Author Topic: Circumcision  (Read 12375 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Circumcision
« on: March 22, 2007, 09:31:04 AM »
Medical experts agree that it prevents disease and girls agree that it looks better cut.

What do white guys all over the world who are uncut do?

Do they abstain from sex or do they get the chop?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Circumcision
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 11:38:34 AM »
Medical experts agree that it prevents disease and girls agree that it looks better cut.

What do white guys all over the world who are uncut do?

Do they abstain from sex or do they get the chop?
Are you cut?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 12:46:31 PM »
Are you cut?

I won't answer that question because I want to preserve my dignity.  But I will say this: I'm a white male gentile from Europe.  :)  And it's quite small, too.  I never used it in four years of university anyway so it doesn't matter.  No blondes got cervical cancer from me.  ;)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 01:42:33 PM »
Fruit, you'e too funny. 

But if you want to preserve your dignity, why refer to yourself as "small?"  Or why even bring up size at all since this is supposed to be a forum for Bible believing Jews and righteous gentiles?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 02:08:17 PM »
Are you cut?

I won't answer that question because I want to preserve my dignity. But I will say this: I'm a white male gentile from Europe. :) And it's quite small, too. I never used it in four years of university anyway so it doesn't matter. No blondes got cervical cancer from me. ;)
Fruit, you are such a fruit. I hope you're not a fruit. A fruit is a U.S. slang for fag - of course, you knew that.
Well, I'm uncut. So there.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 04:21:43 PM »
Fruit, you'e too funny. 

But if you want to preserve your dignity, why refer to yourself as "small?"  Or why even bring up size at all since this is supposed to be a forum for Bible believing Jews and righteous gentiles?

Satan infiltrated me through my left earlobe this morning.

You assume that I'm not Bible-believing  ???

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 04:54:44 PM »
There is positively no purpose to this thread, gentlemen.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 04:55:29 PM »
There is positively no purpose to this thread, gentlemen.

I want to know if white gentile men should abstain for the good of womankind or if they should get the chop.

What do you think?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 04:58:04 PM »
I should have made this a poll.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2007, 05:26:22 PM »
Well guys and girls further and further into the abyss we go. Fruit you are starting to worry me with questions and disclosures like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2007, 05:28:04 PM »
 ???

People cannot answer a simple question?

I caught a Christian preaching on the benefits of circumcision and it made me feel inferior.

A young gorgeous brunette at university once told me that circumcised guys transmit less diseases.

Then I thought to myself today that girls might run away if they ever - well, if they came close to a hooded guy.    :-\

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2007, 06:03:46 PM »
Circumcision pre-dates recorded history. Egyptian mummies and wall carvings record the practice of circumcision over 4000 years ago [8]. Along with Columbus' `discovery' of North America he noted that many of the natives there were circumcised [118]. In fact, as mentioned earlier, circumcision is seen in diverse people all over the world, ranging from African, Middle Eastern, groupings of Asian, Australian aboriginal, Pacific Islander and native American, both North and South. Whether this indicates a very ancient origin that was part of human practice as our species colonized the globe, or whether it arose independently in different regions of the world will probably never be known. There is evidence to suggest that hygiene may be one reason, as appears to be the case for elite classes in ancient Egypt and the Aztec peoples [290]. Ritualistic circumcision has been practiced in West Africa for more than 5000 years and in the Middle East for over 3000 years [234, 373].

Wiswell looked at the complication rates of having or not having circumcision performed in a study of 136,000 boys born in US army hospitals between 1980 and 1985. 100,000 were circumcised and 193 (0.19%) had complications, mostly minor, with no deaths, but of the 36,000 who were not circumcised the problems were more than ten-times higher and there were 2 deaths [397]. A study by others found that of the 11,000 circumcisions performed at New York's Sloane Hospital in 1989, only 6 led to complications, none of which were fatal [301]. An early survey saw only one death amongst 566,483 baby boys circumcised in New York between 1939 and 1951 [240]. (There are no deaths today from medical circumcisions in developed countries.)

It is better to be circumsised, disregarding religious reasons, just ethically. It is considered more pure but hey, if you weren't when you were younger then i guess its not your fault.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2007, 06:07:26 PM »
I always knew that I was racially inferior.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2007, 06:13:43 PM »
I always knew that I was racially inferior.

You are not racially inferior. You cannot compare yourself to people who have been taught to do something different. Theres a difference but it doesnt determine levels of superiority. Especially not racially!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2007, 06:19:51 PM »

You are not racially inferior. You cannot compare yourself to people who have been taught to do something different. Theres a difference but it doesnt determine levels of superiority. Especially not racially!

