1 (5%)
Leftist
1 (5%)
Person playing games with us
12 (60%)
Honest person
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Fruit of thy loins is likely a:  (Read 12631 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Fruit of thy loins is likely a:
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 10:39:54 AM »
...I cannot stand thinking that I could have spoken to some of those nice young girls at university but didn't because I was pusillanimous - THE THOUGHT OF THIS IS INTOLERABLE TO ME.  THE WOMEN SIMPLY DID NOT WANT ME BECAUSE I WAS WHITE.

Interesting quote FOTL.  I would argue that women do not want you because you come off as being pusillanimous more so than because you are white.  You may find that by acquiring some self respect and confidence and acting like a real man, instead of the feminized version that I see so often today, you may be able to find that woman that seems so elusive to you.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2007, 01:01:27 PM »
Daydreaming Fruit writes:
"...It would be nice to some have permanent solution though.  A good job to distract oneself from oneself.  Or a nice woman to love and adore and live for.  Or even just some prescription drugs..."

You just missed out, Fruit...a day late; and a dollar short!

You could have been Anna Nicole Smith's bodyguard.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2007, 10:56:47 PM »
Fruit what did you study at the University you attended?  What kind of work do you do now? 

And just in case you're *not* pulling everyone's leg here, have you tried posting your c.v. on different job boards/sites.  In the U.S. we have Monster.com, and HotJobs.com, owned by Yahoo.  Maybe you might have an easier time meeting a woman through your co-workers, or through businesss functions.   Perhaps you might want to join some of the trade associations in your field? 

Otherwise, what do you like to do on your spare time?  Have you considered a Club Med vacation?  Years ago, I went on a Club Med ski trip to St. Moritz, Switzerland.  There were plenty of attractive women (and no black men the week I was there).   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2007, 11:30:09 PM »
Before we married there was a black man in our church who was very wealthy and wanted to marry my wife. But she married me.
Admittedly OT, was this black guy a decent, righteous man, or a typical militant, primitive racist?

Allen-T

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2007, 12:07:42 AM »
Admittedly OT, was this black guy a decent, righteous man, or a typical militant, primitive racist?

He seemed like a decent guy. But aren't most of them racists?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2007, 01:05:03 PM »
Fruit what did you study at the University you attended?  What kind of work do you do now? 

And just in case you're *not* pulling everyone's leg here, have you tried posting your c.v. on different job boards/sites.  In the U.S. we have Monster.com, and HotJobs.com, owned by Yahoo.  Maybe you might have an easier time meeting a woman through your co-workers, or through businesss functions.   Perhaps you might want to join some of the trade associations in your field? 

Otherwise, what do you like to do on your spare time?  Have you considered a Club Med vacation?  Years ago, I went on a Club Med ski trip to St. Moritz, Switzerland.  There were plenty of attractive women (and no black men the week I was there).   

I think it would be better for me to act than to reveal myself.

Therefore, I am a fabulously wealthy writer with a great interest in a wide range of things, academic and mythological as well as religious ... and I could have any woman I wanted, but I am too suave, cool, and sophisticated to lend myself out.

Yes, that's it.   8)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »
I prefer you as an ordinary poet, its more original. Its winter and 8 o clock in England, you look pretty silly in sunglasses or is that part of the "wealthy writer" disguise?
I had a very scary journey back home today, thought you might like to add it into one of your many future novels. Unfortunuately i ended up sitting next to a woman who looked romanian. She was hissing softly into her mobile phone and kept saying: "Don't let dat Mossad and MI6 Change your mind! EYYY MI5 NO CONTROL YOU....GET RID OF MOSSAD...BUY SOME PASTA SAUCE ON YOUR WAY...."
No it doesn't stop there. A sinister asian man in a Leather bomber jacket stepped on board the bus. His hands in his pockets and a rucksack on his back. My instincts told me he was a terrorist. He plodded himself onto the seat in front of me and was muttering quickly under his breath. I thought i was going to die and since i was stuck between these two crazy people, i just shut my eyes. Waiting to be blown to shreds, really. I finally opened my eyes because i was getting impatient and realised i had missed my stop. It was one of my more interesting bus journeys.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2007, 04:16:25 PM »
I won't be writing any novels.  There are too many crappy books around as it is.   ;D  These days I can barely find the energy to read anything.  If I can't be bothered reading books then I wouldn't expect anyone to read anything of mine.

