Author Topic: Holocaust survivor and his daughter support Barack Hussein Obama  (Read 4738 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This is an example of what we are dealing with!   <sigh >

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Holocaust survivor and his daughter support Barack Hussein Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 02:17:32 AM »
1 starred and left a comment (username PILMAN)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 02:23:06 AM »
    Excellent comments,   White Israelite.         Thank you. 

The daughter of the Holocaust survivor will likely remain in denial.      Hopefully,   some other people will see your comments and will use common sense when it comes to their vote.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 02:52:13 AM »
He probably survived the Holocaust by being a Judenrat.  And he continues to be one today by voting for Obama.  Sorry, but I've lost all tolerance for these self-hating Jews who put me at risk.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 02:59:14 AM by Sparky »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 03:17:12 AM »
He probably survived the Holocaust by being a Judenrat.  And he continues to be one today by voting for Obama.  Sorry, but I've lost all tolerance for these self-hating Jews who put me at risk.

That's not fair.  This man is mistaken, but I don't think that he's self-hating.  My grandfather was a survivor.  He lost his entire family.  He had some beliefs that I consider wrong, but I know that the holocaust messed with his mind. Many survivors only survived physically.  They continued their lives as shells of their former selves.  I cannot conceive of this man's life and what led him to the point where he will vote for Obama.  I don't condemn this man, I take pity on him.  We have to be considerate of holocaust survivors.  To say that he probably survived the holocaust by being a Judenrat is disrespectful.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 03:39:19 AM »
I love flooding these leftists' pages with unkind comments.

8) 8) 8)

They can't take it when someone is a right wing version of Michael Moore and bombards them with punches.

:P

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 03:47:04 AM »
That guy looks like he had a gun to his head like one of those Al Qaeda hostage videos.

that was such a prepared statement.  That guy also seems a bit young to be a holocaust survivor.  Most survivors would have been young adults or able to survive unbelievably horrendoeus conditions.  He might have fled the holocaust perhaps as a baby with his parents...it just doesn't seem right.

Do you think it's BS?

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 03:54:00 AM »

That's not fair.  This man is mistaken, but I don't think that he's self-hating.  My grandfather was a survivor.  He lost his entire family.  He had some beliefs that I consider wrong, but I know that the holocaust messed with his mind. Many survivors only survived physically.  They continued their lives as shells of their former selves.  I cannot conceive of this man's life and what led him to the point where he will vote for Obama.  I don't condemn this man, I take pity on him.  We have to be considerate of holocaust survivors.  To say that he probably survived the holocaust by being a Judenrat is disrespectful.

Obama surrounds himself with the worst kind of anti-Semites, and supports the enemies of the Jewish people and Israel.  If he wins the election, Iran will develop a nuclear weapon during his administration with the potential of creating another holocaust.

So, while I respect your opinion, the last thing I'm going to do is take pity on Jew who votes for Obama.  I don't see how surviving the Holocaust excuses a Jew from making such a poor choice. If I'm being harsh, it's only a reflection of my frustration that the majority of Jews are voting for Obama.  ??? 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 04:05:31 AM by Sparky »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 09:20:07 AM »
What!
Osama will begin a new holocaust if he ever gets into the whitehouse!
He will paint the whitehouse black and put a giant towel over it.
And he may even move the building to face east.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 01:35:06 PM »
Everyone and their dad is a holocaust survivor these days, what's even more disgusting is when they use it for political purposes to push for their candidate. It's like blacks who complain about slavery and use that for a reason to get a black man elected.

That is no offense intended to anyone who has had family that went through the holocaust, but there are some real screwed up people out there who do use a tragedy for their own benefits.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 02:06:31 PM »

People will NEVER UNDERSTAND what survivors of the holocaust went through, so we cant make assumptions.
  WE HAVE TO PRAY CONTINUALLY for the lost ones, that have lost their belief in HaShem, and we MUST bring them back to the Torah. WE HAVE to bring them BACK, so, we HAVE to love them- WE HAVE TO.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 02:52:20 PM »
I still say this might all be a fraud.  There's something fishy about it.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 03:53:01 PM »
I can't believe it! He looks under duress and clearly reads from a sheet that was given to him by Obamaniacs. If he is not a kapo Jew, than this is a senior abuse.  :yuck:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 03:54:22 PM »
 :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 04:03:54 PM »
Just unbelievable
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »

Obama surrounds himself with the worst kind of anti-Semites, and supports the enemies of the Jewish people and Israel.  If he wins the election, Iran will develop a nuclear weapon during his administration with the potential of creating another holocaust.

So, while I respect your opinion, the last thing I'm going to do is take pity on Jew who votes for Obama.  I don't see how surviving the Holocaust excuses a Jew from making such a poor choice. If I'm being harsh, it's only a reflection of my frustration that the majority of Jews are voting for Obama.  ??? 

