Author Topic: Bibi: Quranimals are planning to blow up the Church of the grave in Jerusalem  (Read 1290 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Bibi: Qaeda to blow up holiest Christian site 

Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:34:01 GMT
Benjamin Netanyahu, the favorite to win the upcoming Israeli election, says al Qaeda terrorists will destroy Jesus Christ's burial site.

Netanyahu, who claims he had predicted an Islamic extremists attack on the World Trade Center six years before the actual attack (I thought our good Chaim has predicted this??), said terrorists will target Church of the Holy Sepulchre also known as the Church of the Resurrection - Christianity's holiest site.

The church located in Jerusalem (al-Quds) -- which Christians believe is the site of the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus -- attracts tens of thousands of pilgrims every year and is considered a spiritual focal point.

"Radical Islam is willing and will want to attack the symbolic heart of the Christian religion," said the former Israeli prime minister.

"This will incur a chain reaction we can't even envision. We will witness an escalation of religious conflict above and beyond the regional conflict we have now," Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.

The Right-wing Likud leader said he had warned in a 1995 book -- six years before the September 11 attacks -- that "Islamist terrorists" would detonate a nuclear device in the World Trade Centre in New York.

CS/HGH

Source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=83985&sectionid=351020202
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 09:46:29 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The article says he claimed to have predicted a nuclear bombing at the world trade center i never heard him say that even if he did he said it would be a nuke.Chaim we have on tape for proof we have no Netanyahu  on tape. It also calls him right wing Netanyahu is a moderate. About the Church of the the Seplecure it says it will start a big conflagration i disagree the Christian and Jews have become dhimmis
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
The article says he claimed to have predicted a nuclear bombing at the world trade center i never heard him say that even if he did he said it would be a nuke.Chaim we have on tape for proof we have no Netanyahu  on tape. It also calls him right wing Netanyahu is a moderate. About the Church of the the Seplecure it says it will start a big conflagration i disagree the Christian and Jews have become dhimmis

Well Mord, some people read books, so if it's in a book that was published before the event, then that would be proof that he predicted it.

Are you serious , saying that it has to be audio to be a proof?

Shocking!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Well Mord, some people read books, so if it's in a book that was published before the event, then that would be proof that he predicted it.

Are you serious , saying that it has to be audio to be a proof?

Shocking!
I read many books just never read one by Netanyahu,also never saw it in the newspaper.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03