The future belongs to the radical new thinkers.  There will be more women and more 'minorities' writing books, while white men continue their slide into obscurity.

All worthwhile people have tried to kill themselves at somepoint.  There's no point being alive.

The future, the day after tomorrow, belongs to new people, new blood.  The day of the white man is well and truly over.

And yet - and this brings tears of laughter and of sorrow to my ears - some white women still bring white male children into existence, even today?  A sin against the Holy Ghost. - The only righteous white women are those I see taking half-black kids to school in the morning.  There is no longer any excuse to have white children any more.  It is selfishness in the highest; malicious and sadistic to the utmost.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2007, 04:21:39 PM »
I won't be writing any novels.  There are too many crappy books around as it is.   ;D  These days I can barely find the energy to read anything.  If I can't be bothered reading books then I wouldn't expect anyone to read anything of mine.

The future belongs to the radical new thinkers.  There will be more women and more 'minorities' writing books, while white men continue their slide into obscurity.

All worthwhile people have tried to kill themselves at somepoint.  There's no point being alive.

The future, the day after tomorrow, belongs to new people, new blood.  The day of the white man is well and truly over.

And yet - and this brings tears of laughter and of sorrow to my ears - some white women still bring white male children into existence, even today?  A sin against the Holy Ghost. - The only righteous white women are those I see taking half-black kids to school in the morning.  There is no longer any excuse to have white children any more.  It is selfishness in the highest; malicious and sadistic to the utmost.

I presume that is your first chapter....or is it the prologue :).
Jtf has drawn me away from reading, time wise that is. I love mystery and action, it sparks the imagination and the villians are for once intelligent. You should read Decline of the west, marzutra recommended it, its great...though i found it quite hard.

Go on Fruit of thy loins, you could make millions and then the white women will be falling at your feet. You'll give them their first wake up call. Or are you too sauve and sophisticated to bother?
White men, Blackmen Pink men, Green men, Purple men and Grey men. What happened to human?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 04:27:38 PM by sarah.... »

ftfl

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2007, 04:22:49 PM »
FOTL try reading the swword of truth series they can be pretty inspirational, terrygoodkind.com

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2007, 04:44:37 PM »
and then the white women will be falling at your feet. You'll give them their first wake up call. Or are you too sauve and sophisticated to bother?
White men, Blackmen Pink men, Green men, Purple men and Grey men. What happened to human?

Why don't you ask the white girls who prefer black men the same question?

Remember, to be 'racist' in the proper definition requires some modicum of power on the offending party's side.  A powerless person who sounds racist may in fact simply be suffering from his lack of power and from mental illnesses which come with that.  But white women, young and beautiful and with everything before them, who actively discriminate against white men, and lavish all their attentions on their 'dearly black beloved', and who agitate for the extermination of the white race, as it were, 'subconsciously' yet inexorably, - how could these subhumans not be deemed irrevocably racist?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2007, 06:12:22 PM »
Why don't you ask the white girls who prefer black men the same question?

Simply because i do not know of any. G-d made us all, we shouldn't criticize his creation too much, if not at all. We have free will, some people abuse this privilege but so be it. They won't be laughing for long. Fruit of thy loins its not worth your efforts........your worth more then that.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 10:16:55 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Allen-T

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »
Remember, to be 'racist' in the proper definition requires some modicum of power on the offending party's side
Bull. That is not true. Farrakhan repeats that crap all the time. Blacks are the biggest racists on the planet. The primary motivating factor with racism is jealousy.