Author Topic: Piganitarian shipment to Gaza has what inside  (Read 451 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Piganitarian shipment to Gaza has what inside
« on: January 09, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/195792.php   

Israel: Humanitarian Aid Shipment Had What?

hamas_send_clothes.jpg

Greta Wire has been receiving Operation Cast Lead updates from Mike Tobin in Israel. This little tidbit was sent to Greta yesterday:

As for the coverage: One of my contacts with The Israeli Army called me today and said “You gotta see this.” Hidden in one of the emergency aid shipments supposed to go into the Gaza strip during the 3 hour lull in fighting, were 38 pallets of camo uniforms, green military sweaters and black fatigues.

This is one of the emergency shipments intended to bring medical supplies and food to the people who need it so badly. Half the trucks bringing the stuff in are UN. Half the trucks are private. I’m not certain which trucks were hauling the uniforms. They had been off loaded when I got there. The whole thing is under investigation.

Hmmm, who is supplying Hamas with "uniforms".

h/t Lawhawk
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Piganitarian shipment to Gaza has what inside
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2009, 02:06:29 PM »
Pfui to this traitors.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani