Author Topic: I spent the night with an English girl  (Read 3313 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I spent the night with an English girl
« on: March 09, 2007, 08:16:57 PM »
She was staring at the black guys all the time.  She was really up for a black guy.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: I spent the night with an English girl
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2007, 04:09:35 AM »
Did you kiss her? Was she blonde?

She was black-haired (and it had purplish/pinkish highlights) and every time a blakc guy walked past she took an eyeful of him.  But I think she was also interested in sleeping with me.  Although she remarked to me a couple of times on my bad habits for example, 'You worry too much' and she was quite annoyed by the end of the night.  But to see her smoke and get moody - that just made her even more attractive.  I didn't kiss her because her friend was there.  But at one point her friend said that she should sleep on the couch (which is where I was sleeping because they took the bedroom), and her friend said nothing, just smiled, even although that implied she would be sleeping with me.  But that didn't happen either.

I don't know how to go out and get women.  They seem a) to know things about me from insinuation and their female sense; and b) they require men to say and do things in a proper way which is not to be deviated from.  Therefore I will have no luck with women right up until the day I die.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I spent the night with an English girl
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »
Why don't you just see what happens when you are with women - rather than obsess about what won't happen and who you think they are looking at.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.