Author Topic: Why does everyone here insist Obama is a Muslim?  (Read 8117 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Re: Why does everyone here insist Obama is a Muslim?
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 10:17:07 AM »
I find it hard to understand why, with all the information that has been presented regarding this matter, that the burden of proof should lie in proving that he is a muslim, rather than proving he is not.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 10:21:56 AM »

Original poster, go to
http://www.theobamafile.com/
and do your research. Read 'Religion' and 'Islam'. THE EVIDENCE IS OVERWHELMING.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 10:40:14 AM »

His name:  Barack HUSSEIN Obama.  Barack: blessed in Arabic  Hussein: handsome one in Arabic. 
  OBAMA:
  Obama is a name from the Luo ethnic group of southwestern Kenya, where Barack Obama Sr. was born. It was originally the given name of Barack Obama's great-grandfather. It is based on the Luo (technically, Dholuo, the name of the language of the Luo) word bam, which means "crooked, slightly bending" . The prefix O- means "he", and many Luo male names begin with it. Since most traditional Luo names were given by the baby's mother referring to something about the child's birth, the best guess is that when Obama's great-grandfather was born one of his arms or legs looked slightly.

KING HUSSEIN ADMITTED his MUZLIM faith, I believe THAT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »
For me, the fact that he is NOT producing his birth certificate, is the biggest tell of them all. This is good, True Conservative, that you asked this question, because now there are FACTS in this thread, that all can use to back up that fact that Obamanation IS a muslim!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 11:25:04 AM »
I don't really care if he's a moslem or not he's a communist and a follower of that demon Saul Alinsky
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 01:33:56 PM »
Because Moslems are liars par excellence for starters.
Obama's actions...refering to his conversion to Christianity
and his marrige to Michelle, were for political reasons only.
Do you honestly think if he openly admitted he was Moslem
he would have become President?
His Church is run by a rabid racist Moslem named Wright
you may have heard him damming America in that
explosive video clip.
Trinity honors the likes of Farrakhan...yes the leader
of the Nation of Islam.
Trinity is a hangout for radical Moslems.
So you don't think Obama is Moslem ?
A true Conservative you are not!

There's absolutely no real evidence he's a Muslim. Period. The closest thing is that he signed up as a Muslim to go to a school in Indonesia. He could have made that up to go to school there. Even if he was a Muslim as a child, marrying a non-Muslim and going to a church are strictly forbidden in Islam.

you tell me what good Christian goes around changing his name, Barry to Barak and create a middle name "Hussein"?  If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, it is most likely a duck...not a hippo.

There is nothing trivial about Obama's muslim roots...whether or not he practices his religion according the Koran or directly believes in Allah and Mohammed is the only thing that I question...but by birth and upbringing, he's a Muslim...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 01:49:21 PM »
Well, tell me WHAT Christian says they are a MUZLIM by ACCIDENT? HE SAID IT, I believe it, thats that.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 01:51:22 PM »
Ok, just tell me, HOW MANY CHristians does ANYBODY know that SAID "ITS TRUE, NOBODY HAS QUESTIONED MY MUSLIM FAITH"  tell me, I want to know, WHEN do Jews do this as well??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 02:00:28 PM »
I don't really care if he's a moslem or not he's a communist and a follower of that demon Saul Alinsky

This is for shure obvious.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 02:08:28 PM »
He was a muslim! He is still a muslim!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 02:15:44 PM »

Obama is NOT EVEN BORN HERE.  Race back then was "negro" NOT "African"   he was not born here- he arrived in HAWAII SIX DAYS AFTER his birth. I am SICK of the USURPER!

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 02:49:55 PM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 03:25:39 PM »
“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, www.nytimes.com/ontheground). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

Moreover, Mr. Obama’s own grandfather in Kenya was a Muslim. Mr. Obama never met his grandfather and says he isn’t sure if his grandfather’s two wives were simultaneous or consecutive, or even if he was Sunni or Shiite.

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-muslim-call-to-prayer-one-of.html

As other posters have said on this issue, the evidence is overwhelming.  Obama was born a muslim, raised a muslim, IS a muslim without any debate or discussion on the issue.  He lied about this during the campaign so as not to turn off voters who would understandably not vote for him if they discovered this.  His entire name is muslim and arabic.  He didn't belong to a church, he belongs to a CULT as "reverend" Wright is an anti-American, anti-white, and anti-Jew scum of the earth traitor and leftist agitator.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2009, 03:33:05 PM »

Obama is NOT EVEN BORN HERE.  Race back then was "negro" NOT "African"   he was not born here- he arrived in HAWAII SIX DAYS AFTER his birth. I am SICK of the USURPER!

nice pic

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2009, 03:56:57 PM »

Paulette, hugs to you! Excellent picture. It depicts the truth about his persona!

Shalom - Dox   

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2009, 04:04:34 PM »
I don't like conspiracy crap. I was glad to see that you reject the 9/11 conspiracy but Obama is not a Muslim. If you keep saying he is we will lose all credibility. Maybe he was when he was in Indonesia but there isn't a shred of evidence that he's a Muslim now. If he's a Muslim then why did he marry a non-Muslim and why did he attend a non-Muslim church for 2 decades?

