Author Topic: Chechen Muslims Commit War Crime Against 6 Russian Soldiers (VERY GRAPHIC!)  (Read 5976 times)

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
Here is a video on a website, real footage, of CHechen rebels commiting islamic-style war crimes against six Russian prisoners they had.  This video killed my apetite for the entire day. 

PLEASE!!!!! NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!  THIS VIDEO MAY MAKE YOU VOMIT!!!   OLD PEOPLE AND CHILDREN, PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS!

It's shocking how people are whining and crying about Americans using fake shock treatment as a war crime against muslims at Guantanamo.  Here's a video showing real war crimes comittted by Muslims.  The beheading of enemies is consider a great honor.  You will hear them laughing , saying Allahu Akhbar and enjoying watching the soldiers suffer a slow, painful death.  This is why Islam and all Muslims must be wiped off the earth!  We Jewish people know that we do not enjoy watching our enemies die and would give them a quick death; but these barbarians are having a good time, just a day of fun for them.

http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2008/07/six-russian-conscripts-beheading_7739.html
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:24:25 PM by AryehYehudah »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom brother AryehYehudah,

thank you so much for uploading this disturbing but unfortunately very necessary post. These Islamic Nazi savages were doing exactly the same thing in Bosnia and Kosovo for nearly a decade during the 1990's and this anti-Chrsitian and anti-Jewish campaign of ethnic cleansing and mass murder in Kosvo has continued right on from 2000 to this day [All the Serbian speaking Jews in Pristina [the 'capital' of Kosovo] were driven out in Kristallnacht style in 1999 after US and NATO troops entered Kosovo in June 1999].See interview with Pristina's Jewish community leader who was driven out with his entire family, here:

http://emperors-clothes.com/interviews/ceda.htm

Just like the European NATO troops, our troops were also instructed bythe Clinton administration not to intervene to stop the mass murders and ethnic cleansing of the Serbs, the Jews and the Roma and the same instructions of non-interference in the Islamist Nazi KLA perpetrated genocide and ethnic cleansing of Serbs, Jews and Roma in Kosovo was adhered to fully when Bush Jr became President.

Here is the introduction:

WARNING!

Video segments and the pictures in the slide show are of a gruesome nature and may not be suited for a young audience. Video segments have been edited in order to appear the least gruesome and the grotesque mutilations and sadism such as beheading, skinning, heart and eye gouging and body part decapitations of live persons have been omitted.

http://www.serbianna.com/features/srebrenica/

http://www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

Here's a report published by a British government offical - British MP, Alice Mahon - from February, 2000 in which she quotes the leader of Pristina's [former] Jewish community:

Cedomir Prlincevic, president of the Jewish community in Pristina was driven out by the KLA. When two dozen armed men broke into his family's apartment, he says:

'My mother, who is 80 years old, suffered a heart attack because it reminded her of 1943 when Hitler's SS units broke into her apartment in the same way.'

Prlincevic also stresses that 'terror against the non-Albanians started after Kfor's arrival in Kosovo'.

He said: 'I showed a document to a British major providing that I was the president of the Jewish community in Pristina. He just looked at me and said "forget it, it's currently irrelevant".

UNHCR, the refugee agency, says that 250,000 people have been driven out since June [1999].

The Yugoslav Foreign Ministry estimates the figure at 350,000. The majority are Serbs, but Roma, Jews, Turks and others have also been ethnically cleansed on a massive scale.

Historian Paul Polansky who lived amongst the Roma in Kosovo between July and November last year, has documented discrimination against Romany people by the UN, NATO and major aid agencies.

After calling attention to a lack of medical facilities, food and security, he was threatened with expulsion by the very agency which invited him there - the UNHCR."

http://kosovo.net/testimonies10.html#12

http://a-place-to-stand.blogspot.com/2008/01/dragodan-massacre-freedom-of_23.html
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 10:52:28 PM by 4International »

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
I just looked at some of these.. My G-d, how gruesome.. Horrifying and sickening.    HUmans have little dignity or compassin anymore..  All these atrocities in the name of protecting savage muslim beasts..  I know, that all Muslims must be wiped off the earth.  Take No Prisoners..  Kill them Quick and destroy all the mosques of the world.  WE must hurry, because if we do not, Muslims will seek to wipe off the earth every Jew, Christian , Hindu, Buddhist.  While we are at it, lets imprison or kill all stupid hippies and left-wing communists pigs since they are another menace to the well-being of our society.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 02:51:13 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes! Muslamics need the worst possible punishments.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

You mean something like this?

