Author Topic: look who supports Obama Hussein...suprise  (Read 3247 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
look who supports Obama Hussein...suprise
« on: February 20, 2007, 11:33:12 PM »
The biggest Jewish names in Hollywood support this stealth muslim!

A-List Turnout for Obama in Hollywood

Checks from Hollywood's A-list stars such as George Clooney, Eddie Murphy and Barbra Streisand added up to an expected, one-night take of $1 million for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Three of the entertainment industry's biggest names — DreamWorks studio founders Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen — planned a private, Beverly Hills fundraiser for the freshman senator from Illinois.

The lineup of celebrities writing checks read like a red carpet's who's who — Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington and Ben Stiller among others.

Tickets to the fundraiser are $2,300, the maximum individual donation to a federal campaign, or $4,600 for a couple. A later, private dinner at Geffen's home is being held for fundraisers who brought in at least $46,000 for the evening.

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/2/20/212540.shtml?s=ic

Too bad, I used to sorta like Ben Stiller...hopefully Adam Sandler was not there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: look who supports Obama Hussein...suprise
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 12:54:11 AM »
Sandler is said to be a Republican. I know he stood for Israel when it was under attack by Hezbollah this summer, and donated money to provide toys to Israeli refugee children, but I'm not convinced that he's a genuine Jew just yet.  :-\

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: look who supports Obama Hussein...suprise
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 01:01:20 AM »
The biggest Jewish names in Hollywood support this stealth muslim!

A-List Turnout for Obama in Hollywood

Checks from Hollywood's A-list stars such as George Clooney, Eddie Murphy and Barbra Streisand added up to an expected, one-night take of $1 million for Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Three of the entertainment industry's biggest names — DreamWorks studio founders Steven Spielberg, Jeffrey Katzenberg and David Geffen — planned a private, Beverly Hills fundraiser for the freshman senator from Illinois.

The lineup of celebrities writing checks read like a red carpet's who's who — Tom Hanks, Denzel Washington and Ben Stiller among others.

Tickets to the fundraiser are $2,300, the maximum individual donation to a federal campaign, or $4,600 for a couple. A later, private dinner at Geffen's home is being held for fundraisers who brought in at least $46,000 for the evening.

http://newsmax.com/archives/ic/2007/2/20/212540.shtml?s=ic

Too bad, I used to sorta like Ben Stiller...hopefully Adam Sandler was not there.

I'm surprised some of these people are not behind Hillary. This battle between the Muslim and the lesbian will harm the Party for quite some time.