He mentioned his "muslim" faith on television.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2009, 05:32:49 PM »
Guilty As Charged!
   He will stall and delay much as possible any action until Iran has fully completed its nuclear weapons program.
 Obama doesn't even mention Iran as a possible target of US Air strikes to combat their evil ambitions... What an Evil Bastard!  >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2009, 06:34:38 PM »
Even if he was a Muslim as a child, marrying a non-Muslim and going to a church are strictly forbidden in Islam.
Absolutely false, according to Hadith marrying a "person of the book" (Jew or Christian) is permissible--not ideal, but lawful.

Mohammed "married" many Jewish and Christian war-booty captives, and his first wife, Khadija, was a Christian.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2009, 06:44:03 PM »
Obama has admitted that he has muslim roots. He wrote about it in his book. Isnt it ingeniously wicked that all during the campaign the Obamanuts were crying whenever anyone used the name "Hussein", yet once he is inaugurated he runs around using that name which was supposed to be verboten. What absolute chutzpah from this schvartza muslim. Obama is wickedly Islamic because of his use of Taquiyah {lies to accomplish goal of spreading Islam}.

I think this True Conservative is just trolling... It is time to stop wasting time on such a ridiculous topic. Obama is a Muslim by birth and according to Islam that makes him Muslim.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2009, 07:31:29 PM »
“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, www.nytimes.com/ontheground). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

Moreover, Mr. Obama’s own grandfather in Kenya was a Muslim. Mr. Obama never met his grandfather and says he isn’t sure if his grandfather’s two wives were simultaneous or consecutive, or even if he was Sunni or Shiite.

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2008/02/obama-muslim-call-to-prayer-one-of.html

Great post
As other posters have said on this issue, the evidence is overwhelming.  Obama was born a muslim, raised a muslim, IS a muslim without any debate or discussion on the issue.  He lied about this during the campaign so as not to turn off voters who would understandably not vote for him if they discovered this.  His entire name is muslim and arabic.  He didn't belong to a church, he belongs to a CULT as "reverend" Wright is an anti-American, anti-white, and anti-Jew scum of the earth traitor and leftist agitator.

Offline A True Conservative

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2009, 08:07:04 PM »

Exactly. He's a Communist and JTF should have spent more time exposing this which is provable.

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2009, 08:10:34 PM »
Obama is a Muslim by birth and according to Islam that makes him Muslim.

That goes against logic. People have free will and choose their religion so it doesn't matter what Islam says.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 08:14:27 PM »
Hi,

I have done some videos on Obama. I will enbed them below and hope that you will take the time to look at them.

These should help you to understand the concerns of the JTF
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »
Obama is a Muslim by birth and according to Islam that makes him Muslim.

That goes against logic. People have free will and choose their religion so it doesn't matter what Islam says.

No it doesnt go against logic. Islamic law is completely logical, as is Jewish law. You are not what you think you are, you are what you were created to be. Free Will only accounts for how much or how little you abide by the law. So even if Obama doesn't think he is a Muslim, if one day he wakes up and decides he made a mistake, he can go out and be a muslim without having to convert. You a a muslim if your father is Muslim. In Judaism you are a Jew if your mother was Jewish. This lasts for as long as you live...

So maybe Obama is just not observing his religion, sorta like the 9/11 terrorists who went to Las Vegas before carrying out their attack, and is lying to the world to expand the Islamic caliphate.

If I could be everything I wanted to I would have four arms, wings, and two mouths so I could talk and eat at the same time. Fortunately G-d made me with one mouth, two arms, and no wings, thus I am a human being. No matter how much I want to be a woman, I am made a man. No matter how much Obama wants to be seen as non-muslim he will always be muslim because of the situation of his birth.

If you are not able to understand the SIMPLE logic in this then I will not be able to explain anything to you.

PS: Joining Rev Wrights anti-American, pro-Islamic church doesnt remove his Islamic roots.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Junior JTFer
  • No Arabs No Terror
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2009, 08:20:29 PM »
The only thing all of you have proven is that he sympathizes with Muslims because of his background. Accusing someone of being a Muslim is very serious as serious as accusing someone of being a Nazi. I didn't know Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslims and I apologize for that ignorant remark. I wasn't trolling I really thought that. He still went to a Church for 2 decades when he could have gone to a mosque with Farrakhans people which is why I believe he left Islam. You claim Obama's church isn't really Christian but I bet if he went to a Nation of Islam type mosque you'd say that mosque is Islamic when technically NOI is not even Muslim. Obama is a standard communist, Black supremacist.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2009, 08:23:11 PM »
The only thing all of you have proven is that he sympathizes with Muslims because of his background. Accusing someone of being a Muslim is very serious as serious as accusing someone of being a Nazi. I didn't know Muslim men are allowed to marry non-Muslims and I apologize for that ignorant remark. I wasn't trolling I really thought that. He still went to a Church for 2 decades when he could have gone to a mosque with Farrakhans people which is why I believe he left Islam. You claim Obama's church isn't really Christian but I bet if he went to a Nation of Islam type mosque you'd say that mosque is Islamic when technically NOI is not even Muslim. Obama is a standard communist, Black supremacist.

There is much about Obama which is not 'Kosher'. He is obviously a communist but that doesn't worry people too much here in America. Nobody these days seems to even know what Communism is {especially the 20somethings}. The real fear about Obama is his involvement in destroying Israel and assisting in the Shariafication of the world.