Or this?

;D

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

You mean something like this?

Or this?

;D

Both. The more extreme, the better.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Something I do not understand. Whatever happened to the 19th century maxim of keeping the last bullet for yourself? This was accepted practice in wars against savages.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 03:50:09 PM by carreg »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I saw that video and i've seen worse, it didn't make me sick but muslims are definitely savages. I have a strong stomach though.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
http://jtf.org/america/america.lebanon.part.one.htm
http://jtf.org/america/america.lebanon.part.two.htm
http://jtf.org/america/america.algeria.part.one.htm
http://jtf.org/america/america.algeria.part.two.htm

Shalom brother Ambiorix,

thanks for the links to the articles. How can any person support these Islamic Nazi beasts after seeing how they enjoy cutting non-muslims' genitals off and stuffing them in their mouths?  Only evil people can support such evil barbaric savages. Europe and America is in big trouble if we don't do something to stop this evil plague.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Chechen Muslims Commit War Crime Against 6 Russian Soldiers (VERY GRAPHIC!)
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2008, 06:56:41 AM »
Shalom brother Ambiorix,
thanks for the links to the articles. How can any person support these Islamic Nazi beasts after seeing how they enjoy cutting non-muslims' genitals off and stuffing them in their mouths? 
The French weren't exactly behaving like saints neither.

Only evil people can support such evil barbaric savages. Europe and America is in big trouble if we don't do something to stop this evil plague.
I think I read somewhere that the modern torture methods of the 20th century originate from the French in Algeria....
Goeiendag 4International,

The fact is, that in a few generations a lot of things can change. Who would have expected that in Europe, the Catholic Church would be from ever dominant to a relatively marginal influence on ethical matters... Maybe, secularisation and materialism will drive the muslims in Europe, USA and arabia away from "real relgious islam", to anti-white hatred third-world revenge for colonisation "culture", or even better for us, they degrade back to fatalism, and accept the fact, that they are weaker then us.
I think, that the current hatred of muslim youth in Europe against native Europeans, is more ethnical than religiously. I am sure the Russians in Tchechnia did the same horrible things to muslims too. After all, Jews were murdered by north-Africans, Arabs, Persians and Europeans, north-Africans, Arabs, Persians, black Africans were murdered by Europeans,.... Europeans were murdered by ottomans, huns, mongolians, other Europeans, ....

Wars are part of our human nature.

In WWI all the old conventions of warfare were obsolete when Germans strated using Fritz Haber's "Yperite" Gaz.
In WWII Germany/USA tried to invent atom bombs. The US won. Who knows what really happened in all proxy wars between USA/NATO and communist regimes?

The best is to follow the "Golden Rule"; Reciprocal altruism; but I think, we'v gone to far in the West, and are now in a phase of being outnumbered. For some time, we should re-balance the situation, and use Reciprocal aggression times 10, 100, 1000 as a method of better mutual understanding. In plain English: to let them learn it the hard way.

This would involve forced expulsion - and in the case of armed resistance even ethical cleansing -  after a given ultimatum to re-migrate, à la "Spanish Reconquista - Inquisition", or à la "Kahane's They-Must-Go".

However, our economy would have labor shortage, our oponents wuld argue.... So were in a vicious circle.
We need to take over power, before we can start war against Islam...

Also ,we should carry out mass bombings of muslim and Chinese infrastuctures, in order to destroy their abilities to overthrow the Western military and economical supremacy.

In case, this is a suicidal plan (à la hitler) , we should find a way, to do it by diplomacy.

best regards,

Ambiorix.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2008, 02:55:21 PM »
 >:(I saw some similar graphic movies on Ogrish. Makes me mad that the media says nothing about this.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2008, 05:23:58 AM »
Revolting as such videos are, we should remember that there is nothing in them which is necessarily more revolting than what happened for example in the London underground bombings. Unfortunately, since the perpetrators are queing up to get to the virgins, we should give them something less to look forward to before they are sent on their way.