Author Topic: Attack on Christians in India- Why?  (Read 4230 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Attack on Christians in India- Why?
« on: October 15, 2008, 12:13:25 PM »
Hello

I am writing this article to tell everyone the real truth, truth hurts badly and this will not come in any news media.

India is predominently Hindu country with more than 80% of population, Muslims forms about 13%(official figure) and christians 2%.

India ( Bhart) is a coutry with very old culture and civilisations dating back to 5000 yrs, Indus valley civilisation. It was called sanatana Dharma and from this way of life emerged other religions like Jainism, Budhism, Sikhism etc.

What exactly the Christian Missionaries do in India.

India is a free thinking country with a large heart, mother India hosted thousands of communities in the past whether it is jews or christians or Muslims. Anyone could freely preach , profess and practise his religion here, which is granted by the Indian constitution.

The christian missionaries came to India to profess their religion and they got thousands of followers, they built lots of hospitals and charity organisations and did good social work, we appreciate that.
Mostly this work was done by the CATHOLICS.

The PROTESTANT missionaries came to India with a mission to convert people by hook and crook, AND that is the root cause of the problem. They went into many underdeveloped tribal areas, in the name of social work, they brainwashed and converted people to Christianity(Protestants) , taken videos and snet to western countries, and made lot of money.

If you convert 100 people, you make good money, and gullible and innocent poor people fell into this trap in large numbers. I am asking you all Americans, Jews, westerners,a simple Question?

Do we come to your countries and pay money to the poor people/tribals and convert them into Hinduism, If that is done in large numbers? what will be your reaction.

This vilont backlash is the result of such illigal activities by the so called missionaries in India which no media dare to project, they will be subdued or intimidated.

This is a blatant attack on the Hindu culture, on the gullible poor tribals of Orissa and in Hinduism like all Religions, there are vilont people. They are least bothered about worl opinion, this attack will continue till the missionaries stop illigal work, I am writing this article to tell you all the truth.

If any country/sect/group/person attack our culture , there will be backlash and that is sure, there are millions here to die for a just cause. Hope all of you understand this very well.

I am very sure, many of you will get very angry aftrer reading this, because the truth is out, but I am least bothered, Hinduism always preach love and peace, that doesn't mean you can attack the native culture through illigal means and there will be vilont backlash...This is for sure

P.S: I personally don't support the extrimists, what they are doing is wrong, they must stop it, The missionaries also must think why this happened to them, there can't be fire without smoke.

Jai Hind

ARTGIJO

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Attack on Christians in India- Why?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 12:25:18 PM »
I think that since India is a hindu nation it has a right to stop missionaries from preaching, by legal means, especially if they use crookery and deception. I think that the problem is that Christians are targeted, not foreign missions but entire Christians populations, isn't that what happens?

Another thing is that Hindus have lower casts like the "Untouchables" who really have no hope of seeing their conditions improving if they remained in the hindu system. I'd rather they became Christians than Muslims or Marxists and why would that bother hindus if people they think so little of leave hinduism ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »
I support the spread of Christianity into India because I believe the Bible is the source of moral principles and that there is only one God and that's the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I believe Hinduism is idolatry and should not be followed by anyone and needs to be replaced by Christianity in India.

I wish there'd be a lot more missionaries, and anybody who murders Indian Christians in cold blood should be eaten by tigers and Asiatic lions, starting with the RSS.

This post may seem harsh but you don't even know how much I'm holding back right now.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 12:39:30 PM »
I support the spread of Christianity into India because I believe the Bible is the source of moral principles and that there is only one G-d and that's the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I believe Hinduism is idolatry and should not be followed by anyone and needs to be replaced by Christianity in India.

I wish there'd be a lot more missionaries, and anybody who murders Indian Christians in cold blood should be eaten by tigers and Asiatic lions, starting with the RSS.

This post may seem harsh but you don't even know how much I'm holding back right now.

Might be to spicy for the animals

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 12:46:03 PM »
Shalom,

I am AGAINST any Christian missionizing in any country, especially Israel. I wish Israel would expell all the missionaries and prevent any further loss of our brothers and sisters to a non-Jewish religion. If anything it would be nice if the people of India at least kept the Noachide laws.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 12:50:29 PM »
Shalom,

I am AGAINST any Christian missionizing in any country, especially Israel. I wish Israel would expell all the missionaries and prevent any further loss of our brothers and sisters to a non-Jewish religion. If anything it would be nice if the people of India at least kept the Noachide laws.

muman613

What does this topic have to do with missionizing in Israel?
It is about India and so what if Christians are in India so what if some convert to Orthodox or to catholic or what ever else as long as they do not convert to Islam

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 12:50:39 PM »
Shalom,

muman613

Muman they don't want to follow those laws because their culture is not Biblically based whatsoever.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 12:59:13 PM »
I'd like to add to what Zelhar brought up. 

Artgigo, if you're against Protestant missionaries, why doesn't the Indian government do more to help the so-called "untouchables?"  What about ordinary Hindus helping these people?  How strong is the caste system there anyway? 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 01:39:56 PM »
Shalom,

muman613

why are you against non jews becoming christians?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2008, 02:15:57 PM »
I love the missionaries. But they are sponsored by EuroCommunists and they have many things to say against the Jewish. 
:laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2008, 02:37:49 PM »
I am against proselytization and I don't care what the Hindus believe. That's not my pigeon.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2008, 02:59:25 PM »
I am against proselytization and I don't care what the Hindus believe. That's not my pigeon.

What?

That is not your bird?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2008, 03:03:17 PM »

What?

That is not your bird?

No, I wanted to say, that it is not of interest of me what Hindus believe.

