Author Topic: A PROFILE IN COURAGE..DR. ORLY CONFRONTS JUDGE ROBERTS. MUST READ!!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Attorney Dr. Orly Taitz Gets The Attention of Chief Justice Roberts: Obama's Eligibility
Defend Our Freedoms ^ | 03/14/2009 | Dr. Orly Taitz

by: Dr. Orly Taitz 03/14/2009

I Did It. Chief Justice Roberts Agreed to read all of my documents.

Yesterday I traveled to Idaho. I was able to address Chief Justice Roberts during the question answer session after his lecture. There were numerous cameras recording this event and a simultaneous feed broadcast to all the campuses of the University of Idaho.

Roughly 5,000 people in all the campuses had an opportunity to hear what I had to say. It is in video archives and now everybody knows the truth and knows that leftist media thugs such as Seattle Washington Observer shamelessly twist the truth to fit their Pro-Obama (blind-idiot) agenda.

It was a grueling day. I left home at three o'clock in the morning after sleeping only 3 hours and drove to San Diego. From there I flew to Salt Lake City, from there to Tacoma, Washington, then drove for a couple of hours to be in Moscow Idaho, in order to address Chief Justice Roberts.

After the lecture the audience was told, that they could ask questions (give their name and present a shot question). I was the first to run to the microphone and told Chief Justice Roberts the following:

"My name is Orly Taitz, I am an attorney from Southern California. I left home at three o'clock in the morning and flew and drove thousands of miles to talk to you and to ask you a question."

Justice Roberts seemed to be impressed by that and I continued.

"Are you aware that there is criminal activity going on in the Supreme Court of the United States?"

"I have submitted to you my case Lightfoot v Bowen. You agreed to hear it in the conference of all 9 Justices on January 23rd. Your clerk, Danny Bickle, on his own accord refused to forward to you an important supplemental brief. He has hidden it from you and refused to post it on the docket. Additionally, my case was erased from the docket, completely erased one day after the inauguration, only two days before it was supposed to be heard in the conference."

"Outraged citizens had to call and demand for it to be posted. On Monday I saw Justice Scalia and he had absolutely no knowledge of my case, that was supposedly heard in conference on January 23rd. It is inexplicable, particularly knowing that roughly half a million American citizens have written to him and to you Justice Roberts demanding that you hear this issue concerning the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, to be the President of the United States."

At that point I showed to Roberts a stack of papers, that I held. Those were my pleadings and printouts that I got from WorldNetDaily. It contained your names, names of about 350,000 that signed the petition. (there were others that have written individual letters,) .

Roberts stated, "I will read your documents. I will review them. Give them to my Secret Service Agent and I will review them."

His Secret Service Agent approached me and stated, "Give me all the documents, I promise you Justice Roberts will get them."

I had a full suitcase of documents. The agent went to look for a box, he found a large box to fit all the documents. He showed me his badge, and introduced himself as Gilbert Shaw, Secret Service Agent assigned to the security of Chief Justice Roberts.

I gave him the following documents:

Motion fo reconsideration of Lightfoot v Bowen with all the supplemental briefs.
Quo Warranto Easterling et al v Obama et al
3300 pages of your names, people that signed WorldNetDaily petition, demanding that the Supreme Court hear Obama elligibility case.
Copy of a 164 page dossier and all the other documents sent to Eric Holder, Attorney General, describing suspected criminal activity, associated with Obama and his supporters.
It described a whole campaign of cyber crimes, intimidation, harassment, defamation and assassination of character, impersonation of US army officer Scott Easterling and impersonation of me.
It showed screen shots of information being erased from the docket of the Supreme Court.
It contained information of court cases being created, and fabricated in order to commit voter fraud and sway public opinion.
It contained a list of a 100 addresses for Barack Obama with numerous social security numbers, issued all over the country and attached to those addresses.
It showed the address Obama used in Somerville Massachusetts, attached to the social security of a man who is 118 years old.
It showed evidence of Obama committing perjury, and lying under oath.
It had his school registration from Indonesia under the name Barry Soetoro, citizen of Indonesia, religion Muslim.
Right after this page there was a page of Obama's registration to become an attorney and officer of the court in Illinois, where he stated under oath that his name is Barack Hussein Obama and he had no other prior names.
It contained a report from a federal agent Steven Coffman, stating that there are numerous signs of forgery in his Selective Service Certificate.
It contained a letter from a renown expert Sandra Line, stating that there are signs of forgery in Obama's short version Certification of Live Birth, and why the original birth certificate needs to be reviewed in order to ascertain his status.
It contained 130 current job positions for Barry Obama, Barack H. Obama and Michelle Obama, that were obtained from Intellius Jobs.com. None of them were reported on Obamas' tax returns.
All of these documents suggest possible massive tax fraud, corruption of a public official, bribery and massive campaign contributions fraud, whereby large campaign contributions, over allowed limits were reported as fictitious positions with different companies, not surprisingly involving most mainstream media outlets.
Regarding #16 - These need to be reviewed in light of a pattern, I've seen previously.

