Author Topic: The unfortunate death of the IDF soldier today.  (Read 1107 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
The unfortunate death of the IDF soldier today.
« on: January 04, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »
When I read that the IDF soldier was killed today, all I could think about is how the self hating jews who run Israel killed him. Their is no reason to send in ground troops except for the fact that they want to minimize "civilian" muzzy casualties. They can easily stop the rocket attacks on southern israel by killing 100'000 muzzies with carpet bomb air strikes. The kike trators need to save muzzy "civilians" is what killed the 22 year old idf soldier.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Re: The unfortunate death of the IDF soldier today.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 08:13:18 PM »
I think (Hope really) that the ultimate objective of the ground assult is to re establish control in the Gaza district. Although I am not a military expert, I think that long term control of an area requires "boots on the ground". I hope that the Arab population is removed as a result of these events. I agree with Chaim, that people not be killed but forced to leave, I believe that we as Jews are better than those who would commit wholesale slaughter.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 08:25:05 PM »
I think (Hope really) that the ultimate objective of the ground assult is to re establish control in the Gaza district. Although I am not a military expert, I think that long term control of an area requires "boots on the ground". I hope that the Arab population is removed as a result of these events. I agree with Chaim, that people not be killed but forced to leave, I believe that we as Jews are better than those who would commit wholesale slaughter.
I saw the Israeli embassy spokesman on Fox news and he said "Israel is not interested in taking over the Gaza district" So I guess that's out.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »
I completely agree with you, DownwithIslam.  That Israel government is slowly dismantling their own country. 

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »
Israeli officials keep on saying that they do not want to re-establish control over Gaza so it is horrible that they are sending in troops by land.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 10:50:57 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 08:42:44 PM »
I completely agree with you, DownwithIslam.  That Israel government is slowly dismantling their own country. 

and they don't even give a damn!. We so need Chaim there in power!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2009, 09:38:09 PM »

and they don't even give a damn!. We so need Chaim there in power!

I agree. I bet if Chaim was in power, Israel would be much richer as they would no longer need to use "Smart" Bombs.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2009, 10:47:07 PM »
 :'(  someone told me today the guy was Bukharian. (or at least his last name sounded Bukharian). It is truly a shame. (also his father got killed like 2 years ago).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2009, 10:50:56 PM »
:'(  someone told me today the guy was Bukharian. (or at least his last name sounded Bukharian). It is truly a shame. (also his father got killed like 2 years ago).

Of course it is a shame. He died simply because the kike leaders of Israel decided that the lives of muzzie "civilians" were worth more than this jewish person. Their should be no ground invasion. Israel needs to use the cheapest, dumbest bombs, and just drop them everywhere in gaza.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 10:52:15 PM »
Dvir Emanuelof   is his name ZTL HYD
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 12:04:48 AM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 01:58:49 AM »
When I read that the IDF soldier was killed today, all I could think about is how the self hating jews who run Israel killed him. Their is no reason to send in ground troops except for the fact that they want to minimize "civilian" muzzy casualties. They can easily stop the rocket attacks on southern israel by killing 100'000 muzzies with carpet bomb air strikes. The kike trators need to save muzzy "civilians" is what killed the 22 year old idf soldier.
Actually I disagree with you this time DownwithIslam, the traitor citizens of Israel are the ones who really killed this soldier, by insisting that Arabs have civil rights and that there is such a thing as Palestine. You know it, I know it, and so does everybody else. The reason why kapo kike traitors are in power in Israel is the same reason why Obama won here, because the retard citizens want them in power. You know and I know that as much as a carpet bombing of Gaza would appeal to the members of this forum, it would absolutely disgust the self-hating wimps who make up all of the population of cities like Tel Aviv and Haifa and overall are more than half of the country's population.

Sorry for the overall nasty attitude of this post, but I'm in a s&#%$ mood tonight, I got stood up, and I don't feel like making the least bit of effort to be diplomatic right now--humanity in general disgusts me right now, especially a nation of 5 million nutcases with a death wish.