It is okay to be frustrated, I even share that with you.  You can also argue against and try to persuade holocaust survivors not to vote for Obama.  But I cannot condemn a holocaust survivor for voting for Obama.  I can tell him that I think he is wrong, but to suggest that he must have been a Judenrat collaborator is stepping over the line, in my opinion.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 07:52:37 PM »
The women who put that video up deleted my comment when I responded about someone saying "We need liberty, vote Obama so we can get rid of the patriot act" and I posted that Obama voted for the patriot act, she deleted my comment and blocked me. Guess the truth hurts.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 08:11:16 PM »
Everyone and their dad is a holocaust survivor these days, what's even more disgusting is when they use it for political purposes to push for their candidate. It's like blacks who complain about slavery and use that for a reason to get a black man elected.

That is no offense intended to anyone who has had family that went through the holocaust, but there are some real screwed up people out there who do use a tragedy for their own benefits.

I agree. I can't stand the way they act as if surviving the Churban is somehow proof that they are right in everything they say. And these clueless "bubbes" are victims of the Sarah Silverman BS about telling Jewish kids to go visit their bubbes in FL to make them vote for The One.

If Orthodox Judaism did not exist I don't know what I would do, because I sure would not hang out with those losers!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »
I have always said that most Shoah survivors are leftists (for many reasons--the religious Jews were more obvious to the Nazis, the right-wing Jews were often stabbed-in-the-back by the local Jewish establishments, and because left-wing Jews were far more willing to collaborate with the Nazis in order to save their own skins), and everyone just got mad at me.

Maybe now people will stop saying Chaimfan doesn't know what he's talking about.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 09:38:51 PM »
I guess 6,000,000 Jews killed wasn't enought for his [censored]
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 09:50:12 PM »
    The daughter mentioned on her Zoo Tube home page that she loves Keith Olbermann.      That by itself illustrates her line of " thinking". 

Thanks to everyone  who is against Barack Hussein Obama for posting comments on the video page.   

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 10:38:15 PM »
That guy looks like he had a gun to his head like one of those Al Qaeda hostage videos.

that was such a prepared statement.  That guy also seems a bit young to be a holocaust survivor.  Most survivors would have been young adults or able to survive unbelievably horrendoeus conditions.  He might have fled the holocaust perhaps as a baby with his parents...it just doesn't seem right.

Do you think it's BS?

yes.  he looks too young.  it's more propoganda BS of Obama's.  he wants every single vote in the land >:(

Obama is dishonest.  he is after the Holocaust survivors now.  Everything is done for political expediency.  Obama lies to every segment of the population...ALL FOR A VOTE.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 10:39:20 PM »
Someone back me up, liberals are all over my ass on the comment section, I'm user PILMAN.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 11:21:32 PM »
   There were good Holocaust survivors and bad ones. Some were heroic and risked there lives to save others. A few were the opposite and profitted over what had happened. Most were niave like this one who is supporting the next Hilter. G-d forbid Osama is elected into office, we will see another holocaust within the next four years. It will not be in the United States and I don't know were it will be, but it will happen and the left wing Jews in this country will do nothing to stop it. Instead, they will promote their Holocaust Museums which are now all about Darfur.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 11:37:55 PM »
   There were good Holocaust survivors and bad ones. Some were heroic and risked there lives to save others. A few were the opposite and profitted over what had happened. Most were niave like this one who is supporting the next Hilter. G-d forbid Osama is elected into office, we will see another holocaust within the next four years. It will not be in the United States and I don't know were it will be, but it will happen and the left wing Jews in this country will do nothing to stop it. Instead, they will promote their Holocaust Museums which are now all about Darfur.
Of course not every single Jew who survived the Holocaust is bad, but the majority are, or have become, leftists. Granted--some of them lost their faith because of the horrific ordeal that they endured, but others always were sleazy, self-hating snakes. I already gave you the reasons why more right-wing Jews were lost than left-wing (the assimilated Jews were harder to find, they were more willing to do dishonorable things in order to survive, they were often betrayed by the Jewish establishments of their respective nations, and in some cases Judenrat Jews directly murdered them (like the Judenrat British Jews who enforced the naval blockade to British Fakestine).

I know I probably don't have a lot of right to open my mouth about this subject as a Gentile, but I don't think that being a Shoah victim in the least legitimizes self-hating, leftist behavior such as supporting the black Nazi Obama (ys"vz). I don't make any excuses for evangelical "Christian" supporters of Obama (where I live, about 30% of evangelicals, and from what I hear, around 50% in the Northwest) either. G-d holds people accountable for what they support and work for in this life regardless of the motivating factors.