Is this expression not correct?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2008, 03:05:31 PM »

What?

That is not your bird?

You can say that is not my cup of tea

But since you like wine replace tea with wine

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2008, 03:06:32 PM »

What?

That is not your bird?

You can say that is not my cup of tea

But since you like wine replace tea with wine

Ok thank you  :)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 03:17:45 PM »
It sounds to me that there is a lot that isn't mentioned here for this topic. There are many missing details.  It seems that everyone calls themselves a Christian, a popular term this day even for those who really don't believe in Jesus Christ as the Messiah (including Oprah and Obama). Anyway, anyone can claim to be a Christian but Jesus said a tree would be judged by the fruits. So, in short, those that are angering you by their crooked and wicked ways as "missionaries" are not really "Christian" because they do not follow the Christian biblical beliefs if they behave wickedly. So, don't let it get to you. There are wicked, deceitful, people every where. Jesus said that the  goats would be divided from the sheep in the end. India's missionaries are an assortment of true Christians and those who use the term "Christian" to make money (the goats and the sheep). You might not believe as I do, but I hope it helps to explain this so it doesn't get to you. I am very sorry that you and your fellow country men run into such wickedness. God will deal with them in the end.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 05:12:19 PM »
Artijo, this pogrom was not brought on by missionaries. Hindu nationalists blamed Christians for the murder of a prominent Hindu swami (who was killed either by Maoist rebels or Muslim Nazis). Christians had nothing to do with it, but are being scapegoated.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2008, 05:14:22 PM »
I support the spread of Christianity into India because I believe the Bible is the source of moral principles and that there is only one G-d and that's the G-d of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I believe Hinduism is idolatry and should not be followed by anyone and needs to be replaced by Christianity in India.

I share your rage in regards to the current pogroms, but Muslims are still far worse than Hindus when it comes to persecution. We must also remember that not all Hindus are responsible for these atrocious attacks.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2008, 05:18:30 PM »
Artijo, this pogrom was not brought on by missionaries. Hindu nationalists blamed Christians for the murder of a prominent Hindu swami (who was killed either by Maoist rebels or Muslim Nazis). Christians had nothing to do with it, but are being scapegoated.

Those who make excuses for terrorists, as Artijo did, are terrorists. Those who make excuses for murderers (and then pretend not to agree with the murders) sicken me.  >:( :yuck:

You're right C.F., 100%

Also it's not only Christians that are targeted, but Christians are many of the victims.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »
Hindus missionize the West using yoga.  The yoga that we see in the West is the beautified version than the one known in India.  The World Hindu Federation (Vishwa Hindu Parishad) agenda states that the best way to convert the West is through yoga.

It was Christianity which civilized the Indians.  Temple prostitution, oppressive caste system, forcing wives to jump into the funeral pyre, arranged marriages are some of the evil things that Hinduism brought upon India.

The reason this guy is raising this in the JTF forum is to put a wedge between Jews and Christians.  Remember these yogis  have their agenda to spiritually destroy Israel.  Every year more than 60,000 Jews visit India to have their "spiritual" needs fulfilled.  If you read the Bible carefully you will learn almost 10 tribes were lost from the nation of Israel because they followed the ancient version of Hinduism.  Hinduism existed in the anicient world in various forms and it survives in India predominantly in its present form.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »
Christian Zionist, why do the yogis want to spiritually destroy Israel?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2008, 07:25:54 PM »
This topic is degenerating into an area which I object. Please no more missionising or mentioning your messiahs here. This is a sensitive issue especially for a Jew who has firm beliefs in the coming of Moshiach. I dont want to get into it and re-ignite a problem which we had a couple weeks ago.

Please stick on topic and avoid bringing up your own religious beliefs which conflict with Jewish beliefs. Those thoughts should be posted on a non-Jewish forum...

Thank you,
muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2008, 07:28:33 PM »
This topic is degenerating into an area which I object. Please no more missionising or mentioning your messiahs here. This is a sensitive issue especially for a Jew who has firm beliefs in the coming of Moshiach. I dont want to get into it and re-ignite a problem which we had a couple weeks ago.

Please stick on topic and avoid bringing up your own religious beliefs which conflict with Jewish beliefs. Those thoughts should be posted on a non-Jewish forum...

Thank you,
muman613

We are allowed to bring up our religious beliefs if we want none of us are trying to convert anyone.
What only the jewish members are allowed to talk about there beliefs

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 07:32:03 PM »

Thank you,
muman613

We are allowed to bring up our religious beliefs if we want none of us are trying to convert anyone.
What only the jewish members are allowed to talk about there beliefs

Is this the Jewish Task Force? I believe it is. We are a movement for Jews and Zionists, not for people to talk about other gods which may lead some astray. I dont want to be judgmental but I think this is within line with the JTF policy. In the past, when I tried to explain the Jewish belief in Moshiach, which is not the same as your belief in Messiah, I offended some people. It would be best to avoid this if at all possible.

You are entitled to believe what you want. But this is not the place to post pictures or mention the name of foreign G-ds to the children of Israel. I believe that this is a good policy. Since JTF doesnt violate Shabbat it also should not violate other mitzvahs.

muman613

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »
Muman, I wish you did not live so far away. I would love to ride a bicycle up your driveway. Hop off, skip up to your doorway and wait for you to answer the door. Once you opened it up I would slap you on the forhead and yell at the top of my lungs. "Cast out you evil demons in the name of JEEEZus." Of course, follow it up with a few sprinkles of holy water for Catholic Zionist's sake, give you a big hug and skip back down the driveway.

Love ya man,

Sham out.   :::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."