Author Topic: How do you deal with people who deny 9-11, history and the Holocaust?  (Read 664 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
People who think 9-11 and the Holocaust are lies seem to be everywhere on Youtube.  I hate these people so much and I hope they all die.  I've seen books at Barnes & Noble that have hundreds of pages saying 9-11 was done by Bush, Israel and even Motorola.  There has to be a basic basis for facts and for a mutual understanding of history.  I may really disagree with many American blacks but if I said slavery never happened that would be insane and evil. You are telling some people that these awful, horrible things never happened or that it was someone who they respect who did these things.

You can't argue with these people and they should be given the worst treatment and be destroyed.  On youtube, they should be insulted personally.  With the way America is going, maybe our next president will be a 9-11 truther or a Holocaust denier.  If you told me in 2001 that we'd elect a black Muslim raised communist, I would have said you were insane.  We live in evil and sick times. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: How do you deal with people who deny 9-11, history and the Holocaust?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 01:56:33 AM »
It's very hard to deal with people like this.  They are all insane, sick and irrational.  That skunk, Rosie O'Donnell, said that the Twin Towers were rigged with bombs by Americans and she said that planes couldn't have caused those buildings to crash.  Totally nuts.  She unbelievably said that steel can't melt.  How many of you remember the comedian Professor Irwin Corey?  He said that 9-11 was an "inside job".  (He's Jewish, by the way.)   These people are nuts and whatever proof you give them means nothing to them.  It's the same way with Holocaust deniers.  It's also the same way with people who believe that Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon.  They belong in mental institutions, all of them.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 02:32:13 AM by IsraelForever »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 02:01:29 AM »
Very evil times, indeed.

I'll tell you what you don't do.  You don't debate them, you don't give them a platform from which to speak.  These are not freedom of speech issues.  Holocaust denial and the denial of the truth about 9/11 are acts of war, and should be treated as such.

What you should do, is expose their motives, expose their movements, reveal them for what they are.  It should be illegal in America to deny the holocaust (as it is in Germany).  And it should also be illegal to lie about 9/11.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 02:41:12 AM »
Very evil times, indeed.

I'll tell you what you don't do.  You don't debate them, you don't give them a platform from which to speak.  These are not freedom of speech issues.  Holocaust denial and the denial of the truth about 9/11 are acts of war, and should be treated as such.

What you should do, is expose their motives, expose their movements, reveal them for what they are.  It should be illegal in America to deny the holocaust (as it is in Germany).  And it should also be illegal to lie about 9/11.

I disagree with illegalizing stupidity.  However... I do agree that in times of war.... treason should be punished.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 03:24:51 AM »
The only way to deal with Nazis is a bullet. Let us hope Kahanism comes to power so these ghouls can be executed like they deserve.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 07:21:00 AM »
I ignore them but then if i had the ability when they weren't looking, through a tomato at the back of his head.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 07:33:00 AM »
It is pointless to discuss with this kind of people.

They are not able to correct themselves. You can discuss with them hours over hours and present them the best arguments - it is only wasted time. It looks, like God didn't gave them the ability to see the obvious truth.

But one thing they have all in common. They are either paganists or atheists. Perhaps this has something to do with it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani