Author Topic: Good video Alan Keyes on Hussein Obama  (Read 1874 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Good video Alan Keyes on Hussein Obama
« on: February 23, 2009, 08:24:20 PM »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Good video Alan Keyes on Hussein Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 08:49:51 PM »
Hi Wolf, I saw this video and it's great. I am so glad that Alan Keyes is speaking out against this Imposter.
I hope more leaders follow his steps.

Shalom Dox     :  )

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 09:13:18 PM »
Wow the smartest man alive
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 09:23:17 PM »
Republicans are looking for a black candidate for president in 2012? We found one.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 09:25:02 PM »
I don't want Alan Keyes as president. I can guarantee you that he would be a huge letdown. He talks a good talk but let him in there and you'd see problems.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 09:58:40 PM »
thats a good video, I am going to see the debate after thanks

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 10:02:48 PM »
I don't want Alan Keyes as president. I can guarantee you that he would be a huge letdown. He talks a good talk but let him in there and you'd see problems.

Alan Keyes is great. But I don't think he will get the backing of the GOP Palin-Keyes 2012
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 10:16:25 PM »

Alan Keyes is great. But I don't think he will get the backing of the GOP Palin-Keyes 2012

I like Palin. Her image has been so smeared in the mass media though it might be hard to rehabilitate it, but I still really like her. Also I think Mitt Romney will be doing things to sabotage her.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 11:56:38 PM »

Why do you think that?
What do you think he'll do if he became president?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2009, 12:10:19 AM »
I think he would be better then palin but that is one mans opinion
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2009, 01:04:41 AM »
Keys for president!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2009, 08:28:56 AM »

Why do you think that?

There are a couple of things that might not matter to the JTF board but that disturb me. He's involved in an interracial marriage, albeit to a nonwhite. If he was so proud of being a black man why couldn't he find a decent black woman? In my experience there are many more decent and respectable black women than black men around.

He also stole money from his campaign fund in 1992 for a salary for himself rather than using it for his campaign.

Then of course there was the mosh pit incident, which people on this board might not have heard about before:

During the 2000 U.S Presidential Election Season, Marcel-Keyes was instrumental in convincing her father, despite objections from his security detail, to throw himself into a mosh pit organized by activist and filmmaker Michael Moore during an Iowa caucus rally. Fellow Republican candidate Gary Bauer charged that the event was a cheap political stunt. In response, Mr. Keyes said that the mosh pit exemplified "the kind of trust in people that is the heart and soul of the Keyes campaign."[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Keyes
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 08:43:27 AM by Rubystars »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2009, 10:21:46 AM »

Why do you think that?

There are a couple of things that might not matter to the JTF board but that disturb me. He's involved in an interracial marriage, albeit to a nonwhite. If he was so proud of being a black man why couldn't he find a decent black woman? In my experience there are many more decent and respectable black women than black men around.

He also stole money from his campaign fund in 1992 for a salary for himself rather than using it for his campaign.

Then of course there was the mosh pit incident, which people on this board might not have heard about before:

During the 2000 U.S Presidential Election Season, Marcel-Keyes was instrumental in convincing her father, despite objections from his security detail, to throw himself into a mosh pit organized by activist and filmmaker Michael Moore during an Iowa caucus rally. Fellow Republican candidate Gary Bauer charged that the event was a cheap political stunt. In response, Mr. Keyes said that the mosh pit exemplified "the kind of trust in people that is the heart and soul of the Keyes campaign."[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Keyes

That's it?
All politicians are criminals and liars.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »
My point is let's not raise up Alan Keyes as our token "Good black man" because he's not. He says some good things and in those things I will support him, but I would not want him to be president.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 01:13:05 PM »
My point is let's not raise up Alan Keyes as our token "Good black man" because he's not. He says some good things and in those things I will support him, but I would not want him to be president.

Who would you like to see as the token good black guy?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 09:10:36 PM »

Who would you like to see as the token good black guy?

That's kind of a degrading title to put onto anyone.

The only black politician I would agree with being president of the United States would be one who would look out for the rights of the majority of the citizens, white people. To be honest I don't think we'll ever have a president like that of any color anymore. Even white politicians don't look out for white interests.

Every politician that runs says what they're going to do to help blacks and never says what they're going to do to help protect whites.

It's all about the Mexican illegal immigrants and the blacks and how much they can pander to them.

Come to think of it when's the last time you heard a politician say he was going to look out for the interests of Asians? They don't because Asians actually contribute to society and help by being productive citizens and working. Whites and to a lesser degree, Asians, do the work and earn the money and government steps in, steals that money, then funnels it to illegal Mexicans and blacks.

Of course there are some people of Mexican and black descent that are decent people and I don't have a problem with them.