Author Topic: We the Israeli Guerilla threaten to bomb U.S. embassies and slay U.S. citizens  (Read 4773 times)

Offline civilianfront

• New JTFer
NOTE: This is Chaim Ben Pesach editing this insane message.

The message below is from a Shabak (Israeli KGB) agent trying to place things on our forum (especially in Israel) that make us look like terrorist lunatics. This same message was placed on our Hebrew forum. We banned the Shabak agent who joined our Hebrew forum just as this individual has been banned from the English forum.

I want our great JTF members to see what these Shabak agent provocateurs try to do to us all the time in Israel. So we will leave this thread up here.

Obviously, Shabak and the Bolshevik authorities are very worried about the fact that we are reaching so many desperate Israeli Jewish youth with proposed solutions that make sense to many average Israelis.

Here's the insane message as it was posted on our English forum:

We are an independent Israeli guerilla. We threaten to bomb US embassies throughout the world, slay American citizens, and bomb major US cities, should the U.S. hand over the $1 billion grant to Gaza and the "West Bank" which are reigned by terror organizations. For more information contact us.

We have forwarded the threat to the FBI and are in talks with the Washington Post.  We have no intentions of dictating the foreign policy of the U.S. government, but we do have a problem when the U.S. is going to invest $1 billion in terror infrastructure in Gaza and the 'West Bank".

The U.S. has been controlling Israel since the 1973 Yom-Kippur war (the begining of U.S. "aid" to Israel").  Our governements ever since are in their hands just as Batistan Cuba was.  We intend to wage guerilla wwarfare against the United States and the Israeli domestic security establishment in order to free Israel and give power back to the people.

In addition we have warned the "Shabak" (an Israeli equivalent to the FBI) that if they try to intervene in our procedures of stopping the U.S. from handing the grant to Gaza.  We shall fire anti-tank missiles on Shabak centres in central-israel.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 11:57:26 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
what is this?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is obviously a joke...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
GeorgeBushTheHero is supporting them on there YouTube page

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think this is black humor.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim, it might be Haivri (who is Shabak), or Guzofsky, trying to make us look like loons as well.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
This is almost a compliment.. we must really be getting our message out in Israel, Baruch Hashem!  :)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Chaim, it might be Haivri (who is Shabak), or Guzofsky, trying to make us look like loons as well.

Chaimfan, I would tend to agree with you here but does guzzy write either english or hebrew this well? That fat fresser can't even properly wipe his tuchis let alone write something like that. Both guzzy and haivri are illeterate in all languages.
I agree with chaim that it is clearly the shabbak considering the fact that the article was written in fluent english and hebrew.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It doesn't have to be them directly, it could have been one of their closet-case teenage worshippers like Eitan who grew up in America or Britain.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
It doesn't have to be them directly, it could have been one of their closet-case teenage worshippers like Eitan who grew up in America or Britain.

His followers barely know the aleph bais. They cannot write like that in any language. Most of guzzy and haivris  "followers" are on welfare and retarded. We know that one of the active posters on the dog pound has a severe mental disorder too. He happened to hold a high position on this forum too at one point.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yes, a very high-ranking former leader in our movement who unfortunately had the habit of asking a friend of mine how far she has gone/would go sexually and was obsessed with making threads about oral sex.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Yes, a very high-ranking former leader in our movement who unfortunately had the habit of asking a friend of mine how far she has gone/would go sexually and was obsessed with making threads about oral sex.

Yes I met the weirdo..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Personally I dont think the English is very good. There are many strange sentences in that post.

Look at this paragraph:

The U.S. has been controlling Israel since the 1973 Yom-Kippur war (the begining of U.S. "aid" to Israel").  Our governements ever since are in their hands just as Batistan Cuba was.  We intend to wage guerilla wwarfare against the United States and the Israeli domestic security establishment in order to free Israel and give power back to the people.

I would say "The US has controlled Israel since 1973, when the Yom-Kippur war was fought. This was the beginning of US aid to Israel. Our governments have been in their hands, just as Batistan Cuba was. We intend to wage a guerrilla war against the United States and Israeli domestic security establishment. We will do this to give power to the people.".... Or something like that...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
This Shabak agent has uploaded Hebrew videos on zootube. He speaks a well-educated Hebrew. His goal is to incite some naive 14 or 15 year old kids and then use that against our movement.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
There goes my theory about it being Yacov (yimach schmo).

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
There goes my theory about it being Yacov (yimach schmo).

Of course it is not mr rachamim. That shmuck has more important things on his mind like where he can buy buffalo meat with poisonous chicken soup.

I have to admit that I think this is the shabbak. It is not something that guzzy or any of our braindead enemies can think of. This proves how much they fear jtf. I hope a miracle happens and Chaim is let into Israel. It seems the shabbak will not be willing to budge when I see them trying this raviv type incitement.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Yes I met the weirdo..

Vito, I think I was there when you met that shmuck. He literally looked like one of those sexual perverts who get busted in the "predator" tv shows on msnbc.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

Yes I met the weirdo..

Vito, I think I was there when you met that shmuck. He literally looked like one of those sexual perverts who get busted in the "predator" tv shows on msnbc.

Yes you were, that's where we met..

I swear to G-d he reminded me of a sexual pervert too!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Yes I met the weirdo..

Yes you were, that's where we met..

I swear to G-d he reminded me of a sexual pervert too!

This is an individual who bragged to members of this forum in pm's about how he calles a certain shalawa that he likes and asks her numerous times a day if she is a virgin. To say that this shmuck was not qualified to be the chief admin  of this forum is the understatement of the year.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Part of me wishes I could have met this LD specimen, and part of me is glad I didn't. It would certainly be an interesting experience to actually meet the "Kahanist leader" whose contribution to the movement consisted of sending hundreds of unsolicted PMs about his masturbational frequency to JTF members. But I probably would have just thrown up on-spot at the sight of this schmuck.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Part of me wishes I could have met this LD specimen, and part of me is glad I didn't. It would certainly be an interesting experience to actually meet the "Kahanist leader" whose contribution to the movement consisted of sending hundreds of unsolicted PMs about his masturbational frequency to JTF members. But I probably would have just thrown up on-spot at the sight of this schmuck.

You would of thrown up. I remember that he was farshtunken too and that he clearly had not showered in a few days. Anus-t and him really hit it off there. I clearly remember the shtink that was eminating from those two chazayrim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
This is an individual who bragged to members of this forum in pm's about how he calles a certain shalawa that he likes and asks her numerous times a day if she is a virgin. To say that this shmuck was not qualified to be the chief admin  of this forum is the understatement of the year.
Are you referring to his so-called "girlfriend" or to Kelly Whoreen? Wasn't it amazing how this devout religious Jew always abstained from Gentile women?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Maybe this explains why he appointed every whore who signed up on jtf to be a moderator the second they validated their account.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Okay, this is turning into a lashon hara competition... I am glad I dont know this person, but I dont want to know any more about him...