But like that white brunette girl, no girl would want my d*ck near them because it could give them disease.

So now I have to get circumcised.  Another little setback in my life.   ::)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 06:57:05 PM »
Fruit, why don't you ask a doctor about this?  If you really wanted to get the procedure done, I'm sure they would numb you first.  As far as medical operations go, it's a minor procedure. 

Last Spring, I had Lasek eye surgery where they basically split open your cornea with lasers to correct your vision.  There was a lot of discomfort afterwards, so much so that I felt like my eye sockets were on fire.  And it took a few weeks for my vision to completely stabilize.  But I am so glad I had the procedure done, as I was no longer able to wear contact lenses. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 07:09:05 PM »
Fruit, why don't you ask a doctor about this?  If you really wanted to get the procedure done, I'm sure they would numb you first.  As far as medical operations go, it's a minor procedure. 

Last Spring, I had Lasek eye surgery where they basically split open your cornea with lasers to correct your vision.  There was a lot of discomfort afterwards, so much so that I felt like my eye sockets were on fire.  And it took a few weeks for my vision to completely stabilize.  But I am so glad I had the procedure done, as I was no longer able to wear contact lenses. 

Knowing the British NHS they would probably botch the operation and end up giving me a sex change instead. 

The odds are against me.  Everywhere I go, Satan pisses into my mouth.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2007, 07:15:46 PM »
Everywhere I go, Satan pisses into my mouth.

EWWWWWW........ :)

You'd be dead by time the NHS get their act together and give you a proper operation. There are many private surgeries that do it too.

Lisa how much did the laser surgery cost? Why were you not able to continue wearing contact lenses?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2007, 07:17:07 PM »
Fruit, Sometimes its best to leave well enough alone. The part where Lisa said discomfort and feeling like it was on fire don't sound good for the procedure your looking for. I think for that sort of surgery that would be a real possibility. Honestly what gets you started with subjects like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2007, 07:43:12 PM »
Circumcision is done to keep men from masturbating.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2007, 07:49:38 PM »
Sarah, the Lasek surgery was very expensive.  $5,500 U.S. dollars to be exact.  So I took out a loan.  But the good thing is that the cost covers the surgery, follow up eye exams and meds for a year. 

As people get older, their eyes get drier.  And their natural tears are not always enough to keep the eyes lubricated.  That's what happened to me.  For years, I was able to wear contact lenses.  But starting last year, the lenses became *very* uncomfortable.  At first I thought it was because they were old.  So I got a new pair, yet the discomfort continued.  My ophthamalogist gave me some drops which did not help.  Finally I decided to just get the surgery, as I was sick of contact lenses. 

Now in terms of all the discomfort I experienced, that was due to the nature of the procedure.  The doctor told me I was not a good candidate for LasIK and he recommend Epi-Lasek, or Lasek instead.  The procedure I had is less invasive than Lasik, but much safer.  The trade off is that the recovery time is longer than with Lasik.

Fruit, do you ever visit the U.S?  If you're at all serious, and not just trying to get reactions out of people here, maybe you could see an American doctor during your trip.   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2007, 08:02:20 PM »
Fruit, at the risk of offending our Jewish friends, I can't possibly advocate ANYONE getting this procedure done of their free will. It's completely unnecessary, very painful, and reduces sensation in the penis. There are some studies indicating a lowered STD risk for "cut" men, as there is no longer a pouch there to trap pathogens, but that's completely irrelevant if you stay pure before marriage.

I regret very much that I was circumcised as a newborn, especially since my family had absolutely no religious reason to do so.  :(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2007, 08:04:02 PM »
No blondes got cervical cancer from me.  ;)
Unless you have condylomata (HPV; the genital wart virus), this is not a possibility. Get tested if you are really that concerned. (Because it causes penile cancer too.)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2007, 08:05:33 PM »
I caught a Christian preaching on the benefits of circumcision and it made me feel inferior.
If this really happened, then he's as nutty as you are.

A young gorgeous brunette at university once told me that circumcised guys transmit less diseases.
She needs to stop worrying about what guys' wangs look like and be more concerned about what their sexual history is.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 08:08:20 PM by Chaimfan »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2007, 08:07:03 PM »
It is better to be circumsised, disregarding religious reasons, just ethically. It is considered more pure but hey, if you weren't when you were younger then i guess its not your fault.
You are seriously claiming that a body part the Lord designed in men is morally wrong? WTF?