For example, as a State Senator Obama arranged for his friend Robert Blackwell from killerspin to get a grant of $320,000 of our taxpayers money for his ping-pong tournaments. In exchange Blackwell gave Obama back roughly a third, $100,000 in the form of a salary.

Similarly, Obama arranged for Chicago university hospital to get a $1 million grant of our taxpayer money, and they gave him back roughly a third $357,000 in the form of a board salary for his wife, Michelle, for working 20 hours a week. Not to mention that Michelle was totally worthless as a board member since she had zero medical education and her law licence is on a mandatory inactive status (I wonder why).

I am writing this in a hurry, ready to leave my hotel room, finishing yesterday's dinner (leftovers) and getting ready to board a plane for a grueling flight back home.

I'll add one more detail. As one of the announcers introduced Roberts, he stated that Roberts has his priorities straight. He described an event when Roberts missed most of a reception because he wanted to be there for his young son, at the sports tournament where his son was participating. He described Roberts as a caring and loving father. At that point I was just about ready to cry. I have 3 sons, I love them too and I would love to be there, attending their events.

I am a proud parent. My oldest son scored in the top one percent in the Nation in PSATs and he is in an IVY league school studying to be a doctor. He is also a gifted comedian, who formed a stand up comedic improv group and I would love to see him perform. My two younger sons are great students. My middle son has a beautiful, low bass, Elvis Presley voice, he sings opera and I would love to hear him perform. My youngest son is a top student taking 5AP classes in tenth grade, a gifted mathematician and basketball player, I would love to see him get academic awards and play basketball.

I have missed spending time with my children, time that will never come back because I am criss-crossing this country talking to Justices of the Supreme court
[/i] Representatives, Senators, FBI agents, Attorney Generals, and US attorneys, asking all of them, what is wrong with you? Did some evil magician put a spell on the men in this country and they stopped being men? Why are you afraid to speak up, to stand up for you Constitution? Why are you afraid to tell this arrogant jerk from Africa and Indonesia - You need to go home? You cannot be a President and Commander in Chief because you are not a Natural born Citizen.

To be a Natural born Citizen both of your parents have to have been US Citizens at the time of birth. Your father was never a US Citizen. You don't qualify and you also spit in our faces by refusing to unseal your vital records. There is no proof that you are even a citizen. For all we know, you need to go back to Kenya and wait for your green card, and even then, after we try you for all the crimes perpetrated upon American citizens. I hope Justice Roberts teaches his son that he is a descendant of people that were real men who fought in the Alamo and at Valley Forge. Chief Justice Roberts has a power to issue a stay and to appoint Joe Biden a President Pro-Tempore until Obama proves his qualifications, or until a new president is chosen. I hope Roberts teaches his son by example and not by empty words.

Dr. Orly Taitz

www.defendourfreedoms.us

The italics  are mine. I wanted to emphasize what this brave young woman is sacrificing- much of her children's childhood.
May G-d bless her and keep her safe.
Cyberella

Please go to Dr. Orly's website
http://defendourfreedoms.us/ and contribute to her PayPal. This lovely little Russian refugee is working herself to exhasution to save YOUR country. It is reported that she is surviving on 3-4 hours sleep per night and is bearing much of the expense of her lawsuits herself.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:47:01 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Re: A PROFILE IN COURAGE..DR. ORLY CONFRONTS JUDGE ROBERTS. MUST READ!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »
G-d Bless her! Do I dare hope that something will come out of this?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 10:12:33 PM »
Wow, I am in awe of this woman, she is a true hero!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2009, 10:31:30 PM »
Wow, Dr. Orly is an amazing woman.
I admire her courage, tenacity, and strength.

I pray and hope that this lights a fire under Justice Robert's behind and causes him to take action against this sham of a President.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 01:21:47 AM »

JUST PRAY FOR DR. ORLY.
Whether this goes anywhere or not, we must keep up the fight...death by a thousand cuts- every little piece of legislation, every slam of this administration in the media, every tea party...pokes this narcissistic poser with a stick!  NEVER LET HIM REST IN PEACE!!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2009, 06:33:41 AM »

Wow!! AMAZING! I am in awe of this lady's heroism and bravery. What an incredible story of perseverance, tenacity, strength, commitment and courage in the face of adversity and what appear to be insurmountable challenges.

May G-d pour out His blessings upon her and her loved ones and keep her safe!!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »
Dr. Orly Taitz PayPal:
http://defendourfreedoms.us/

To: All
Dr. Orly Taitz responds:
(from her website)
Thank you and let’s keep working Thank you and let’s keep working until Obama resigns or until he is removed.

Thank you all for your beautiful, warm words of support. It really touched my heart to read some 160 comments that were posted so far. Thank you for your prayers. Those kept me safe so far and hopefully will keep me safe in the future.

It is interesting that completely deranged Obama thugs are now posting messages on the blogs saying that this meeting never happened and Roberts doesn’t have Secret Service protection.
It is particularly laughable in light of the fact that their own leftist liberal newspaper Seattle Observer posted an article confirming the event, my presence there, my plea to Roberts and his request to give the papers to his Secret Service. (it is on this blog below). Albeit they twisted my words and the reaction of the audience, they confirmed that I was there, they stated that I have brought documents of Obama’s lack of eligibility and letters of half a million citizens and Roberts told me to give the documents to the Secret Service.

After the event a number of students and professors have approached me and stated that it was an example of devotion and zealous advocacy, they commended me on it, they have given me their names and asked how can they help. Most of them stated that I had more guts then 99 percent of the people.

We have to move on and continue our research, lobbying politicians and demanding action from our law enforcement and judiciary. Please, let’s work together to end this nightmare of illegal and criminal activity, surrounding Obama, as soon as possible:

1. I need your help in sending by certified mail with my return address letters to Attorney Generals of each state, demanding immediate criminal investigation, Grand Jury and subpoena of records

2. Demanding quo warranto proceedings by every US attorney and criminal investigation, Grand Jury and subpoenas

3. Demand Judicial hearings and subpoena of records by the State and US Representatives and Senators.

4. Looking for decent judges with some guts that would issue subpoenas

5. Federal employees joining us and requesting that all of their federal agencies demand Obama’s proof odf qualification or immediate resignation or removal, as Federal employees cannot be true to their oath to uphold the Constitution with Foreign National usurping the White House

6. Each and every member of the military should write 138 grievance to Secretary Gates, Chief of Staff Mullen and all their commanding officers, demanding that Obama proves his qualifications or is removed from the position of Commander in Chief ASAP .

7. I need to get in touch with Martin Didier that has written articles in Chicago about the mob laundering stolen or otherwise illegal money through fictitious mortgages. that might explain all of the fictitious addresses and social security numbers for Obama in databases

8.I need to get in touch with people running Intelius, Jobs.com, Lexis Nexis and Choice Point. I need to get info on how do they collect data, from what sources.

9. I need as many articles as possible about 3 or 4 gay men, members of Trinity church that were found shot to death in a period of 45 days in the beginning of Democrat primary November-December 2007.

10. I need info on Magic Plumbing aka Burlew Plumbing and the lean they had on the house of Kelly Mc Crum Robinson- Michelle Obama’s sister in law. I also need actual news paper articles about Magic Plumbing doing maintenance of sprinkler system in the World trade Center on 09.05.2001 and the articles from Nashville TN news papers about one of Magic Plumbing employees being arrested with a person working in the Nashville TN DMV who was accused of issuing fraudulent drivers licenses. (a woman, that later died under questionable circumstances).

Please move fast, material is being scrubbed of the Internet awfully fast, you may need to go to the libraries and get actual papers or go to state and National Archives.
Together we can end this nightmare soon.
Thank you again for all your help.

Orly
http://defendourfreedoms.us/

Please pray for Dr. Orly

« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 08:48:11 PM by Cyberella »