Author Topic: WWII in Serbia-Pancevo,1941  (Read 12975 times)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Re: WWII in Serbia-Pancevo,1941
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 05:30:16 PM »
Serbian Army is an animal for not letting Americanhero to be on our section. Now I see that rest of you enjoy to talk with this great friend of the Serbs :dance:

No, AH has to explain why he stated that he doesn't trust to any Serb on this forum!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2009, 05:45:03 PM »
Serbian Army is an animal for not letting Americanhero to be on our section. Now I see that rest of you enjoy to talk with this great friend of the Serbs :dance:

No, AH has to explain why he stated that he doesn't trust to any Serb on this forum!
That's CRO heritage.
I told you it has deep roots in CRO's society.

(Roman Church is mentor and creator of that,because of our Orthodoxy)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2009, 06:08:42 PM »

That's CRO heritage.

You realize the fact that this will create a big mess on our subsection because AH was just made a Honorable Wing Member and he demonstrated his support t our forum and subforum! So in conclusion, let's give him a chance to explain to us his statement! We trust him, but he doesn't trust us! Doesn't make any sense!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2009, 06:18:01 PM »

That's CRO heritage.

You realize the fact that this will create a big mess on our subsection because AH was just made a Honorable Wing Member and he demonstrated his support t our forum and subforum! So in conclusion, let's give him a chance to explain to us his statement! We trust him, but he doesn't trust us! Doesn't make any sense!
Well,I didn't force him to say/post anything on the topic.
By the way,why it would create a "big mass"?He doesn't trust us,and that's OK.His problem...

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2009, 05:11:21 AM »

That's CRO heritage.

Shalom sister Jasmina,

So what if brother AmericanHero is an "Honorable Winged Member"? I don't see how this is going to "create a big mess". So brother AmericanHero says "I don't trust any Serb member of this forum plain and simple" but provides not a shred of evidence that Serbs here have lied or distorted the truth about World War 2 history, Nazi Germany or Ustasha Croatia.

I am Jewish but I am beginning to get the impression by the evidence I have seen with his own comments here in this sub-forum that brother AmericanHero really doesn't like Serbia or Serbs at all.

I never said he should be forced or has to like Serbia or Serbs but the official position of Chaim ben Pesach and JTF as an organization is pro-Serbian.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2009, 07:30:17 AM »
   Hey this was my first impression that this fact would create a big mess on the forum! I hope he will come and write what he has to say about his earlier comment! I hate to see statements like this on our subforum, this has to be clarified!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009, 03:50:46 PM »
You all want to know why I do not trust any of you
Here it is the first minute I joined I had a former member attacking me.
He said I should be killed.
I watched so many members look at his comment and see no problem with it.

I know you all hate my guts which really does not bother me at all.

What I have to say sorry because I hurt your feelings?
OK here it is I'm sorry

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 04:09:56 PM »
Chaim and all JTF-ers who know you, also know you are PRO KOSOVO is SERBIA, and there are Croats  like you who are accusing the Croat atrocities towards Jews and Serbs!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009, 04:16:43 PM »

That's CRO heritage.

Shalom sister Jasmina,

So what if brother AmericanHero is an "Honorable Winged Member"? I don't see how this is going to "create a big mess". So brother AmericanHero says "I don't trust any Serb member of this forum plain and simple" but provides not a shred of evidence that Serbs here have lied or distorted the truth about World War 2 history, Nazi Germany or Ustasha Croatia.

I am Jewish but I am beginning to get the impression by the evidence I have seen with his own comments here in this sub-forum that brother AmericanHero really doesn't like Serbia or Serbs at all.

I never said he should be forced or has to like Serbia or Serbs but the official position of Chaim ben Pesach and JTF as an organization is pro-Serbian.

For one thing don't call me your brother because I am not your brother.
Second find one damn post of mine in which I said I hate Serbia or the Serbian people.
Your not going to find it because I never uttered those words.
From my comment about not trusting the Serbain members you get the impression I hate the Serbian people.
Get your fact straight before you make a comment like that "brother"

P.S.
congrats on getting  the mod postion.

