Author Topic: Is there a more pathetic group of losers than the B'Nai Brith?  (Read 1632 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Is there a more pathetic group of losers than the B'Nai Brith?
« on: January 26, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »
Maybe the ADL comes a close second.  The Canadian B'Nai Brith is pleading to the federal government to give more funding to native indian groups.  These are the aboriginal groups whose leaders are Jew haters and openly spout their hatred to their communities.

There are two things about this that need to be recognized:

First, the Jewish community is consistent in its desire to show how nice it is to other groups, so that maybe it will be loved by those other groups.  This is a disgraceful form of pandering and grovelling.  It's like their saying, "See how nice we are?  We don't just care about Jewish interests.  We seek to advance the causes of all minority groups."  This is just pathetic.

Second, as if the first were not bad enough, once a group has made it clear that they are your enemies, YOU STOP HELPING THEM!!!  You say "screw you, you are on your own.  We're not helping you, in fact, stay the hell out of my way."  (It doesn't have to be that coarse, but you get the idea).

This disgusting slave mentality has to end.  The B'Nai Brith has got to go.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
Re: Is there a more pathetic group of losers than the B'Nai Brith?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 06:37:45 PM »
Even native Indians in Canada hate Jews???!??!??!
WHYYYYYYYY!!!!

:D ::) :throw: :yuck: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: ???
aka Someone Else

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 06:40:41 PM »
I wrote one of these 'Jewish' organizations once who were working on saving Darfur or something. I told them that I give money to 'Jewish' groups in order to support 'Jewish' causes. I give money to non-Jewish charities to support non-Jewish causes. I wish the Jewish organizations would concentrate on helping the poor Jews in Israel before helping all these other causes.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 08:06:57 PM »
Zachor,
can you please provide more info as to why you suggest that Native Canadian Indians hate Jews and Israel?
Thank you!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »
I wrote one of these 'Jewish' organizations once who were working on saving Darfur or something. I told them that I give money to 'Jewish' groups in order to support 'Jewish' causes. I give money to non-Jewish charities to support non-Jewish causes. I wish the Jewish organizations would concentrate on helping the poor Jews in Israel before helping all these other causes.

Every nation should put their own interests first, I agree. However what do you think about JTF wanting to help righteous Gentiles outside of Israel? I really hope JTF can have enough influence to help Gentile nations too.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 08:19:55 PM »

Every nation should put their own interests first, I agree. However what do you think about JTF wanting to help righteous Gentiles outside of Israel? I really hope JTF can have enough influence to help Gentile nations too.

Rubystars, of course its important to help righteous gentiles wherever they are. The problem with the alphabet soup kappo jewish groups is that they only help evil genitles such as shvartzas and other drek.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 08:23:20 PM »
Rubystars, of course its important to help righteous gentiles wherever they are. The problem with the alphabet soup kappo jewish groups is that they only help evil genitles such as shvartzas and other drek.

Yeah I never understood why they thought it was a good idea to push along the snivel rights movement and the gay movement and other evil movements.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 08:51:03 PM »
The Ameican Jewish Congress is self hating. AJC the week of the Inaguration they made a poster showing how Obama supports Israel
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 10:49:25 PM »
Zachor,
can you please provide more info as to why you suggest that Native Canadian Indians hate Jews and Israel?
Thank you!

Before you read this article, keep in mind that leaders are representative of their community.  I'm not suggesting that the entire native community is anti-Semitic, but I do remember that when this leader made these statements, the entire native community was silent.  I also read an article by a native historian praising this evil person.  Here is an excerpt about David Ahenakew, an anti-Semitic first nations leader:

David Ahenakew
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
David Ahenakew (born July 28, 1933) is a Canadian First Nations politician, and former National Chief of the Assembly of First Nations.

He returned to national and international attention in December 2002, after telling a reporter from the Saskatoon StarPhoenix that Jews were a disease and that Hitler was trying to "clean up the world" when he "fried six million of those guys."[1]

In connection with the remarks, which were made on tape with his knowledge, Ahenakew was convicted on July 8, 2005 of willfully promoting hatred against Jews, and was fined $1,000.[2] On June 8, 2006, the decision was overturned by the Saskatchewan Court of Queen's Bench on the grounds that the trial judge failed to properly take into consideration that the remarks were uttered in the midst of an angry confrontation with a reporter, and therefore may not have constituted a "willful" promotion of hatred. A new trial was ordered.[3]

On July 11, 2005, he was stripped of the Order of Canada,[4] which he received in 1978 for his work in advancing Indian education. He is only the second person, after Alan Eagleson, to have lost the honour.

[endquote]

To see the whole article, here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Ahenakew

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 12:44:52 AM »
David Akhenu was a major figure amongst native canadians and he is a vehement holocaust deniar of the first magnitude... I used to live in native central ,,,winnipeg manitoba

gershon "FAT PIG" Baskin Vs Caroline glick (the only hope for Israel)
« on: January 26, 2009, 04:50:42 AM » Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This disguting fat pig baskin should not be allowed into Israel ...or any other country for that matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LY_8NNcIb64&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=578440966