Author Topic: Can't we impeach him for this?  (Read 750 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Can't we impeach him for this?
« on: November 06, 2008, 05:16:00 PM »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Can't we impeach him for this?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 06:14:10 PM »
Impeaching him would be a show of intolerance and racism.......   >:(  Which is why every one is so scared to touch this.

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 06:38:03 PM »
It is so sad that we can't uphold the U.S. Constitution for fear of how the media will manipulate it all. Someone needs to do something.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 06:40:45 PM »
The media is the root of all evil in today's America body politic.  Their bias and shear hatred for Republicans is why we are stuck with Obama.  I personally wish that NBC becomes the victim of something very bad.

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 07:50:27 PM »
report him to the Immigration Dept. but don't expect any results.  Who do you think will take the report?  Some black.  If our military's votes didn't count because the Pentagon didn't mail the absentee ballots out in time and Wimp McCain just let that matter go, and stupid postal workers, what color do you think they are, tossed absentee ballots into the trash that were marked "Rep."  My absentee ballot was not marked from the outside of the envelope.

When I contacted all the agencies I did, pre-election, I'm sure no action was taken because some shvatz was in charge.  I am not saying it's hopeless, but you have to be persistent by keep calling, emailing, until you get someone to help you!

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 07:52:53 PM »
http://www.petitiononline.com/create_petition.html

you are free to start one if the birth certificate issue still is a thorn in your side.  i will sign it.