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009, 04:24:08 PM »
AmericanHero, you have to understand that we Serbs get emotional about topics like this. Having a Croat on this forum along with the many Serbs may eventually create some problems. A lot of Serbs sometimes rush to judgment. Just because you are a Croat, doesn't mean you're a Nazi, that's preposterous.

If you remember I defended you a while back when you were attacked by serbian army and called a Nazi. And in return I got blasted for it. Looking at your post history, there's nothing that suggests to me you are an Ustasha or a Nazi. There's absolutely no reason for me to hate your guts. I've never met you and I don't know what kind of person you are. It's hard to tell a person from his posts on a forum.

BUT why would you say that you don't trust any Serb member here? What have I or for that matter Jasmina done to you in the past? It's a pretty negative and harsh thing to say.

I only questioned your post in this thread concerning the German soldiers. Initially, I thought you were making a satire but then realized that the person who started this thread actually just copy-pasted his post from the Youtube link and didn't give the whole story. I think your comment has been blown out of proportion.

I would ask you in the future to try to be more understanding and refrain from making certain comments that may be offensive to Serbs here. And I would ask the rest of the Serb members on this forum not to rush into judgment and attacking AH for no reason and to be more understanding as well.

For the love of god, can't we all get along people? This is ridiculous.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009, 04:29:52 PM »
Bradina I never defended the German soldier at all I said he deserved to be killed.
All I said did the 9 German civilians deserve to be killed

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »
My friends.
Croats and Serbs are brothers, both are South-Slavic nations, don't fight on this forum, we are allied here! We are intelligent JTF people!  :dance: We fight for the justice, against muslims, and we fight also for SerbKosovo too.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2009, 06:19:57 PM »
My friends.
Croats and Serbs are brothers, both are South-Slavic nations, don't fight on this forum, we are allied here! We are intelligent JTF people!  :dance: We fight for the justice, against muslims, and we fight also for SerbKosovo too.

those are nice ideals :-) ,tho they are far from realistic,most croats will never accept us,and vice versa(tho at lest we don't burn they're flags on sport events...)just coz of power plays between the east and the west,as is ade a 100 times,devidet et impera...Croats will all ways want to be different,want to be another nation...

anyways,sheesh hate your guts?not everybody's out to get you(not everybody!),you get as much as you give,trust********************(...) me on that...

and are the germans that spied on they're naibours in villidges sending them to concentration camps really that innocent?
ok i get what you are saying,we cant know,i can't tell you every singe one of them were bad and deserved it,but,wtf,9 ppl die in a territory occupied by they're country man for whom they are working,while the occupied lose more then a milion ppl...yeah my hearth is with they're families...

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2009, 06:28:26 PM »
Croats and Serbs are brothers

Last time I checked brothers don't hate and kill each other. BTW, Muslims and Croats fought together and killed Serbs together during the war in Bosnia. That is until they started fighting each other. And most Croats are in favor of an independent Kosovo. I know you meant well ProudZionist, but please don't post that kind of garbage here.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2009, 11:55:52 AM »
Anyone who does not support the heroic Serbs doesn't belong here.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »
AmericanHero, you have to understand that we Serbs get emotional about topics like this. Having a Croat on this forum along with the many Serbs may eventually create some problems. A lot of Serbs sometimes rush to judgment. Just because you are a Croat, doesn't mean you're a Nazi, that's preposterous.

If you remember I defended you a while back when you were attacked by serbian army and called a Nazi. And in return I got blasted for it. Looking at your post history, there's nothing that suggests to me you are an Ustasha or a Nazi. There's absolutely no reason for me to hate your guts. I've never met you and I don't know what kind of person you are. It's hard to tell a person from his posts on a forum.

BUT why would you say that you don't trust any Serb member here? What have I or for that matter Jasmina done to you in the past? It's a pretty negative and harsh thing to say.

