Author Topic: Your Thoughts On Bobby Jindal And His Speech  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Your Thoughts On Bobby Jindal And His Speech
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2009, 03:50:11 AM »
He's also had more affairs than Bill Clinton. What a useless waste of oxygen.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2009, 04:00:38 AM »
I really don't know much about Bobby Jindal.  But I thought he communicated very well and came across very well.  So then I see that some pundits thought he was horrible.  So then I wondered if they were watching the same Bobby Jindal that I was watching because their criticisms seemed crazy to me.  At this point, I don't know if I'm going insane or if the world is going insane.

it's the world.
aka Someone Else

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2009, 09:30:57 AM »
For me, the ONLY silver lining to this awful cloud, is KNOWING there are MORE of US, than of THEM (liberals) and now we have 3 years to let them sink their own ship and hope and pray that people like us FINALLY do the right thing and vote conservative and bring back values and common sense. It really IS the world that has gone crazy, NOT US!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2009, 06:06:39 PM »
Jindal said the right things but his delivery was a little flat. I have seen him speak before and he is much better than this. Why he spoke in this tone for this speech, who knows, but as far as what I know of him he is a conservative.
The liberal media is going to do everything possible to discredit him because he is one of the frontrunners already for 2012. That garbage Keith Olbermann on his cesspool network when he introduced him just before Jindal started speaking you can hear Olbermann clear as day and sarcastically moan, "oh my G-d".
The easiest way to judge how conservative someone is. See how vile the liberal attack is.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »
I like Bobby Jindal.  Palin - Jindal would be an ideal combination in 2012.

He gave a devastating response to Hussein's speech!

One thing I am happy about Hussein's speech was he did not praise Islam as W. used to do.  No doubt Hussein has the ability to deceive the masses and the preaching of Islam has temporarily stopped from the president's mouth during the state of the union address.

W. did a great damage to America and brainwashed millions of Americans that Islam was a religion of peace.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2009, 08:48:55 PM »
Jindal comes off a tad nerdish, though I do not mean to demean his character.  This country wants liars and jive talkers like Obama and Clinton to impress them by coming off as cool.  The fact that Jindal is a descent man will hurt him, because this country is so backward in it's thinking and judgement.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2009, 09:40:03 PM »
Jindal is great, BUT palin is better.   I'd like to see a Palin Jindal ticket.

I wonder what Hindus think of Jindal?

We need someone from the FAR right to take over in 2012.  Especially if the economy collapses.

I do agree with you that we need someone on the right to take over. But I do not think a real far right winger will win anytime soon

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2009, 09:49:34 PM »
Jindal is great, BUT palin is better.   I'd like to see a Palin Jindal ticket.

I wonder what Hindus think of Jindal?

We need someone from the FAR right to take over in 2012.  Especially if the economy collapses.

Sad, but so true.

I do agree with you that we need someone on the right to take over. But I do not think a real far right winger will win anytime soon

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

I'm done with the Republicans. I've switched to the Constitution Party, their platform represents me far more closely than the current crop of non-leaders the RINO party is producing.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 11:50:07 PM »
I like Bobby Jindal.  Palin - Jindal would be an ideal combination in 2012.

He gave a devastating response to Hussein's speech!

One thing I am happy about Hussein's speech was he did not praise Islam as W. used to do.  No doubt Hussein has the ability to deceive the masses and the preaching of Islam has temporarily stopped from the president's mouth during the state of the union address.

W. did a great damage to America and brainwashed millions of Americans that Islam was a religion of peace.

CZ if you like him then I'm willing to support him if the time comes as long as he's pro-Israel.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2009, 06:39:32 AM »
There are lot of propaganda videos and information created by Muslims showing Jindal to be some one who would support Hindu Nationalists. Because Muslims are afraid of Jindal, hence he should get better support from Hindus.

I cant wait to see Jindal as President of US and Modi as Pm of India in 2012  :usa: :usa+israel: :fist: :fireworks: