008, 04:20:53 AM »
Please everybody!STOP replaying to his posts!He can say what he wants but he can not dig him self out of this one.

You are in CHicago?  Lets organize for you to discuss with a Rabbi and myself about Jews, Russia, Serbia and many other topics.  If you said the type of stuff you do to an Orthodox Jew, you would get a similiar response than to what I am saying.  Maybe it is you and your friends who have dug your own ditch?    Your money doesn't buy holiness or the blood back from Jewish people murdered in Russia!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2008, 05:01:45 AM »
"goyim scum" ?!

AryehYehudah, I am Jewish, but brother you are very severely out of line with that kind of insolent language here about our Serbian brothers and sisters.This kind of ad hominem attack and vicious name calling may be okay with your fellow travellers here who keep silent when you make these kinds of comments on JTF but it is NOT okay with me. Got that brother?! I think you owe all of us here an apology for making that kind of remark.

When you joined JTF a few weeks ago you jumped in here attacking the entire Christian Orthodox religion and all Orthox Christian countries condemning them as being as evil as Islam and that "they should all go to hell".You also viciously attacked the Serbs as having "a Nazi past" during World War 2 (complete and utter BS, as I pointed out to you at the time).

Had you taken the time to do proper research and checked out the facts you would not have written such Nazi trash and then linked to a MUSLIM NAZI Holocaust denying blog which glorifies the MUSLIM Handschar SS for your bogus evidence of such.

Yes you did the right thing and removed the link and I praise you for doing so after I pointed it out to you but considering the anti-Christian hatred displayed in the kind of language you are using again - your remark ["goyim scum"]  -you have still failed to go out and educate yourself about history, the Serbs and their Orthodox Christian faith even though you had to admit here more than once that you "don't know much about Serbia or the Serbs". Brother AryehYehudah, this is clearly a case of ouright REFUSING to think before opening your mouth!)

May I remind you that when you posted your first thread here entitled "Why is there a Save Serbia section" of the kind of language you used here against the Orthodox Christian faith as well as specifically against Serbia and the Serbs? This is how you began your thread - with the following words:

"Why does a Jewish website support a country [Serbia] that has been preaching that Jews are lowlife Christ killers."

Complete NONSENSE. the Serbian Orthodox Church preaches no such thing.

"Don't you know Orthodox Christians countries have hated Jews for many more centuries than muslims.  I mean this anti-Jew feeling from Muslims is new age phenomenon and now equally as bad."

Apart from the ridiculous implication that all "Orthodox Christian countries" hate the Jews [which is complete nonsense - Serbia has never had an antisemitic tradition), your implying that Islam's vile murderous terrorist hatred is just "a new age phenomenon" which is "equally as bad" as Orthodox Christianity is! This kind of comment is outrageous as I don't see Orthodox Christians strapping bombs to their waists and walking into restaurants full of civilians to blow themselves up, nor do I see Orthodox Chrsitians flying commercial airliners full of Americans into American office buildings killing thousands of our men and women.

"Bunch of scumbags..  I think all Orthodox Christian countries should go to hell with rest of islamonazi bastards." 

You condemn ALL Serbs since you condemn ALL Orthodox Chrsitian countries as being "equally as bad" as Islam and that "they should all go to hell", but as soon as Serbs respond to your hate-filled remarks you go whining to the administrators. Isn't that a little bit hypocritical brother? Don't you think that writing such hateful remarks is okay and deserves condemnation?

"Orthodox christian church is still the one church who claims that Jews are Christ killers and that they are most evil race on planet..."

Well brother AryehYehudah, many, many Western Christian churches have taught that very thing throughout their 2,00 year old history and I don't see you condemning them, but the Serbian Orthodox Christian church teaches no such thing. If that were true then the Orthodox Christians such as the Serbs would have fought on the side of Hitler instead of against him and would not have risked their very lives to save tens of thousands of Jews living in wartime Yugoslavia, now would they.

Can you PLEASE EXPLAIN brother AryeYehudah, why - if Orthodox Christianity teaches such a thing as you claim - and since the Serbs are Orthodox Christians, why would the Serbian people risk their very own lives in hiding the Jews in their families' homes during the Holocaust and why over 1.7 Million Serbs were killed from 1941 to 1945 fighting against Hitler??!