I only question

ed your post in this thread concerning the German soldiers. Initially, I thought you were making a satire but then realized that the person who started this thread actually just copy-pasted his post from the Youtube link and didn't give the whole story. I think your comment has been blown out of proportion.

I would ask you in the future to try to be more understanding and refrain from making certain comments that may be offensive to Serbs here. And I would ask the rest of the Serb members on this forum not to rush into judgment and attacking AH for no reason and to be more understanding as well.

For the love of G-d, can't we all get along people? This is ridiculous.

Brandina, all due respect.  To the REST:

American Hero is NOT A NAZI. He is on MY news site and has helped ME. I AM A JEW. I AM SICK OF AH BEING CALLED A NAZI. ENOUGH!
He was RECENTLY given HONORABLE WINGED Status by Chaim Ben Pesach, and Shlomo, and David Ben Moshe wanted to see him get HIS WINGS, that people would RESORT to calling MY FRIEND AH a NAZI IS REPULSIVE!!!!
In NAZI GERMANY, there were MANY MANY Germans that were NOT NAZIS!!! They DIED in CAMPS, labor camps- ALL "CROATS" are NOT NAZIS!  that is like saying "ALL JEWS ARE LEFTISTS."
ENOUGH OF CALLING AH THESE NAMES, he is MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THIS NAZI JAGON STOPPED! AH HAS BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR YEARS! ENOUGH!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2009, 11:51:35 AM »
You all want to know why I do not trust any of you
Here it is the first minute I joined I had a former member attacking me.
He said I should be killed.
I watched so many members look at his comment and see no problem with it.

I know you all hate my guts which really does not bother me at all.

What I have to say sorry because I hurt your feelings?
OK here it is I'm sorry
AH, you had EVERY right to say you dont trust these people, I know ALL too well about being CALLED NAMES that I am NOT.  You people need to GROW UP.
AND, saying that one of our members should be 'killed' THAT person should be GONE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2009, 02:28:43 PM »
Croats and Serbs are brothers

Last time I checked brothers don't hate and kill each other. BTW, Muslims and Croats fought together and killed Serbs together during the war in Bosnia. That is until they started fighting each other. And most Croats are in favor of an independent Kosovo. I know you meant well ProudZionist, but please don't post that kind of garbage here.

MUZLIM NAZIS WANT ONE THING: MURDER UNLESS YOU SUBMIT. PERIOD!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2009, 03:19:14 PM »
Sister Ashedina, leave Bradina.

The Serbs were hurt badly by the U.S. wrong policies towards them. After all, they had their capital city bombed by U.S.A.F. for fighting Albanian Muslims. They are compelled to give up their heartland to the Muslims. That's because they automatically appreciate anynone in US who supports them.

Bradina had apologized for Ron Paul. Next time he will be smarter.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2009, 03:36:10 PM »
koji izlivi estrogena heh...

Nobody called AH a nazi,not directly anyways,and nobody said all germans were nazis,but WTF,people in that position(the 9 germans that died in pancevo i mean),the chances that they weren't good with the nazis is profoundly small.and even if,even if they were innocent(my hearth is with them)and killed in blind hate,they're lives were more worth,or they're death was more tragic then the hundreads of ppl the died that day and next just becous they were serbian,yeah but F(hope this is more apropriate),we serbs like to die,we practicalise it every day,do us a favore,drop some more clauster bombs over our heads,depleted uranium,send us another Hilary Clinton,make our day...

Nobody here EVER said that all croats are nazis!But the cold majority was,and mostly still is in one way or the other!
My respect for AH even tho our and his toughs may differ he still has the heart to come here and say what he has to say!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 03:43:50 PM by Nik_Srb »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2009, 04:01:04 PM »
American Hero apologized for what he said about the Serbs. The Serbs admit that he is normal and not all Croats are nazis.

I am sure this thread has exhausted itself and continuing it will only re-ignite the stupid strife.

Please, Jasmina, close this thread.

Am Yisrael Hai!
Zivela Srbija!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 04:30:15 PM by Spectator »
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2009, 05:01:19 PM »
   I locked this thread!