Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Geert Wilders Party is now the Second Largest in the Netherlands!  (Read 539 times)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/542878.aspx

Is it just me, or this a Kahane effect in play? I don't even know who the Prime Minister of the Netherlands is, but I know who Geert Wilders is! This is an amazing development, especially in a time when Islam seems to be making huge gains in Western Europe.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!   This was one of my predictions for this year!!!!! :jump: :jump: :jump:

The far right will continue to rise!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
It shows that people respond to this type of message.  American Republicans should wake up and take note: voters don't support phonies with no backbone.  If Republicans started speaking with an uncompromising message, we could take back America very easily.  Also, think of the potential JTF has once people hear our message on a daily basis.

That is completely 100% true....   BUT!!! it may be too late for the GOP... we shall see.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Hopefully this starts a trend.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03