Author Topic: Rastafarian can sue over Jiffy Lube hair policy as religious discrimination???  (Read 4754 times)

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
I cannot stand jiffylube they do not know what they are doing when dealing with cars. Also they overcharge down with them!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Briann You might actually have come up with a good enterprise: a freak show themed Tea House. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Briann You might actually have come up with a good enterprise: a freak show themed Tea House. 

Thats a great idea.  Anybody want to partner with me on this?   Ive already got someone in mind for the Host position:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Thats a great idea.  Anybody want to partner with me on this?   Ive already got someone in mind for the Host position:

Oh My!

And I just ate! 

My stomach!

PS: Who is that? Looks like Jabba the Hut from Star Warts...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Jiffy Lube is a corrupt company.  They told me they changed my oil, fixed the oil light and lied and my transmission blew up because of it and I had to buy a new car.  I was so upset.  I'm hardly the only one...check this...

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
If you have a problem, like Briann said: 
DONT TAKE THE JOB!!!
GET ANOTHER JOB!  QUIT!
Start your OWN rastafarian-only garage if you want to.  And if a shaven man comes in looking for work, deny him employment.

I am SICK of this BS.

And LOL @ the freak show themed Tea House.
aka Someone Else