Author Topic: Obama to take office in 2 weeks!!! Americans, buy your guns while you can!  (Read 557 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
To anyone in the USA who is thinking of buying a gun, do it really soon because Obama may revive the "assault weapons ban."  I know others have warned about this but it will happen and it may be an immediate executive order he puts right into effect.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I live in NYC.  Where can I go to buy a gun?

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I live in NYC.  Where can I go to buy a gun?

Upstate NY. Take the NY Thruway to the Catskills and there's a bunch of places there.  Gun shows are always good.  There are guns stores in lower Manhattan but I think they mostly sell to the NYPD. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Actually, Pennsylvania has some pretty pro gun policies so that would be your best bet if you want something that will be banned. 

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Okay, thank you!  As Kahane said, "A .22 for every Jew" and he was right.  I've just been too ignorant as to knowing how to go about buying one.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
There's a national waiting period for handguns but rifles usually can be purchased on site.  It depends on the state and I know there are others here who know way more about the laws over there.