Author Topic: #### "REAL ISLAM REVEALED" FLAGGED AGAIN!! ####  (Read 6269 times)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
#### "REAL ISLAM REVEALED" FLAGGED AGAIN!! ####
« on: March 19, 2007, 02:39:35 AM »
Oz's fantastic video has been flagged again.

It appears that the muslims/leftists are at it again.  How do you reverse this?  Do you complain to Youtube management?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 02:41:08 AM by Raphael »

ftfl

Re: #### "REAL ISLAM REVEALED" FLAGGED AGAIN!! ####
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 05:03:19 PM »
I think that if someone who is over 18 logs in and accesses the video they can click a link saying that this video is not inappropriate. (I'm not over 18, so I can't do this)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 05:26:52 PM »
I think that if someone who is over 18 logs in and accesses the video they can click a link saying that this video is not inappropriate. (I'm not over 18, so I can't do this)

If you say you're over 18, you can access it.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 05:30:18 PM »
BTW, the flagging doesn't seem to have to hurt our ratings much. Over 19,000 people have seen the video. And the number is going up by several hundred daily, thank G-d, even since the flagging two days ago. It may hurt somewhat, but still we're reaching more and more people.

ftfl

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 06:10:45 PM »
Can someone get it unflagged please. I do not want to lie about my age.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 06:51:24 PM »

It would be for a good cause.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 07:19:38 PM »
Where is the link to say that this video is Not inappropriate?
I could do it if that is all it takes.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 07:28:03 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 07:32:46 PM »
The best thing to do is to join youtube - which takes a few minutes and then:

1. Give the video a rating of 5 for "Awesome".

2. Make the video one of your favorites.

3. Subscribe to Oz77jtf.

Each of these actions involves one click which takes one second!

And finally, in the Comments section, you can write about the video. The more comments we get, the better for our ratings on youtube searches. We already have about 1200 comments.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 07:54:23 PM »
Hi JSullivan,  As usual you are very informative.  I have already done all of the things you have listed.  I will try to continue to spread the word. 
People should also SHARE the videos with  "friends and family".
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 01:08:45 AM »
Hey a friend of mine made a Youtube video putting out the truth, I think you'll like it. Please check it out and support it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Puv0r7wDRgw

Also, I told the people on another forum I'm on (a current events/news/political discussion forum) about the Oz77jtf video and sent over a bunch of people to support it. We're putting out the good word.   :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Din Rodef

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 04:54:51 AM »
screw the youtube commies

Youtube considers this Islam video inapproriate...but try doing a search for "bikini pie" and see the smut come up that youtube deems appropriate

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 02:18:54 PM »
Hey a friend of mine made a Youtube video putting out the truth, I think you'll like it. Please check it out and support it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Puv0r7wDRgw

Also, I told the people on another forum I'm on (a current events/news/political discussion forum) about the Oz77jtf video and sent over a bunch of people to support it. We're putting out the good word.   :)

Your friend's film is NOT good because he refers to "radical Islam" as if there is a "moderate Islam". Anyone who says there is a "moderate" Islam is lying. Your friend's failure to expose Islam as a whole is the crux of the problem we face.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 04:02:34 PM »
"Your friend's film is NOT good because he refers to "radical Islam" as if there is a "moderate Islam". "

That's your critique? You're [censored] on his good work, intentions and effort over that? You're needlessly splitting hairs and ignoring the big picture.

Use your head, you think we can afford to piss away allys over menucia? For f***s sakes, you're giving creedence to the stereotype of the "neurotic Jew" with that statement do you know that!?
We need as many people doing stuff like this as possible. And you are crapping on it? Are you under the impression that we can afford to throw away friends?

And let me give you a little background on my friend that made that video, he's not Jewish, he's not even American, he's an immigrant from New Zealand, ethnically he's Chinese, on top of all that,  he knows nothing about JTF, and on his own volition decided to vigorously side with America and Israel and make efforts to wake people up to the Islamic threat we all face.

He's making a series of these Youtube films on his own initiative, it's a great service. Oh and that film he made that's "NOT good" got 11,000 youtube hits. But nooo, it's worthless because he referenced them as "radical Islam".

« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 04:19:18 PM by NewYorker »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2007, 10:03:56 PM »
Do anti-Semitic videos get flagged on YouTube, or just ours?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2007, 11:51:32 PM »
Do anti-Semitic videos get flagged on YouTube, or just ours?

Probably not, because we don't play dirty. The people getting our videos flagged a predatory Islamic scum, and left wing scum. If you'd like to declare a Youtube flagging jihad  ;) on pro-Islamic, pro-lefty, anti-semetic Youtube videos, I suggest you issue your fatwah, LOL  ;D and we'll head out and do it. We can even post the links here for the videos we want to flag.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2007, 12:21:18 PM »
OK, so you are saying that "tolerant" self-hating Jews are unwilling to flag anti-Semitic hatred on YT?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2007, 01:20:44 PM »

Yeah pretty much. Self hating Jews are worse than our enemies, because they've turned on their own. At least with our enemies, our enemies are honest about hating us.

But honestly, we should organize and use this forum to flag the videos of our enemies on Youtube, when we find an offending video we should post the link here so we can all head out and flag that piece of sh*t. 

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2007, 11:18:47 PM »
"Your friend's film is NOT good because he refers to "radical Islam" as if there is a "moderate Islam". "

That's your critique? You're [censored] on his good work, intentions and effort over that? You're needlessly splitting hairs and ignoring the big picture.

Use your head, you think we can afford to piss away allys over menucia? For f***s sakes, you're giving creedence to the stereotype of the "neurotic Jew" with that statement do you know that!?
We need as many people doing stuff like this as possible. And you are crapping on it? Are you under the impression that we can afford to throw away friends?

And let me give you a little background on my friend that made that video, he's not Jewish, he's not even American, he's an immigrant from New Zealand, ethnically he's Chinese, on top of all that,  he knows nothing about JTF, and on his own volition decided to vigorously side with America and Israel and make efforts to wake people up to the Islamic threat we all face.

He's making a series of these Youtube films on his own initiative, it's a great service. Oh and that film he made that's "NOT good" got 11,000 youtube hits. But nooo, it's worthless because he referenced them as "radical Islam".

New Yorker, you think a film that conveys the impression that there is a "moderate" Islam is a good film? You can't understand that the stupid talk about "radical Islam" and "moderate Islam" is the MAIN problem in confronting this enemy? You call that "splitting hairs"?

As far as the stereotype of the "neurotic Jew" which you claim that I give credence to, isn't it a little strange calling ME a "neurotic Jew" (I am neither). I think YOU are the type of Jew who settles for anything in a film even if it's not true and even if it's harmful. YOU give credence to the stereotype of an unprincipled Jew who wants to "make a deal" and "compromise" and "be practical" even if that means sacrificing truth and justice. If Jews and righteous Gentiles stubbornly remain loyal to the truth and to their principles, that's "neurotic"?

ANY FILM THAT CONVEYS THE IMPRESSION THAT THERE IS ALSO A "MODERATE" ISLAM IS A FILM THAT STINKS.

If the person who made the film was sincere but misinformed, he will never get the real truth from you because you're afraid that telling the truth is neurotic and splitting hairs.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2007, 01:59:28 PM »

It would be for a good cause.

The ends never justify the means. Encouraging a kid to lie about their age is a sin against G-d. Don't eat non-Kosher food, but encourage someone to lie. Man that sounds both hypocritical as well as sinful. You might have meant that as a joke but still....
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2007, 10:36:22 PM »
"The ends never justify the means"

Is this reallly true or do we just accept it as true because it's such a popular cliche'. Don't we always do things to advance a particular goal i.e. the ends ALWAYS justify the means. I think what people mean when they say this is that certain means are so bad that they shouldn't be used even to acheive a worthy goal. But then again reasonble people can disagree about how bad the means really are as compored to how important reaching the goal is...

Food for thought
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

ftfl

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 05:03:24 PM »
If by murdering an inoocent two year child you could save the lives of say 100 random people, would you do it?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 05:23:41 PM »
If by murdering an inoocent two year child you could save the lives of say 100 random people, would you do it?

It depends who the 100 random people were, are their lives really worth saving, do they give beneficial outcomes towards society? Are they religious? etc