Author Topic: Circumcision  (Read 12374 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Circumcision
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 08:12:13 PM »

I'm all for straight answers. Leave it alone. Like the expression says, "if it ain't broke don't fix it".

Plus I've read that those who have had a foreskin their whole lives, then got circumcised, noticed a significant difference in both sensitivity and pleasure (for the worse) during sex in the absence of the foreskin. 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 10:13:11 PM »
   My lasik cost about $4000. I could have done it cheaper, but eye sight is a gift that hashem gives us and I had to think real hard before making the decision. In this procedure, your cornea which is already paper thin is cut even thinner. Judiasm may consider this procedure to be defacing ones body in most cases, but I was in a situation were glasses didn't work(true I could focus on a letter on a wall, but couldn't really see with them) and I kept getting eye infections with my contacts(which did work). The lasik did work like a charm and I was able to see 20-15 the next morning when I came in for my followup, but I don't know what problems I might have down the line as a result of it. Suprisingly it took about a year to get used to not having my contacts after the surgury. I was suddenly alergic to pollen in the air, which my contacts and sometimes glasses had prevented from touching my cornea. I remember having to order colored contacts because I couldn't get regular ones in a 0.0 prescription. The colored ones were never as comfortable as the regular ones.
  This might appear a little irrelevant to the JTF forum and this thread, but the jewish question becomes whether it is defacing the human body to have corrective surgury.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 10:20:58 PM »
Takebackourtemple, if the surgery improves the body's functionality, like your vision, how is that a bad thing?  Also repeated eye infections are not good.  Wouldn't the antibiotic/anti-inflammatory medicines eventually stop working? 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 10:28:20 PM »
Yacov, regarding Lasik and Epi Lasik, being young is a good thing.  All that's necessary is for your eye prescription to be stable for a few years.  The doctors will do all kinds of tests to determine if you are good candidate for the surgery.  They will test for the shape of your cornea, and its thickness, among other things.  Also if you are a diabetic, or have glaucoma, you would not be a candidate for the procedure. 

In my case, I was nearsighted.  And now my vision is 20/15.  But when I get older I will need reading glasses, as it will be more difficult to see things very close to me.  It happens with everyone.  Some doctors encourage patients to leave one eye a little less corrected to compensate for this.  But I decided against it.  As I see it, if I'm going to have this surgery, I want my vision to be perfect.  And now that I no longer wear contacts, my eyes are no longer dry.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »
Fruit to doctor, with a British accent: "A little off the top, guv'ner!"
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 10:52:06 PM »
Takebackourtemple, if the surgery improves the body's functionality, like your vision, how is that a bad thing?  Also repeated eye infections are not good.  Wouldn't the antibiotic/anti-inflammatory medicines eventually stop working? 
How does circumcision improve male function? I realize that it is mitzvot for Jews, but Fruit is a Gentile and the procedure does absolutely nothing for the health of sexually moral men.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 11:09:14 PM »
First off, I've read that wives of non-circumcised men have higher rates of cervical cancer.  A while back, there was an article about how this was the case with Hindu women in India. 

Recently, there was an article in The Lancet about how circumcision reduces mens susceptibility to HIV.  Granted, it wouldn't be an issue if you are monogamous, or if you are remaining pure until marriage.  But I posted about it on my blog a few weeks ago:

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1796

I think though that this would be a good question for Chaim. 

Lisa

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 11:11:24 PM »
There is positively no purpose to this thread, gentlemen.
I want to know if white gentile men should abstain for the good of womankind or if they should get the chop.

What do you think?

Hello Fruit of thy loins, and good day to you.

Ok, I'll bite.

I understand your purpose here, and I suppose you're tolerated because you never really step over the boundaries of basic decency FOTL, but you've been going overboard recently with threads like this, and your inappropriate questions on the ASK JTF feature.  

Ultimately your fate lies in the hands of yourself and the board moderators, but I remind you - as I remind everyone here - that this is a religious board, with religious people, and I consider trolling of this kind to go beyond the level of humor or nuisance, in fact, it's downright distasteful.  
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 11:11:56 PM »
Leave it alone!

Men, don't remove anything. Why would anybody cut a perfectly healthy body part that doesn't require it? Especially one that is so important!?

And on a side note, since we are talking about elective surgery,

Women, don't add anything. fake boobs look fake and they make you look like a caricature of a woman, most women that think they need large breasts, really don't, most have lovely figures but a wrong perception of themselves.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2007, 11:40:50 PM »
I won't answer that question because I want to preserve my dignity.  But I will say this: I'm a white male gentile from Europe.  :)  And it's quite small, too.  I never used it in four years of university anyway so it doesn't matter.  No blondes got cervical cancer from me.  ;)

I'm sorry but I'm just going to have to put that in my signature, although I don't know what for since people wouldn't really see it because I rarely post...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2007, 11:48:15 PM »
FOTL the problem is all in your head  ;)
You know the one on your shoulders.  ;D
If what your writing in your posts are your true feelings- and I'm not sure they are - you need some serious counseling.
Forget surgery.  You would be working on the wrong end of your anatomy.  Think the brain.
Yet  - finally you have found a different cause for your problems with women - maybe this is progress!

