Author Topic: More From "Danny" The Nazi On My Conservative Email List  (Read 3169 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: More From "Danny" The Nazi On My Conservative Email List
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 02:34:32 PM »
He was probably pooping in his little undies  oops... :o
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: More From "Danny" The Nazi On My Conservative Email List
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 04:12:23 PM »
I see what you're saying Muman.  But I don't want him to have the last word.  I don't want him to think he can shut me up.  I want to fight him and let him have it!

Here's what I wrote back to him:

----------

Danny, you can spare me your baloney about how you're loyal to the U.S. only.  The only thing you are is obsessed with Jews.  I know your type all too well.  Your fellow David Duke supporters celebrated on 9/11 because they thought they could blame in on the Jews.  That's not pro-American.

Also, your boyfriend Paul Craig Roberts wrote a while back that he would love to see America over run with illegal aliens if it meant getting rid of the "neocons."  That doesn't sound very pro-American to me either

I've had your type of people tell me flat out that they were voting for Obama in the belief that he would be bad for the Jews and Israel.  One of them even told me he would gladly carry a sign saying "I Love N----s" if it meant ridding American of Jews.  Actually I wouldn't be surprised if you did the same thing.  You people would kill your own mothers if it meant getting rid of Jews.  So spare me your nonsense!

Once again, I'm not going anywhere!  So YOU can shut your trap!

Hi Lisa, keep up the good fight. Muzzies and Skinheads have no reason to exist other than to create havoc and live by evil. Muzzies and Skinheads keep their women stupid and opressed so when they are confronted by a woman, they cannot handle it. Soon they resort to name calling and eventually threats. I was on topix and told some Muzzie to P on his Koran, he flipped out completely and said he was going to kill me. This guy is a total piece of chit ( excuse my french ) and the best way to deal with him is by speaking the truth and annoying him at the same time. You can also suggest he go P on his buddies Koran. This enrages them beyond endurance.

Shalom - Dox