And as far as the Russians are concerned whom you hate with a passion bordering on hysteria, the Orthodox Christian church in Russia would have publicly come out and urged all of her Orthodox adherents to fight on the side of the Nazi Axis powers. This did not happen. You are conflating antisemites who are nominally members of that church who made antisemitic remarks to you - which should rightfully be condemned - with the entire church and you are again condemning ALL Orthodox Christians for the antisemitism of a relative few.That is unreasonable and just plain BIGOTED on your part. Like I said earlier, I think you owe all of us here an apology for making these kinds of remarks if you want to be taken seriously here, brother AryehYehudah.

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2008, 05:21:00 AM »
I doubt you have been paying much attention.  Please if you can, stop bashing me for that one link which I posted yb mistake.  I admitted when I came on here that I did not know a lot more about Serbia than what I seen posted.  Yes, I agree now that the Serbs had no affiliation with the Nazis and I do know that ther was many Serbs and Russian at the hands of Nazis.  What i am arguing with them about is their support for Russia and the denial of the suffering of us Jews.  If you want to go pretend that us Jews did not suffer under Russian Orthodox rule, then fine!  I see you to have refused to watch Chaim's video about Russia, which all the Serbs who commented on my post, rejected his video and said CHaim is too extreme and wrong. 

Apart from the ridiculous implication that all "Orthodox Christian countries" hate the Jews [which is complete nonsense - Serbia has never had an antisemitic tradition), your implying that Islam's vile murderous terrorist hatred is just "a new age phenomenon" which is "equally as bad" as Orthodox Christianity is! This kind of comment is outrageous as I don't see Orthodox Christians strapping bombs to their waists and walking into restaurants full of civilians to blow themselves up, nor do I see Orthodox Chrsitians flying commercial airliners full of Americans into American office buildings killing thousands of our men and women.
So, Orthodox Chrstians don't strap bombs to their chest?  Well, they are more intelligent and less hot tempered and arrogant than muslims.  For you to make such an absurd statement that Jews have not suffered under the rule of Orthodox Christians is even more ludicrous!  Ok, we came to the agreement, that Serbian Orthodox Church does not view Jews as zhids/Christ killers.  But, 95% of the other Orthodox world does.  It just happens that the Serbians are supporting the most anti-semitic church on the earth.  You know that i have sat down with Russian Orthodox people and have been asked why I murdered their greek-version of Jesus?   Don't you tell me that I am absurd for pointing out anti-semitism.  You are so close-minded as to think that only muslims can cause hatred against Jews?  Did you forget about the Christians who murdered 6,000,000 Jews?  Yes, some of them were nazi pagans, especially higher ranks.  However, many of them went to church and prayed to G-d.  Stalin and the Russians themselves would have had no problem sending all us Jews to the gas chambers; but Hitler attacked them too soon, so they were never presented with that option.

Jews are hated in Orthodox Christian countries, except Serbia.  Look at all the defamations of synagogues and pro-nazi and anti-semitic movement taking place in Russia.  Russia has more neo-nazis than any country on the earth today.  Russia is supplying dangerous Islamic nations with nuclear material and sophisticated weaponry to help eradicate us Jews from the earth.  You are short-sighted.

Can you PLEASE EXPLAIN brother AryeYehudah, why - if Orthodox Christianity teaches such a thing as you claim - and since the Serbs are Orthodox Christians, why would the Serbian people risk their very own lives in hiding the Jews in their families' homes during the Holocaust and why over 1.7 Million Serbs were killed from 1941 to 1945 fighting against Hitler??!
Well, then Serbians are the exception to the rule.  Go take a look at the other Orthodox countries in Europe.  Many had no problems handing Jews over to the nazis and even participated.  Anytime a Jew goes to an Orthodox country he faces quite a bit of anti-semitism.  Are you telling me that Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Greece, Romania, Poland, etc etc are countries wre Jews can be free and not face racism?  They are the msot anti-semitic countries on earth.  They even threw the head of the Greek Orthodox Church out of Israel because he was preaching for Palestinains rights and said Israel should give its land back.  I am glad Serbians have different beliefs in their church than their Russian allies. 

d as far as the Russians are concerned whom you hate with a passion bordering on hysteria, the Orthodox Christian church in Russia would have publicly come out and urged all of her Orthodox adherents to fight on the side of the Nazi Axis powers. This did not happen. You are conflating antisemites who are nominally members of that church who made antisemitic remarks to you - which should rightfully be condemned - with the entire church and you are again condemning ALL Orthodox Christians for the antisemitism of a relative few.That is unreasonable and just plain BIGOTED on your part. Like I said earlier, I think you owe all of us here an apology for making these kinds of remarks if you want to be taken seriously here, brother AryehYehudah.
I doubt a country that is funding Iran and has worked hard to do all in its power to destroy Israel, funding its Arab allies, has little hatred for Jews.  They did a survey to see the mentality of Russians against Jews.  People were interviewed on the street.  Around 30% said they think JEws are responsible for all the world's problems, 30%  or so some problems or undecided, the rest say they do not hate Jews.

Well brother AryehYehudah, many, many Western Christian churches have taught that very thing throughout their 2,00 year old history and I don't see you condemning them, but the Serbian Orthodox Christian church teaches no such thing. If that were true then the Orthodox Christians such as the Serbs would have fought on the side of Hitler instead of against him and would not have risked their very lives to save tens of thousands of Jews living in wartime Yugoslavia, now would they.
Are you implying that the Serbs rejected Hitler and lost 1,000,000 of their people just to protect us Jews?  I think they cared about their own land more than us; however, I am glad they gave refuge to us.  If they sacrificed all these lives just to save the small number of Jews in their country, then I give great honor and respect to Serbians, not their evil Russian counterpart.

You are conflating antisemites who are nominally members of that church who made antisemitic remarks to you - which should rightfully be condemned - with the entire church and you are again condemning ALL Orthodox Christians for the antisemitism of a relative few.That is unreasonable and just plain BIGOTED on your part
Am I bigoted?  Go spend some time in Russian Orthodox Church and see for yourself.  A good number of them will tell you who murdered their G-d.  They told me that G-d left the Jews long time ago and made them the Chosen People.  IT is in their doctrine and has been for 1000s of years.  Recently, the Catholic church removed the "Jewish Christ KIller" teachings from their liturgy, but it is prevelant in a majority of Orthodox chucrhes.  Yes a MAJORITY, not minority.   There is a Russian Orthodox brotherhood in the mountains of Mount Shasta, California.  I met a member there who I spoke with in earlier days, when I was not so smart.  He saw me with Star of David on my neck and told me I should remove that evil emblem.   He was the first Russian Orthodox person I ever met in my life, nice introduction.  I live near a Russian commmunity now and many of the street signs and neigbhorhoods are all in Russian.   Many Russians even have mafia rings around here and get involved in crime, just like Arabs.

AND FYI!!  The people I called goyim scum were the two bastards who say I will be thrown off the site for stating my views and opinion.  You should be ashamed of yourself for taking sides against your brother from a hostility against our people.   You never complained when Dalmacija called me a turd brain American?  How come he can say this crap, but I am ridiculed and bashed when saying what I did?  Anybody who advocates for an Orthodox Russian Empire ruled by a Tzar is a goy/pagan scumbag in my book.

I will be printing out these chat forums and showing them to synagogues and people in Jewish community.  I want no Jew to support JTF if I get thrown off here for speaking the truth against the lies I have seen on this forum.  Many Americans and other Jews will support me.   SerbChicago was crying about all the money he gives.  If these Serbs keep up this Anti-America and Pro-Russian advocacy up on this site, you will scare awawy your American members, who by far donate more money than the Serbians do.  I have seen some Americans who are also pissed off about the attitude and type of anti-West statements they are preaching.  These Serbs who attack me here act like they were the only people who ever suffered under Liberal leftist governments.  My father risked his life in Vietnam fighting communist pieces of sh*t who were being funded by their Russian and Chinese allies.  My Father had dead men in his arms who were killed by bullets funded by Russian/Chinese scum.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 05:52:32 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2008, 05:58:47 AM »
   You never complained when Dalmacija called me a turd brain American? 

Do not lie, I never said this

You like to spread lies  ;D

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2008, 06:05:49 AM »
   You never complained when Dalmacija called me a turd brain American? 

Do not lie, I never said this

You like to spread lies  ;D

I'll find your post.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2008, 06:07:14 AM »
.  I am glad Serbians have different beliefs in their church than their Russian allies. 

Hehe Russian Orthodoxy and Serbian Orthodoxy are totally equal to each other...
Lets face the truth now, you know nothing about the teachings of the Serbian or Russian Orthodox Church...

PS:
You said bad things about Jesus being Greek Goyim "god....
You have no respect for the Christian religion.