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2007, 01:00:10 AM »
First off, I've read that wives of non-circumcised men have higher rates of cervical cancer.  A while back, there was an article about how this was the case with Hindu women in India. 

Recently, there was an article in The Lancet about how circumcision reduces mens susceptibility to HIV.  Granted, it wouldn't be an issue if you are monogamous, or if you are remaining pure until marriage.  But I posted about it on my blog a few weeks ago:

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1796

Lisa
Lisa, both studies are moot if the man is monogamous (to steal Tony's favorite PC buzzword) and has never picked up an STD. Cervical/penile cancer is caused by the human papilloma virus (which also causes genital warts), not an uncut or unclean penis. The reason why circumcision cuts cancer risk in this case is because an HPV-positive penis is obviously shedding virus, and in an uncut foreskin a very effective trap or bowl is formed which retains large amounts of it.

Completely moot point if the dude hasn't been stickin' his swizzle stick where it don't belong.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 01:02:59 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2007, 01:04:41 AM »
I was snipped at 2 days old it is not only healthier but keeps you clean.  There has been a very on going debate about this issue but medically boys that grow up to be men tend to have their status much healthier being circumsized
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »

Will you ask him?

The foreskin was introduced to man after the Fall in the Garden of Eden.  In truth there is nothing more glorious than the sight of an uncovered phallus.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 03:11:11 PM »
FOTL the problem is all in your head  ;)
You know the one on your shoulders.  ;D
If what your writing in your posts are your true feelings- and I'm not sure they are - you need some serious counseling.
Forget surgery.  You would be working on the wrong end of your anatomy.  Think the brain.
Yet  - finally you have found a different cause for your problems with women - maybe this is progress!

I saw a black woman today and I really wanted her.  I noticed the jealousy in the white women too.   :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 03:13:39 PM »

Will you ask him?

The foreskin was introduced to man after the Fall in the Garden of Eden.  In truth there is nothing more glorious than the sight of an uncovered phallus.

You crack me up, FOTL  ;D
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2007, 06:11:37 PM »
Fruit, why oh why do you post such drivel?

Yephora was right about you. This whole thread is disgusting.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2007, 06:59:33 PM »
Fruit, why oh why do you post such drivel?

Yephora was right about you. This whole thread is disgusting.
Yirmiyahu, I think it was threads like this that caused Yephora to leave the forum . I can't believe how much activity this thread has created. At first it was comical and slightly amusing however now I think its going to far. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2007, 07:16:18 PM »
I won't remove his thread myself but if Yacov Menashe reads this I would like to say feel free to remove it if you think it better for the forum to be without it. I'm not deleting any more of my posts.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2007, 07:38:35 PM »
I won't remove his thread myself but if Yacov Menashe reads this I would like to say feel free to remove it if you think it better for the forum to be without it. I'm not deleting any more of my posts.
Fruit please don't feel I am picking on you and by all means don't delete your posts. I enjoy most of the stuff you post and it livens up the place a bit however I just thought this thread was getting long in the tooth. I am sure if Yacov thought it was bad he would have locked the thread down by now. We have a great forum here and I just want to see it get bigger and better.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2007, 07:42:04 PM »
Circumcision comes under religious commandments. So it does have a link with Jtf, if JTF promotes jewish and torah way of life.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2007, 07:53:57 PM »
Circumcision comes under religious commandments. So it does have a link with Jtf, if JTF promotes jewish and torah way of life.
What you say is true to some degree however this thread and most of the comments posted had little to do with a Torah way of life.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2007, 08:21:52 PM »
Gentiles are not under Mosaic law. Thus, it is irrelevant to FOTL.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2007, 01:53:30 AM »
Fruit says:  "...I saw a black woman today and I really wanted her.  I noticed the jealousy in the white women too..."

Want to really make the white women jealous?

Walk right up to the black woman, and say "girl.....yeah, you....girl!....come here a minute!.....I've got some clogged plumbing back at my place...it's not difficult work...you can make a good afternoon's pay!..."

But!....don't talk to her face!.....just stare down at her bo-zooms while you're talking.....kind of let your tongue hang out of your mouth like a dog on a hot day....drool....and then...

start gyrating your lower regions....roll your eyes around and around!...then, reach into your hip pocket, and pull out the lowest denominator piece of paper money you have!....start waving it in her face, as if it's more money than she'll ever see in her entire life!...all the while the look on your face becoming more and more salacious!...

Then, you'll see!....the white womens will be fighting each other to get at you first!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2007, 12:33:17 PM »
This wacko thread must be removed.  This is a religious forum and dedicated to save Israel and America.  Posts like this deviate others from the cause.

I agree with Yirmiahu an UntiShiloahComes. Yephora was disappointed because the moderators tolerated FOTL's craziness. FOTL's obsession with blonds and writings with sexual connotation must be dealt with.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2007, 01:03:43 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.