Author Topic: "Ben Pesach and 911" - Peace Now ridicules my 911 prediction from 1994  (Read 1257 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

Peace Now replays the entire video that Oz77 made on my 911 prediction from 1994, and then ridicules it as "not very impressive".

Peace Now argues that I was wrong in three areas when I predicted in 1994 that the Muslim Nazi terrorists would return to destroy the Twin Towers:

1. I predicted that the Muslim terrorists would return in 1996, 1997 or 1998. The actual attack took place in 2001.

2. I predicted that a bomb would destroy the Twin Towers. In fact, the Muslim Nazis used planes to destroy the World Trade Center.

3. I predicted that tens of thousands would be murdered. The reason I predicted tens of thousands is because there always were tens of thousands of people in the Twin Towers during a normal work day. But thankfully, most of these people were evacuated before the buildings collapsed and so in the end, 3000 people were murdered.

Because of these three errors, Peace Now argues that my "prophesy" was not impressive. Well, first of all, what I predicted was not "prophesy". I am not a prophet and never claimed to be one. Therefore, there was no way for me to know exactly what would happen down to the last detail.

However, I did warn repeatedly that the Muslim Nazi terrorists would return to the Twin Towers and that this time, they would succeed in causing the collapse of the buildings. No one else made such a prediction.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments to this video, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3071471

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: "Ben Pesach and 911" - Peace Now ridicules my 911 prediction from 1994
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 07:43:49 AM »
commented and 1 star!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 11:00:00 PM »
                                                                                                                                                     בס''ד

Peace Now replays the entire video that Oz77 made on my 911 prediction from 1994, and then ridicules it as "not very impressive".

Peace Now argues that I was wrong in three areas when I predicted in 1994 that the Muslim Nazi terrorists would return to destroy the Twin Towers:

1. I predicted that the Muslim terrorists would return in 1996, 1997 or 1998. The actual attack took place in 2001.

2. I predicted that a bomb would destroy the Twin Towers. In fact, the Muslim Nazis used planes to destroy the World Trade Center.

3. I predicted that tens of thousands would be murdered. The reason I predicted tens of thousands is because there always were tens of thousands of people in the Twin Towers during a normal work day. But thankfully, most of these people were evacuated before the buildings collapsed and so in the end, 3000 people were murdered.

Because of these three errors, Peace Now argues that my "prophesy" was not impressive. Well, first of all, what I predicted was not "prophesy". I am not a prophet and never claimed to be one. Therefore, there was no way for me to know exactly what would happen down to the last detail.

However, I did warn repeatedly that the Muslim Nazi terrorists would return to the Twin Towers and that this time, they would succeed in causing the collapse of the buildings. No one else made such a prediction.

It is worthwhile for our great members to respond with comments to this video, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3071471

Shalom Chaim, you have some pretty good perception there. You were accurate about the attack. Some people have the gift of perception either while awake or in their sleep. Three Months before 9/11 I had a dream that I was standing on the beach. I saw thousands of people on the beach with me and everyone was dressed in Street clothing, I noticed that everyone was looking at the horizon over the water. I looked myself to see what everyone was staring at and I saw a huge fire beyond the ocean. There was smoke and fire and what appeared to be buildings admist the fire. Before I knew it I found myself inside a deserted Mall and I was alone. I went to the exit of the Mall and the doors were locked on me and when I tired to open the doors to get out, I saw a man running up to the doors and his face was burned and blistered. At that moment in my dream I said to myself...we just had a nuclear war.
My daughter had a dream too, this was after 9/11. In her dream she turned on her tv set and there was some Arabic woman in a veil doing the newcast.
My daughter told me she kept changing the channels and found only Arab television. She said in her dream she turned off the tv, went to look out the window
and saw a Gaint dressed with a white garment for pants...the giant was trying to build some thing with bricks and there were hundreds of tiny people trying to pull the Giant down with ropes. Every time the Giant tried to place a brick in place, the tiny people were trying to pull him down.
I am not sure what her dream meant...but it did have some meaning and I am sure it has to do with what is happening in the World today.
If you have any idea what my daughters dream might have meant, please let me know.
I still have trouble figuring out what the Giant was an why tiny people were trying to stop him from building.
Thank you for letting me share.
                                                                                Shalom - Dox

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 11:42:44 PM »
I rated them 1 star

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2009, 11:50:25 PM »
Commented and 1 star!

Dox, your poor poor daughter to have such a dream! My heart goes out to her. How scary!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 12:01:15 AM »
Commented and 1 star!

Dox, your poor poor daughter to have such a dream! My heart goes out to her. How scary!

Thank you Arksis, you are so kind! My daughter was horrified about her dream.
I did forget to mention she said the tiny people looked like Arabs.
Arksis, something bad is going to come down, Obama is part of it.
I don't know how or when, but I feel it in my bones.

May G-d bless you and thanks for the kind reply.             

Shalom - Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 12:04:10 AM »
Commented and 1 star!

Thank you Arksis, you are so kind! My daughter was horrified about her dream.
I did forget to mention she said the tiny people looked like Arabs.
Arksis, something bad is going to come down, Obama is part of it.
I don't know how or when, but I feel it in my bones.

May G-d bless you and thanks for the kind reply.             

Shalom - Dox

I wish G-d bless You and your family. :) 1 star...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2009, 11:40:47 PM »
Dox, please call me Dawn, that's my name......concerning something bad coming down, I could not agree with you more, that it's going to be very very bad! So many people are so nonchalant about that vile animal, but me, I am very very scared, but speak out AGAINST Obamanation every chance I get. I am usually quiet, but since Obamanation, I can no longer bite my tongue, and I am getting strange looks and arguments from people, but don't care anymore.

Your poor daughter, I would have been frightened for weeks and months with a dream like that! May G-d bless you Dox and your precious daughter!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 12:22:56 AM »
Dox, please call me Dawn, that's my name......concerning something bad coming down, I could not agree with you more, that it's going to be very very bad! So many people are so nonchalant about that vile animal, but me, I am very very scared, but speak out AGAINST Obamanation every chance I get. I am usually quiet, but since Obamanation, I can no longer bite my tongue, and I am getting strange looks and arguments from people, but don't care anymore.

Your poor daughter, I would have been frightened for weeks and months with a dream like that! May G-d bless you Dox and your precious daughter!

Hi Dawn. It is nice to meet you. I give you a High 5 for standing up to those Obamaites!
BTW my name is Elizabeth. Look forward to chatting with you here on the forum.

G-d Bless & Shalom - Dox

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 11:49:39 PM »
Nice to meet you Elizabeth! What a beautiful name for a beautiful person! I too look forward to chatting some time.
Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2009, 01:15:08 PM »
Prediction:

If Peace Now gets its way (Gd forbid), many more Jews will needlessly be killed.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein