Author Topic: We the Israeli Guerilla threaten to bomb U.S. embassies and slay U.S. citizens  (Read 4774 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yacov is Steve Urkel minus about sixty IQ points.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I suspect that Maureen sent him nude pics of herself. I have reason to suspect that, just trust me when I say that. It was not hard getting that shmuck to leak info.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I suspect that Maureen sent him nude pics of herself. I have reason to suspect that, just trust me when I say that. It was not hard getting that shmuck to leak info.

Do you have to discuss this in public forum?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Yacov is Steve Urkel minus about sixty IQ points.

I think stever erkel takes a shower more often that the former sexual deviant in cheif.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer

Do you have to discuss this in public forum?

Muman, the individual we are speaking about openly tried to wipe the entire jtf forum off its server when he left. We are talking about the ultimate sone yisrael and deviant sexual monster.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Okay, this is turning into a lashon hara competition... I am glad I dont know this person, but I dont want to know any more about him...

Muman everything that we are saying is true. This former JTF leader truly does deserve the y"s. He currently calls Chaim a Nazi and JTF members "racist goyim" (his exact quote). He had a penchant for sexually harassing female members of our movement (he asked a female poster here about 50 times how far she has gone or would go with a man), appointing random streetwalkers to be important admins of this forum, and without solicitation sending male members of this forum detailed PMs about his sexual fantasies and behavior. He also was known for calling up his very own girlfriend about six times a day to make sure she was "still" a virgin.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Nude pictures of herself about 20 years ago, maybe. I happen to know for a fact that today Kelly is an overweight butch kurva.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Muman, i promise you that you can't imagine what type of horrific evil monster we are talking about. It's hard to fathom a more mentally disturbed and evil gornisht.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What is gornisht?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Not only did he question female members of this forum about their sex lives but he also asked numerous men on this forum "if they have sinned with women." That is verbatim what he asked numerous males on this forum. What type of confused pig is literally letting his genitals think for him 24/7?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
What is gornisht?
When you say someone is a "gornisht," you are saying that they are a nobody and a loser. It is derrogatory. Gornisht literally means "nothing" in yiddish.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Didn't Yacov also confess to JTF members over PM that he struggled with fantasies of the same sex when he was in his teens?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Didn't Yacov also confess to JTF members over PM that he struggled with fantasies of the same sex when he was in his teens?

The answer is yes. I wonder how many times he has called his "girl" today and asked her if she is a virgin. How the hell did he get away with being the chief admin of this forum for so long?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He actually told you he had struggled with being attracted to males? ROTFLMAO!  :::D He never actually told me that, thank G-d, but just knowing him I would not put it past him. I was just guessing, but it looks like my guess was right. LOL.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Look, I think this rat has now been exposed enough. We need to discuss the evil actions of the shabbak now. I pray that Chaim gets into Israel in the very near future.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
You are right, but let me ask one final question: how many therapists have told him he should get a lobotomy for his Asperger's?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
You are right, but let me ask one final question: how many therapists have told him he should get a lobotomy for his Asperger's?

He needs a sex therapist or I fear he will just explode and attempt to rape an underage girl or something like that. He is that sick.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
shalawa, chazayrim, gornisht.. :D  You're killing me DWI!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I fear he will just explode and attempt to rape an underage girl or something like that. He is that sick.
Or boy.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
shalawa, chazayrim, gornisht.. :D  You're killing me DWI!

Vito, we are multilingual here lol.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Gentlemen, this was supposed to be a thread about a serious enemy of our movement - the Shabak. And about how our movement worries the Bolshevik elites that control Israel.

Instead of writing about this serious enemy, there are numerous posts here about the same 4 or 5 utterly irrelevant individuals who thankfully will never be allowed into this movement again.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Chaim, make that one utterly worthless oxygen waste. And I am done talking about him--his record speaks for itself anyway.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Gentlemen, this was supposed to be a thread about a serious enemy of our movement - the Shabak. And about how our movement worries the Bolshevik elites that control Israel.

Instead of writing about this serious enemy, there are numerous posts here about the same 4 or 5 utterly irrelevant individuals who thankfully will never be allowed into this movement again.

I agree with you Chaim. Believe me Chaim, numerous times every day, I think and hope about the day that you will finally be in Israel after this long struggle. How I wish the voters in Israel had a chance to vote for Hayamin Haamiti instead of for that russian pimp lieberman.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
 On there the poster described herself as a beautiful intelligent 23-year old student, saying she has more "balls" than the men there.  These people must really be desperate to get people's email addresses.
Sounds like Kelly Scott is up to her old tricks.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I agree with you Chaim. Believe me Chaim, numerous times every day, I think and hope about the day that you will finally be in Israel after this long struggle. How I wish the voters in Israel had a chance to vote for Hayamin Haamiti instead of that russian pimp lieberman.
DownwithIslam, do you think Avigdwhore and Pruneface are related?